12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
So...Terramorphous don't like to drop heads or skins. Farmed him for about...500 or so Eridium and got ZERO heads/skins. He averages about 8-16 eridium per farming so go figure. I can beat him in about 10 seconds flat from the time he pops outta the ground.

On a side note...WHEN THE ******** DID GAIA'S ECONOMY GET SO ********?! I've been sitting on about 8 million gold for awhile. Most of my stuff in my inventory that's worth ANYTHING quadrupled in the last year. I check TODAY? My Gogh Reed USED to be worth like right at 1mil? 54mil is the LOWEST. My Inari's Beads USED to be 600K? 25mil.

My AVATAR as it is equipped right now is worth A QUARTER BILLION GOLD. AT MOST, a year ago, it'd been worth MAYBE 10 million. My most PRIZED possession, my Angelic Anklets? 130mil. THE ANGELIC SASH, probably THE most standard measuring stick in the whole entire gaia economy is only worth 7-8mil now. It has shrunken in value by 75%. Gaia done goofed.
Because they're like, "hey, why not rerelease these items in certain bundle type games so that new people can get older items?"

It's been ******** up ever since they Flynn's Booty kept coming back and they introduced all these bullshit items that make it easier to get old if you spend money. The site turned into one big cash cow. :/

Oh I knew that, just I had though it had leveled out. Most of the items I mentioned used to only be like 10-20mil the last time I checked which was like...2 months ago. Imagine my shock when they increased 3-10 fold on most of my items...
It's never gonna level out with all these cash shop items they release, it's literally spiraling out of control.

[youtube]Some things that cost 99 GC equates out to 1mil sometimes...and you know what that means? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk[/youtube][/youtube]

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
So...Terramorphous don't like to drop heads or skins. Farmed him for about...500 or so Eridium and got ZERO heads/skins. He averages about 8-16 eridium per farming so go figure. I can beat him in about 10 seconds flat from the time he pops outta the ground.

On a side note...WHEN THE ******** DID GAIA'S ECONOMY GET SO ********?! I've been sitting on about 8 million gold for awhile. Most of my stuff in my inventory that's worth ANYTHING quadrupled in the last year. I check TODAY? My Gogh Reed USED to be worth like right at 1mil? 54mil is the LOWEST. My Inari's Beads USED to be 600K? 25mil.

My AVATAR as it is equipped right now is worth A QUARTER BILLION GOLD. AT MOST, a year ago, it'd been worth MAYBE 10 million. My most PRIZED possession, my Angelic Anklets? 130mil. THE ANGELIC SASH, probably THE most standard measuring stick in the whole entire gaia economy is only worth 7-8mil now. It has shrunken in value by 75%. Gaia done goofed.
Because they're like, "hey, why not rerelease these items in certain bundle type games so that new people can get older items?"

It's been ******** up ever since they Flynn's Booty kept coming back and they introduced all these bullshit items that make it easier to get old if you spend money. The site turned into one big cash cow. :/

Oh I knew that, just I had though it had leveled out. Most of the items I mentioned used to only be like 10-20mil the last time I checked which was like...2 months ago. Imagine my shock when they increased 3-10 fold on most of my items...
It's never gonna level out with all these cash shop items they release, it's literally spiraling out of control.

Considering some of the things that USED to be 299GC are now in the MILLIONS of gold...

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

[youtube]Some things that cost 99 GC equates out to 1mil sometimes...and you know what that means? [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk[/youtube][/youtube]
I wouldn't.

Also...
NOW YOU ******** UP.

And art of my OC is done, holy s**t that was fast.
o .o

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

I wouldn't.

Also...
NOW YOU ******** UP.

o .o

I fixed it! Lookit! emotion_donotwant

And lemme see.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho

I wouldn't.

Also...
NOW YOU ******** UP.

o .o

I fixed it! Lookit! emotion_donotwant

And lemme see.
Nope, the deed was done.
emotion_donotwant

Bleep bloop.
Too lazy to upload the high quality version soooooo.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

1. That your Faunus RWBY OC?
2. What's her name?
3. Does that person do commissions?
4. Can I have their contact info? emotion_drool

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

2. What's her name?
1. Yes.
2 - 4. All in one page. :u

I payed $40 for this commission, but it might be around that area in terms of price.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

2. What's her name?
1. Yes.

I payed $40 for this commission, but it might be around that area in terms of price.

Does her name mean anything? I did a quick google search and her name seems to be of many languages.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

2. What's her name?
1. Yes.

Does her name mean anything? I did a quick google search and her name seems to be of many languages.
Korkra [Irish/Purple] Ombra [Italian/Shadow] Flieder [German/Lilac]

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

2. What's her name?
1. Yes.

Hmm...okay, then.

Lookit, I got a new kittie outta one of the bundles.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Bleep bloop.

2. What's her name?
1. Yes.

Hmm...okay, then.

I'll okay you. :u

emotion_donotwant
Hand it over, this thread has a strict rule of everyone gets cuddles by felines.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
1. Yes.

Hmm...okay, then.

emotion_donotwant
Hand it over, this thread has a strict rule of everyone gets cuddles by felines.

YOU JUST WANTS HER BECAUSE SHE HAS AN AFFINITY FOR YOUR OC'S COLORS!!! emotion_donotwant

I dun wanna give her up...mainly because she's going for like 200mil... sweatdrop And all the other things I got from the RIG are only like 150K-300K... crying I got FIVE cheap PoS pets and three cool ones...A Mochi-bunny, Kuro Kitty, and a 9-tailed fox named Kudzu. Trying to sell that one for 35mil.

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
1. Yes.

Hmm...okay, then.

emotion_donotwant

YOU JUST WANTS HER BECAUSE SHE HAS AN AFFINITY FOR YOUR OC'S COLORS!!! emotion_donotwant

I dun wanna give her up...mainly because she's going for like 200mil... sweatdrop And all the other things I got from the RIG are only like 150K-300K... crying I got FIVE cheap PoS pets and three cool ones...A Mochi-bunny, Kuro Kitty, and a 9-tailed fox named Kudzu. Trying to sell that one for 35mil.
SO WHAT? PURPLE IS COOL. 38<

I just want cuddles.
; A;

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

Hmm...okay, then.

emotion_donotwant

I just want cuddles.
; A;

Might give her to you to hold on to. Honestly I don't know what I'd do with THAT much gold. >.>;

Plus she's cramping Luna. emotion_donotwant

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

Hmm...okay, then.

emotion_donotwant

I just want cuddles.
; A;

Might give her to you to hold on to. Honestly I don't know what I'd do with THAT much gold. >.>;

Plus she's cramping Luna. emotion_donotwant
I know what I'd do with that much gold.
emotion_dowant

QQ more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items