gaia_kittenstar

Lonely Friend

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rika Tsutsui
emotion_8c

How astute of you to say that. No, not on Gaia (although I have done that in the past when I was SINGLE). I am not sure this belongs in the open, but I cheated on my fiance (offline) and could (possibly) be pregnant with his (not my fiance's) kid. I will know for certain Tues. morning when I get my blood and urine screened for drugs and the like so I can ship out. If so, I am ********. Literally, figuratively, mentally; you name it. Yes, I know. I am a horrible girlfriend, he deserves better, etc. so on and so forth. Save me the talk; heard it FAR too much by now. I have never really had a successful relationship before (not because I cheat) and we are going on 2.5 years now. I love him whole-heartedly (don't say it) and want to have a family with him. I worked things out with him Friday when we hung out, so we should be okay for now. Guess we'll see two months from now. Or maybe even two days from now. .____. That is my story. Sorry for the novel.

Space Lover

Princess of Silverware

Wow, thats a bit of a problem. If you are, you really would be screwed. If your not, theres always a second chance. Though thats for you two to decide

Lonely Friend

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rika Tsutsui
Princess of Silverware

Wow, thats a bit of a problem. If you are, you really would be screwed. If your not, theres always a second chance. Though thats for you two to decide

Brad is willing to give me one LAST chance. He said (and I qoute), "I will stay with you because I love you so damn much, but if I feel that something is not working in any way I will leave. I wish it did not have to be this way, but that is the way things are."

Romantic Lover

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Space Lover

Princess of Silverware

Brad is willing to give me one LAST chance. He said (and I qoute), "I will stay with you because I love you so damn much, but if I feel that something is not working in any way I will leave. I wish it did not have to be this way, but that is the way things are."

Hm, thats nice of him.Now its your turn to be nice to him.

That reminds me of something that went on with my uncle and his fiancee. She was cheating on him and he was so loyal, he really loved her, but she broke up with him.
Guess what?!?

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Space Lover

Princess of Silverware
Rika Tsutsui
emotion_8c

How astute of you to say that. No, not on Gaia (although I have done that in the past when I was SINGLE). I am not sure this belongs in the open, but I cheated on my fiance (offline) and could (possibly) be pregnant with his (not my fiance's) kid. I will know for certain Tues. morning when I get my blood and urine screened for drugs and the like so I can ship out. If so, I am ********. Literally, figuratively, mentally; you name it. Yes, I know. I am a horrible girlfriend, he deserves better, etc. so on and so forth. Save me the talk; heard it FAR too much by now. I have never really had a successful relationship before (not because I cheat) and we are going on 2.5 years now. I love him whole-heartedly (don't say it) and want to have a family with him. I worked things out with him Friday when we hung out, so we should be okay for now. Guess we'll see two months from now. Or maybe even two days from now. .____. That is my story. Sorry for the novel.

Whats wrong with you?
Strange children...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas