Yes 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 35 ]
No 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 13 ]
Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

I don't always play Halo... but when I do, I just lag a lot.

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.

Interesting Informer

OOOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anyone like to do the weekly with me sometime this week? I need the middle 4 missions on Legendary Co-op, TotS, LNoS, Exodus, and The Package.

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Now how come spartan IVs are running around while MC is in space? Huh.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
hi everyone! i finally am doing firefights.
Kaiser Khronos
Anyone like to do the weekly with me sometime this week? I need the middle 4 missions on Legendary Co-op, TotS, LNoS, Exodus, and The Package.
Take my love
Take my land

[********]

I don't care
I'm still free

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eris Zephyr
Kaiser Khronos
Take my love
Take my land

[********]

I don't care
I'm still free

That's not nice...and besides, its not like you have to go Deathless or there are skulls on. Its EASY. xp
Ascended Yannie
We need to have another forge contest.
There have been like.
2 map pack released since the first one.
agreed

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ascended Yannie
Now how come spartan IVs are running around while MC is in space? Huh.

MC is kind of like that cat you left outside and then forgot about. sweatdrop

Interesting Informer

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Old joke is old.

But if that planet turns out to be some sort of evil sentient machine, I'll j**z my pants.
Preston886

Old joke is old.

But if that planet turns out to be some sort of evil sentient machine, I'll j**z my pants.
Take my love
Take my land

Hey baby. redface

I don't care
I'm still free

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Eris Zephyr
Preston886

Old joke is old.

Take my love
Take my land

Hey baby. redface

I don't care
I'm still free

Dude, I'm sorry. But I mean, I have a huge hard on for Transformers. It's one of the reasons why I'm passing up Halo 4 is because I'm saving money for Fall of Cybertron.

Hell when War for Cybertron came out, I pre-ordered 3 DIFFERENT COPIES just so I could get all the pre-order bonuses!

Right now though, I'm knee deep playing ME3 multiplayer trying hard to get a Turrian Soldier. Alas, BioWare hates me and has yet delivered what is rightfully mine.
Preston886
Eris Zephyr
Preston886

Old joke is old.

Take my love
Take my land

Hey baby. redface

I don't care
I'm still free

Dude, I'm sorry. But I mean, I have a huge hard on for Transformers. It's one of the reasons why I'm passing up Halo 4 is because I'm saving money for Fall of Cybertron.

Hell when War for Cybertron came out, I pre-ordered 3 DIFFERENT COPIES just so I could get all the pre-order bonuses!

Right now though, I'm knee deep playing ME3 multiplayer trying hard to get a Turrian Soldier. Alas, BioWare hates me and has yet delivered what is rightfully mine.
Take my love
Take my land

sad Why Bioware?! WHY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO A LOYAL CUSTOMER?!

I don't care
I'm still free

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I thought you could only be retarded when it came to Matchmaking...Go into co-op campaign because NOBODY IN HERE wants to do it with me. So, I manage to get 2 other people to go into Tip of the Spear on Legendary. I hop into the Rocket Hog and they NEVER ******** ONCE IN THREE SOLID MINUTES shoot at the AA gun with the rocket hog. I jump out, they hop in and DRIVE RIGHT UP TO THE ******** THING AND SIT THERE. Oh, and there's 3 times as many enemies on co-op so we die immediately. RETARDS.

Thirty minutes later, I get back into TotS...MORE retards. Got to the 2nd gun. No help from anybody. One's AFK the whole time. We all die AFTER I take the gun out. They want to "get in the s**t" and die constantly. I get the warthog off of the broken bridge and park it and start honking, wanting them to shoot at a distance. NOPE. Then, we all die, back in the revenant before the gun's taken out. Guy hops out and I'm moving around trying to get to the warthog...I accidentally splatter the guy sideways. HE BOOTS ME.

;aengtlos nga ;nz hg fOEhg'hgdz'ughawr her Hugzd
'gahpSjgvjzHg
pdsjghRZGHOLfvfdzhgpksH
PID
pgd
jpig
hp
ursHtzb

If 343 made a mod that put PONIES in this game I wouldn't enjoy it anymore than I do now. I have come to LOATHE this game's randoms. One of em I PMd asking why they didn't shoot the gun. Their answer? "Sry, I've only been playing for two weeks." I WHO DIDN'T BEAT THE GODDAM CAMPAIGN WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK LET ALONE FIRST DAY AND NOT KNOW YOU COULD SHOOT THE AA GUNS?!!?!?!?!

Would not be surprised if I got a quit ban from dashboarding so many times when I don't want to play New Alexandria or Nightfall...I want to have fun with this weekly, but guess what? I'll do the next one that comes up. Unless its Pillar of Autumn. Two noobs voted for that...OMG, WHY? on Legendary? Why waste two hours? GOOOOOD. Now I'm stuck with a SGT Grade 2. On ONI legendary. burning_eyes

Wow...I actually got 16K for doing it. Your game complete is about at Firefight matchmaking level and I got a 3K jackpot. Still...NEVER AGAIN. AWFUL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff