Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't seem to bring the original topic of this back to life, so I'll post it again.

What's something that you really HATE, something that completely pisses you off? This is the place where you can vent some of your anger towards school, teachers, parents, tofu, anything! Speak your mind!
my friends.... they always take stuff from me but never return... the only reason i am there friend is the parents scream scream
Quote:
my friends.... they always take stuff from me but never return... the only reason i am there friend is the parents scream scream
Geez. eek Some friends you got there.
Vivian *eye twitchs with hate* God I hate her so much, cannot say why.. Lets just leave it at I hate her so much that if she ever comes near me agian she will not have a head...
Quote:
Parents? neutral
I hate when people only want to be your friend/date you/whatever becaues there's no one better around..

and then when there is, well.. you can forget it! neutral

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I severely dislike moronic fools who sit around and bash on others without really any reason. Just because you dont' like someone... what freaking reason do you have for not liking them? Okay, so they wear a different kind of shirt than you, lace up their sneakers with the threads crossing left over right instead of right over left...

WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TO SAY IF THEY ARE REALLY THAT BAD OF PEOPLE?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Vivian *eye twitchs with hate* God I hate her so much, cannot say why.. Lets just leave it at I hate her so much that if she ever comes near me agian she will not have a head...

You should tear off her arms instead.. then she has to walk around with no arms and people will be like "omg why do you not have arms?"

and she will reply, "Because I was a stupid b***h. sad "
Scissors. I love them yet I hate them. They bring back so many bad memories, yet can make me feel so good while making me feel bad. Hm. Yes, I hate the damnascious scissors. I CONDEM THEM TO ETERNAL DAMNINATION!!! Wow, that felt good. Yes, I hate scissors, hate, and killing then eating the poor animals. crying poor little babies.
i hate???? ummmm baseball lol
Quote:
Quote:

You should tear off her arms instead.. then she has to walk around with no arms and people will be like "omg why do you not have arms?"

and she will reply, "Because I was a stupid b***h. sad "

Hmm.. Lol Maybe I should do that.
You all hate me, put me on the list! I hate my psycho stalker who has a crush on me even though she is 3 years older than me and I'm straight! gonk scream
People who say I'm gay just because I support Gay Rights. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces