Total Votes:[ 84 ]

zothaq
Gali_All_Day
gaylo nerds

Bear grylls f**.
Les Stroud is waaay more badass
I even found the image to prove it.

Click here.
Lol, false bear grills is far more bad a**, he served in spefial forces too smile

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Gali_All_Day
zothaq
Gali_All_Day
gaylo nerds

Bear grylls f**.
Les Stroud is waaay more badass
I even found the image to prove it.

Click here.
Lol, false bear grills is far more bad a**, he served in spefial forces too smile

Simon Reay, Man vs. Wild cameraman. Does everything that Bear Grylls does, but with a camera in one hand and the other free. Simon Reay > Bear Grylls. End of discussion.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
zothaq
Preston886
zothaq
I might buy a halo game today, I haven't played one since halo 3.

Any suggestions on which I should get?
Which ones have the best online multiplayer?

I'd go with Halo: Reach.
btw, do you think people will still play reach when halo 4 comes out?

or should I wait for halo 4?

Considering I'm boycotting Halo 4 out of sheer unoriginality from 343i, I'll be on Reach.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
zothaq
Preston886
zothaq

Considering I'm boycotting Halo 4 out of sheer unoriginality from 343i, I'll be on Reach.

I had a theory recently...whatever happened in Greg Bear's new novels about the Forerunners I think will resurface in Halo 4...if you played H:CEA and/or saw the terminals, Guilty Spark talks about a SHE, and says that if the Reclaimers had met her then they might fear HER more than the flood.

I think SHE referred to THE Librarian. Also, whether she was the other race that they're talking about in the new books that the Forerunners were dealing with before the Flood...well, I think that they will show up in Halo 4. My bet is that this other race will show up and try and activate the rings, a final slap in the face to the forerunners.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
zothaq
Preston886
zothaq

I had a theory recently...whatever happened in Greg Bear's new novels about the Forerunners I think will resurface in Halo 4...if you played H:CEA and/or saw the terminals, Guilty Spark talks about a SHE, and says that if the Reclaimers had met her then they might fear HER more than the flood.

I think SHE referred to THE Librarian. Also, whether she was the other race that they're talking about in the new books that the Forerunners were dealing with before the Flood...well, I think that they will show up in Halo 4. My bet is that this other race will show up and try and activate the rings, a final slap in the face to the forerunners.

The Precursors? That'd be amazing! Nothing is really known about them except they existed before the Forerunners and disappeared, leaving behind their technology which the Forerunners utilized.

I'm boycotting it, till more of the story is revealed.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
zothaq
Preston886
zothaq

The Precursors? That'd be amazing! Nothing is really known about them except they existed before the Forerunners and disappeared, leaving behind their technology which the Forerunners utilized.

You can't boycott something a year before its release, can you? I don't think it works like that... xd

OR, better yet, you pull an Aliens...Chief has been in cryo for DECADES if not longer. Some how Cortana figures out a way to NOT go Rampant and we find NEW enemies that want to activate the rings.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
zothaq

You can't boycott something a year before its release, can you? I don't think it works like that... xd

OR, better yet, you pull an Aliens...Chief has been in cryo for DECADES if not longer. Some how Cortana figures out a way to NOT go Rampant and we find NEW enemies that want to activate the rings.

I'd rage and burn down 343i if that were the new story.

All I know is there are tie ins to Cryptum with Halo 4. Really hoping it involves the Precursors because there's literally nothing about them. All we know is that they existed before the Forerunners and much of the tech they left behind the Forerunners used.

In Halo Legends, Cortana does go rampant and then later on is cured by it. Much like Mendicant Bias where he went rampant and later wanted to be forgiven and helps Master Chief.

Briethell's Senpai

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Preston886
Got the new maps!

I remember when a time when Toast said I couldn't get just the maps and blow my money on a campaign I always enjoy. Well for $24.99 less, I proved him wrong. 3nodding

Favorite map, Ridgeline. Although I disagree with most of the remakes since most have been remade by Bungie in Forge, they're still fun.

Anyways, anyone up for custom games sunday this sunday?
I never says that you "couldn't just get the maps" at all! I was just saying that mathematically speaking, I see CEA being a justifiable price! It sure was nice of 343i/Microsoft to price the Map Pack at $15 rather than the $20 I had estimated they were worth!

O.G. Elder

I pre-ordered Halo CE Anny [opened it today]
I have a Male Master Chief Code that I'm not using.
Anyone interested?

edit: I love CEA <3 I was able to jump in on Heroic and remember all the times I spend months playing on my xbox and pc aaah the good 'ol days.

Briethell's Senpai

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Soraki
Anyone interested?

edit: I love CEA <3 I was able to jump in on Heroic and remember all the times I spend months playing on my xbox and pc aaah the good 'ol days.
I've also got a female code if anyone wants it~

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
yeah totes
Soraki
Anyone interested?

I've also got a female code if anyone wants it~

Gimmie.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Soraki
Anyone interested?

I'LL TAKE THE CASE!

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
yeah totes
Preston886
Got the new maps!

I remember when a time when Toast said I couldn't get just the maps and blow my money on a campaign I always enjoy. Well for $24.99 less, I proved him wrong. 3nodding

Favorite map, Ridgeline. Although I disagree with most of the remakes since most have been remade by Bungie in Forge, they're still fun.

Anyways, anyone up for custom games sunday this sunday?
I never says that you "couldn't just get the maps" at all! I was just saying that mathematically speaking, I see CEA being a justifiable price! It sure was nice of 343i/Microsoft to price the Map Pack at $15 rather than the $20 I had estimated they were worth!

I knew they wouldn't out of estimation of previous maps and content in those packs. I knew $15 would the price if they released it.

My reaction to all this:
User Image

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
apparently Breakpoint has an invasion map which doesn't work for it. So I'm developing a new invasion mode for it and editing the map as well.

Eilites invading Spartans. Brilliant!

Anyone else care to help? I don't have much experience forging Invasion maps. sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
apparently Breakpoint has an invasion map which doesn't work for it. So I'm developing a new invasion mode for it and editing the map as well.

Eilites invading Spartans. Brilliant!

Anyone else care to help? I don't have much experience forging Invasion maps. sweatdrop

Sure. It might be fun. Never done an invasion map nor do I like to play invasion. Maybe it could change my perspective on Reach. I WILL be on tonight. Just finished getting rid of a NASTY virus that pops up as an "Antivirus" thing. Been going on for three weeks. Pops up whenever I watch too many videos (naughty ones, usually, but today it did it when I was watching House MD)

Forging will be fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces