Welcome to Gaia! ::

hit the ditch begger....
Matt your phone is out of service and s**t, so when you get this come over and s**t. Logan and Casey are coming over. And s**t.
I finally Beat .Hack 2 (not GU)
but when ever i play .Hack i can't help but think that it would be an awsome MMORPG. almost more so then WoW....almost
oh and my subscription fianlly expired so no more for me till i get a ******** JOB.
oh and has anyone heard from ben lately?
Firekensai
Matt your phone is out of service and s**t, so when you get this come over and s**t. Logan and Casey are coming over. And s**t.
I already told you I was working tonight.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Emerald_FrostFire
I finally Beat .Hack 2 (not GU)
but when ever i play .Hack i can't help but think that it would be an awsome MMORPG. almost more so then WoW....almost
oh and my subscription fianlly expired so no more for me till i get a ******** JOB.
first it is an mmo now just in Japan though, secaond Matt I have neither of your numbers I have Miah's but I have no doubt that his mom will kill me when I call x3 ok so I think we should go see seeral movies together like the Wolverine movie and such...I am going to go see that Dragonball movie with Anthony around the 8th if any one else is interested in being dorky with us. Call my house and leave a message so I know who it is....262-896-1886
I thought you had my cell number. Um, trying to think of my work schedule.
I guess it depends.
And the .hack online game was called dotHack//Fragment, and it's online play is closed.
The only hint at a The World MMO is a website looking for programmers for it.

But I'd totally play it if there was such a thing.

Portal is a pretty sweet game. 3nodding
i'm sceptical about the DB movie....
the words "mindless action" is already ringing in my ears.
.Hack//Fragment huh?
i'll look in to it.
It was a Japan only release, unless you have a hacked PS2, and be willing to shell out a couple hundred bucks for a copy, I'd advise against it, seeing how the entire series of games has been sub-par.
woo! i finally got in to Naxx.
nothing droped for me, of corse. but my guild managed to get the spider wing done.
Maybe you should run into Naxx in full gear screaming like an idiot while flailing your arms and shouting obscenities involving Kel'thuzad and his momma.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff