Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Avenger

Nui Kyun
obamaurmama

So I just want to say that I'm a Christian too. I will admit that I'm not the perfect person, but neither is anyone else. We all have sinned. I don't care about race, gender, religion, or whether someone is gay or not, because it is not our right to judge others, but only God can do so. Whether being gay is right or wrong I can't say for sure, but I will say this, a true christian should love everyone no matter who they are. I have some gay friends, and even one who is currently thinking about changing his gender, and I am okay with that. I love them as a friend and will back them up no matter what choice they make. The bible tells us to love each other, and I just wished that more people would this this message to heart instead of hating a persecuting each other. Also awesome job on giving to the poor.
heart thank you <3

Kawaii Bachelorette

Lmfao! Good job!!

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Beautiful, just b.e.a.u.tiful.

Wintry Avenger

Xenos Sama
Beautiful, just b.e.a.u.tiful.
now i wanna see that movie with jim carrey and god

Hunter

obamaurmama
Nui Kyun
obamaurmama

So I just want to say that I'm a Christian too. I will admit that I'm not the perfect person, but neither is anyone else. We all have sinned. I don't care about race, gender, religion, or whether someone is gay or not, because it is not our right to judge others, but only God can do so. Whether being gay is right or wrong I can't say for sure, but I will say this, a true christian should love everyone no matter who they are. I have some gay friends, and even one who is currently thinking about changing his gender, and I am okay with that. I love them as a friend and will back them up no matter what choice they make. The bible tells us to love each other, and I just wished that more people would this this message to heart instead of hating a persecuting each other. Also awesome job on giving to the poor.
heart thank you <3

You are most welcome. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas