Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
The only WRONG I'm trying to prove is that the console isn't s**t. It's sold 4 million consoles in six months. That's nothing to scoff at. And I LOVE how you two keep using the term shove it down our throats. That is what's pissing me off more than anything. If 4 million people bought it then it's hardly forcing.

Can we forgo any more judgement until E3? The new guy who took over for XBOX has said he's going to steer more towards gaming instead of the all-in-one idea. Maybe he'll announce something or show off something that'll make you come crawling back to the console that you've love for more than a decade...I can only hope.

I want to buy an XboxONE, but the only way I can get 1 is with the Kinect. Okay. Put 2 and 2 together.

I'd like a Kinectless bundle with a $100 price drop. However, if they just do a $100 price drop and keep the Kinect. No dice. I'd also like for their online market to be cheaper since we're not paying the game on disc, just a digital copy.

If the price drop happens, its $100 off either way. You can throw the ******** kinect away. You'll still have your $400 console. What does it matter? They've already said it can work without the Kinect.

Kochou Rairakku

And Kochou? Don't you dare sully Satsuki-sama's likeness with our petty argument. We're beneath her.

I don't want to pay for something I don't want to use or will use. I'm not throwing away $100, if that's the case the XboxOne should be $300 without the Kinect!

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
The only WRONG I'm trying to prove is that the console isn't s**t. It's sold 4 million consoles in six months. That's nothing to scoff at. And I LOVE how you two keep using the term shove it down our throats. That is what's pissing me off more than anything. If 4 million people bought it then it's hardly forcing.

Can we forgo any more judgement until E3? The new guy who took over for XBOX has said he's going to steer more towards gaming instead of the all-in-one idea. Maybe he'll announce something or show off something that'll make you come crawling back to the console that you've love for more than a decade...I can only hope.

I want to buy an XboxONE, but the only way I can get 1 is with the Kinect. Okay. Put 2 and 2 together.

I'd like a Kinectless bundle with a $100 price drop. However, if they just do a $100 price drop and keep the Kinect. No dice. I'd also like for their online market to be cheaper since we're not paying the game on disc, just a digital copy.

If the price drop happens, its $100 off either way. You can throw the ******** kinect away. You'll still have your $400 console. What does it matter? They've already said it can work without the Kinect.

Kochou Rairakku

And Kochou? Don't you dare sully Satsuki-sama's likeness with our petty argument. We're beneath her.

I don't want to pay for something I don't want to use or will use. I'm not throwing away $100, if that's the case the XboxOne should be $300 without the Kinect!

And I don't wanna pay for a console without exclusives I want or a controller I don't want to use. Can we drop this now? This is what it boils down to for both of us.

User Image

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho

Kochou Rairakku

Who says I was using her to refer to us? She's there for the point that I'm standing against this until I see them better themselves. If I wanted to refer to the bullshit that I'm calling out on I would have used Ragyo.

The whole point of having a Kinectless ONE is because the terms of cost. Yea, we know it can work without it, and yea we can get rid of it because it does crap now. But if it was removed from the equation, the ONE would be cheaper to produce and sales would probably do better than they do now.

Honestly? I think it was their PR more than anything. They kept opening up their mouths when Sony kept staying silent. I think its probably 20% the Kinect and 80% people talking s**t about their bad marketing decisions than anything. Price is definitely an issue, but I think all the negativity in the months leading up to the launch, DRM being the BIGGEST issue, led to the sells being lower than the PS4s.

If they had kept their mouths shut and fixed the DRM quietly instead of saying "suck it up" then "oops, our bad," I think the sells would be pretty close, something like 6 PS4s for every 5 XB1s as opposes to 4 PS4s for every 3 XB1s.

Again, the XB1 is attractive to me because I think the Kinect can go places, and I like the controller better. That's the only universal thing across the board from all reviewers. The XB1's controller is a work of art.

I'm not bashing the PS4 at all. I think its a great machine, I'm just loyal to MS's franchises. I wanna play Halo for the next 5-6 years, and I can't do that on a PS4.
Well yea, gamers weren't gonna stand for any DRM crap because not only aren't they used to it, but MS was more or less trying to merge PC tactics with a console. Plus, it's bad enough that they tried to go digital only when the HDD was only 500GB and games install well over 10GB. If they made it possible to upgrade like PS3/PS4 then it would have been better.

I was going to post a funny reaction (for me and probably Preston, not so much you) picture to the Kinect can go places but I can't find the damn picture I wanted.

You do know you could probably have a third party controller for PS3 that feels like a 360 controller right? >n>

Plus it 343 plays their cards right with Valve, we could have the first trilogy on Steam, maybe Anniversary 1 and 2 if we're lucky, seeing as Spartan Assault is the first game on PC in over 10 years.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886

Kochou Rairakku

Who says I was using her to refer to us? She's there for the point that I'm standing against this until I see them better themselves. If I wanted to refer to the bullshit that I'm calling out on I would have used Ragyo.

The whole point of having a Kinectless ONE is because the terms of cost. Yea, we know it can work without it, and yea we can get rid of it because it does crap now. But if it was removed from the equation, the ONE would be cheaper to produce and sales would probably do better than they do now.

Honestly? I think it was their PR more than anything. They kept opening up their mouths when Sony kept staying silent. I think its probably 20% the Kinect and 80% people talking s**t about their bad marketing decisions than anything. Price is definitely an issue, but I think all the negativity in the months leading up to the launch, DRM being the BIGGEST issue, led to the sells being lower than the PS4s.

If they had kept their mouths shut and fixed the DRM quietly instead of saying "suck it up" then "oops, our bad," I think the sells would be pretty close, something like 6 PS4s for every 5 XB1s as opposes to 4 PS4s for every 3 XB1s.

Again, the XB1 is attractive to me because I think the Kinect can go places, and I like the controller better. That's the only universal thing across the board from all reviewers. The XB1's controller is a work of art.

I'm not bashing the PS4 at all. I think its a great machine, I'm just loyal to MS's franchises. I wanna play Halo for the next 5-6 years, and I can't do that on a PS4.
Well yea, gamers weren't gonna stand for any DRM crap because not only aren't they used to it, but MS was more or less trying to merge PC tactics with a console. Plus, it's bad enough that they tried to go digital only when the HDD was only 500GB and games install well over 10GB. If they made it possible to upgrade like PS3/PS4 then it would have been better.

I was going to post a funny reaction (for me and probably Preston, not so much you) picture to the Kinect can go places but I can't find the damn picture I wanted.

You do know you could probably have a third party controller for PS3 that feels like a 360 controller right? >n>

Plus it 343 plays their cards right with Valve, we could have the first trilogy on Steam, maybe Anniversary 1 and 2 if we're lucky, seeing as Spartan Assault is the first game on PC in over 10 years.

Spartan Assault being on PC is nothing to brag about, though. Its universally considered the worst game in the series and is under $10 on live now I think... xp

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

Spartan Assault being on PC is nothing to brag about, though. Its universally considered the worst game in the series and is under $10 on live now I think... xp
It's still a start, plus I haven't played it yet because I'm WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MOVE HIS BUTT AND FINISH HIS COLLEGE WORK IF HE'S STILL GONNA GET IT.
emotion_donotwant

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

It's still a start, plus I haven't played it yet because I'm WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MOVE HIS BUTT AND FINISH HIS COLLEGE WORK IF HE'S STILL GONNA GET IT.
emotion_donotwant

Have you bought it yet? If no then don't. Nobody likes it. It was a flop. Like, Halo Wars got a 100% on Kotaku in comparison.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

emotion_donotwant

Have you bought it yet? If no then don't. Nobody likes it. It was a flop. Like, Halo Wars got a 100% on Kotaku in comparison.
I did, I tried the trial and I like how it plays.
Not every review is right you know?
:u

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

emotion_donotwant

Nah, just 92% of em. razz

Top down Diablo style game play isn't my cup of tea, and AH Crew hates it, so yeah. Not getting it.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm only getting Spartan Assault to unlock more credits to level up faster in Halo 4.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

emotion_donotwant

Nah, just 92% of em. razz

Top down Diablo style game play isn't my cup of tea, and AH Crew hates it, so yeah. Not getting it.
Eh.

I've never liked Diablo anyway so I can't say if it's like it.

Also good, Preston. :u

Also paypal ******** up and took money from my mom when I commissioned that dude when it was suppose to take it from me, and they aren't letting her clear it off her bill, yet she's letting me keep the money.

...Wat.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

And Orange, just do Spartan Ops co-op! There are certain levels you can do that take like 10 minutes even with the worst lag EVAR, and you get like 10K XP! And you whipper snappers have it EASY! Your challenges net you THOUSANDS of XP whereas me and Kochou had to do all the daily challenges for MAYBE 3K.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHECK DAT OF DA LIST MUHFUGGUH!!!

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho

And Orange, just do Spartan Ops co-op! There are certain levels you can do that take like 10 minutes even with the worst lag EVAR, and you get like 10K XP! And you whipper snappers have it EASY! Your challenges net you THOUSANDS of XP whereas me and Kochou had to do all the daily challenges for MAYBE 3K.
Never did the challenges really, just did Spartan Ops when I had Double XP.

Also great, another BL title I'll get bored of after a few months.

Also.
>Emulate.
Not repaying for my games. Sony did the same thing with the Vita when Japan did something for it, we got ********.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho

CHECK DAT OF DA LIST MUHFUGGUH!!!

All they have to do is drop the Kinect bundle and bring in the price drop. emotion_kirakira

Sexy Fox

Some new info on Destiny if you haven't already seen it.

And while yes that's a good thing they're doing that, no I still won't bother with it because emulation leads to repurchase of games I already own. Unless they figure out how to get past that then I still say no and will keep my older console.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff