Have you ever been the cat cafe before?

Yes 0.30428954423592 30.4% [ 227 ]
No 0.36058981233244 36.1% [ 269 ]
Poll Whore/Poll Pimp 0.33512064343164 33.5% [ 250 ]
Total Votes:[ 746 ]

Witty Phantom

cloud read
MissyPink
As today I had almost the same thought. Thought I would reply back.
Stopping in for a peek. I didn't expect so many pages would have went by since last being here.
ya the CC has some very good life support con-paired to other threads made at the same time it was started *over the shoulder thumb point at Rueve* as for me I am just the crazy magitek cat man, that pops my head threw tha back wall every now and then.
I come to only pop my head in here mostly. When we are talking forum in the Chatterbox but this place is special. It does not need life support, maybe not even a first aid fit. it is standing strong. All inpart to Rueve wink and being able to chat something. Plus hang.
Lets call this a hanging here post. How you hanging? Hope all is well.

Rueve
❤️
*waves Hi* 3nodding

Witty Phantom

MissyPink
Rueve
❤️
*waves Hi* 3nodding

emotion_yatta How've you been??

Witty Phantom

Gaia has a dark mode for the forums now... Just noticed that when I logged in today.
Rueve

emotion_yatta How've you been??
Gaia has a dark mode for the forums now... Just noticed that when I logged in today.
Yes, it randomly seems to have because something. Have you try switching to dark mode?

I'm well for the most part. It been one of those years. I'm sure for everyone. Sorry for my slow reply. Realized today I forgot about hanging out here. You still doing classes? I am sure it is remotely. Like all of CUNY is.

Also, hi for next time.

Witty Phantom

MissyPink
Yes, it randomly seems to have because something. Have you try switching to dark mode?

I'm well for the most part. It been one of those years. I'm sure for everyone. Sorry for my slow reply. Realized today I forgot about hanging out here. You still doing classes? I am sure it is remotely. Like all of CUNY is.

Also, hi for next time.

I think I'm too used to light mode on Gaia... Meh.

And yes, all classes are online now. If course, I'm only taking one 1-credit class this semester (last class), so I couldn't care either way.

Witty Phantom

Witty Phantom

Witty Phantom

emotion_ghost

Witty Phantom

Witty Phantom

Witty Phantom

piggy princess kasumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Interesting Shopper

6,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*snorts and eats hawaiian pizza with ham on it as looks for the cats*

Witty Phantom

🐖 Would that count as cannibalism...?

Whoreific Tales's Problem

Celebrating Goat

Happy birthday cat cafe I don't usually post here but I love an excuse to drink at a 13 year old's birthday party.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff