Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kanami
bb62000
*walks in*
Hey BB
hey... man its been a long time since i'v been here
Hello there im Esca and im on a Quest to get an Angelic Pendent or a june letter.My b-day is in June and did I get a June letter from anyone?....Nope i didnt. Did i every get anything free?.....Nope.Did anyone ever donate to me?....Nope.Thats why im here. Please help me get my belated b-day gift. PM me for any info you have or donations. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
bangles
grrrrrrr......

Gaia is not playing nice with me, so I might go now and come back later!

Hopefully this place will still be near the top of the list or the "find my posts" will work smile
You sure? its working Very good for me atleast
*tilts his head the other way and considers the advice on 'hunter smell'* I see. *he frowns again and nods slowly* Well, that would certainly explain some things.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Secra
You can usually smell hunters from miles away. They have the smell of animals blood all over them, but you have to look at them first, because it could also be a demon
that Too secra that to

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
bangles
Kanami
bangles
Kanami
bangles
Hello!

Even tho I am considering selling mah fox ears I wtill have my fox tail forever smile

So maybe I should come around here sometimes with all the other foxy ppls heart
well its always nice to have another fox person to talk to around here

at last a place where no one will think I am weird for being a fox wink
well its a fox den and why would we say your weird for being a fox?

some ppl seem to think that I am some crazed "furry" person cuz I like foxes, that is all
I see,, well a lot of people do say that and become hunters who wish us crazy furry ppl dead but ehe we stick by each other and make sure everyone is okay and well ^^
If you meant Kaori Samma, or who is now known as Doji Kaori Natasha LarienMoon then your right, but I doubt you know her... He pulls out a book and starts to read in it
*sits down*
Secra
I saw a fox with my own eyes, for the first time today...in the wild anyway...it was a grey fox, well at least thats what my dad said...It was pretty far ahead, and I never wear my glasses, but I wished I did today
Cooool!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
bb62000
Kanami
bb62000
*walks in*
Hey BB
Hmm * nods* how have you been?
Kanami
bb62000
Kanami
bb62000
*walks in*
Hey BB
Hmm * nods* how have you been?
good u

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
escaflowne1111
Hello there im Esca and im on a Quest to get an Angelic Pendent or a june letter.My b-day is in June and did I get a June letter from anyone?....Nope i didnt. Did i every get anything free?.....Nope.Did anyone ever donate to me?....Nope.Thats why im here. Please help me get my belated b-day gift. PM me for any info you have or donations. Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Um listen neither did I for my bday and ya know do not WHINE about it okay?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Zach Lewis
If you meant Kaori Samma, or who is now known as Doji Kaori Natasha LarienMoon then your right, but I doubt you know her... He pulls out a book and starts to read in it
Oh no I do know Kaori Samma ^^ she is a good friend of Mine, we have not talked much so I do not know if she remebers me
Kanami
escaflowne1111
Um listen neither did I for my bday and ya know do not WHINE about it okay?
Seriously! Oh yeah, by the way, Kanami the cape looks awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff