Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Phantom

Instead of striking your brother, perhaps you could prevent his attack on you. Or you could simply defend yourself without hurting him.
Mkay. sad I still don't like it though, it makes me just want to bite something. I hate it.
Mmmf. You know what makes me want to bite something? Prom drama! It has carried over from last night to today! @_@

How old is your brother, Fantome? If he's really little, he'll grow out of it.
11. Hopefully he'll grow out of it. The only place in the house I really can get alone and by myself is the computer-room. Everywhere else is pretty much shared space, which is getting everyone really edgy.
Yeah, I know how that is. My brother and I share a dinky little room and he makes it smell. >_> Eventually, your brother will get tired of fighting and resort to verbal threats with the colorful vocabulary he'll learn/is learning in middle school. At that point, if he's yelling, he'll get caught and get in trouble. cool
@Crayon: Same here, my older sister is home from college, so I'm stuck with him, again. He does both.

@Monsieur: I've tried, but it doesn't work.
*rips out hair*

The price has been raised again since 1 o'clock this morning. D: Goddamnit. Dumb Angelbow.

crying

Obsessive Phantom

You need approximately 6k, am I correct?
Monsieur Phantom
You need approximately 6k, am I correct?

That's right.
I need 20k to finish my cosplay avatar. sweatdrop I would donate out of here, but I'm stingy. sweatdrop
xD

Get him that mustache! It's gonna look totally boss when it's done, Ela.

Thank you, Erik. crying heart heart
Omg. I feel so happy. o_o

*runs around like an idiot*

Obsessive Phantom

You are most welcome, Katie.

Ela, if you are able to come up with 10k, I will provide the other half.

Obsessive Phantom

I will return shortly.
Bye Erik. *scribble scribble*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out