Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

FUNUKI IS TOO LAZY TO THINK OF A POLL QUESTION!

Rainbows. :> 1 100.0% [ 11676 ]
Total Votes:[ 11676 ]

xDarkEyesx
lord_ike76
Why would you bump this old thread that I'm subscribed to? rofl

Because I'm on a nostalgia kick, and I was wondering if anyone who used to reg post here was still on the site. I'd assumed not. THANKS FOR PROVING ME WRONG, I GUESS. :3

I really miss 2004-2008 Gaia. Feeling it a little hard today, not sure why.
I remember joining back in 2006. So I'm right in that range, haha. I am also riding a nostalgia wave.

lord_ike76
I remember joining back in 2006. So I'm right in that range, haha. I am also riding a nostalgia wave.

Has lord_ike76 always been your username? Just wondering if we used to interact, but I don't recognize the name.

What's working for you here to get the nostalgia fix? Is there something besides trying to make plat in the marketplace that makes you happy? rofl I'm looking for more quality interactions on forums--- and it's just ok. Far from great. But I'm only freshly back from a very long hiatus, so we'll see if it improves. 3nodding
xDarkEyesx
lord_ike76

Has lord_ike76 always been your username? Just wondering if we used to interact, but I don't recognize the name.

What's working for you here to get the nostalgia fix? Is there something besides trying to make plat in the marketplace that makes you happy? rofl I'm looking for more quality interactions on forums--- and it's just ok. Far from great. But I'm only freshly back from a very long hiatus, so we'll see if it improves. 3nodding
Yes! This has always been my name since this account was created! However, I am about to change it to match my alias on all other platforms, haha. I've been browsing forums and chatting to random people. You are the second person that I came across also coming back from a 10 or so year hiatus!

lord_ike76
Yes! This has always been my name since this account was created! However, I am about to change it to match my alias on all other platforms, haha. I've been browsing forums and chatting to random people. You are the second person that I came across also coming back from a 10 or so year hiatus!

Nice! Maybe there's a new wave of returning Gaians that'll revive the forums a bit. Mind if I add you?? I tend to post-stalk and just show up to say hi.

Also... what's the new name gonna be??
xDarkEyesx
lord_ike76

Nice! Maybe there's a new wave of returning Gaians that'll revive the forums a bit. Mind if I add you?? I tend to post-stalk and just show up to say hi.

Also... what's the new name gonna be??
You're free to add me! Don't promise I'll be super active myself too often, what with work and the fact that I stream. That being said I will try to make appearances on here from time to time still! New name will be Corrvus. I had made a second account with that name and just freed it up, so it may take 24 hours or so before I can snag it. sweatdrop

Shy Backpacker

10,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hi guys pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers