No 0.36058981233244 36.1% [ 269 ]
Poll Whore/Poll Pimp 0.33512064343164 33.5% [ 250 ]
Total Votes:[ 746 ]

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Accidentally turned on dark mode (using mobile browser) and didn't know where the button was to turn it back off..... I did not like that xD

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Man... I gotta work a full shift tomorrow. That does not spark joy

Nyanning's Husband

Shameless Dog

if anyone has a male mule that can help with nudist + sausage + prayer circle achievements, I'm currently trying to achieve them here.. please, and thank you redface heart

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Absolut Unit
if anyone has a male mule that can help with nudist + sausage + prayer circle achievements, I'm currently trying to achieve them here.. please, and thank you redface heart
I gotchyu fam

Nyanning's Husband

Shameless Dog

brunq2
Absolut Unit
I gotchyu fam
thank you so much!
Absolut Unit
also here with the alt

Nyanning's Husband

Shameless Dog

jacquanadia
Absolut Unit
also here with the alt
thank you, I really appreciate it!

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Absolut Unit
thank you so much!

Glad to help out. Threw my alt account in the mix too for good measure... hopefully y'all get it done soon so we can get dressed again. Its cold upstate NY in April xD
brunq2
Kaydel

Aaaww a baby? I hope you got enough sleep.

Never xD Thats what Saturdays are for lol. I work second shift and my wife works early mornings, which is nice because we don't have to pay for childcare but means I get home around Midnight, have to quickly eat and shower, and then wake up with the baby around 630

Aaaw is that you in the picture? What a wonderful shot.

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Kaydel

Yeah... that's me, the wifey, and our baby on our wedding day (:
brunq2
Kaydel

Yeah... that's me, the wifey, and our baby on our wedding day (:

Adorable!!

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Kaydel

Adorable!!

Thanks 4laugh

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Man... they already scheduled us for another Saturday shift next weekend........... this sucks ): Legit by the end of next week I won't have had a full weekend in about 2 months. Like the extra cash is nice but at some point I just wanna be able to have my Saturdays back
brunq2
Kaydel

Adorable!!

Thanks 4laugh

Any time. And sorry to hear you having to work weekends. I know the feeling well.

Sparkly Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Kaydel

Any time. And sorry to hear you having to work weekends. I know the feeling well.

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll stop around the end of the month. We are stopping production for a week or so to get a new palletizer installed (machine that stacks bags of feed onto pallets for shipping) so since we can't run the mill and make feed during that time we need to get that far ahead so that when that week comes we have all the feed that gets ordered. So after that's done, with any luck, we can stop having all that OT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff