Total Votes:[ 86 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 583 584 585 > >> >>> »|

AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

That would be nice.
*Smiles up at her.* I would very much apprecieate it and would be in your debt. *bows again* But I dont want to bother you with clumsy old me.

I will not be bothered, as long as you are my friend!

*nods excitedly*
WHY YES YES, OF COURSE!! I love making new freinds. I thank you for the honor. *bows politely again, dropping his cane* Oh dear. *tries to reach for it, ending up slipping on it. Falls backwards* OWWCH!!

*helps you up, and holds your cane* Are you alright? Does anything hurt? I know CPR!...Wait that won't help any!

*laughs* Im okay. Im use to the punishment...thanks for the concern. Ill be fine. *dusts himself off* As long as you keep me away from Happy Meals and those toys, I dont think we will need CPR. *smiles*

*looks around* SOrry no McDonalds near by! Tehehe...Oh I wanted to perform CPR really badly tho *pouts, but still looks cute!* 4laugh
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

That would be nice.
*Smiles up at her.* I would very much apprecieate it and would be in your debt. *bows again* But I dont want to bother you with clumsy old me.

I will not be bothered, as long as you are my friend!

*nods excitedly*
WHY YES YES, OF COURSE!! I love making new freinds. I thank you for the honor. *bows politely again, dropping his cane* Oh dear. *tries to reach for it, ending up slipping on it. Falls backwards* OWWCH!!

*helps you up, and holds your cane* Are you alright? Does anything hurt? I know CPR!...Wait that won't help any!

*laughs* Im okay. Im use to the punishment...thanks for the concern. Ill be fine. *dusts himself off* As long as you keep me away from Happy Meals and those toys, I dont think we will need CPR. *smiles*

*looks around* SOrry no McDonalds near by! Tehehe...Oh I wanted to perform CPR really badly tho *pouts, but still looks cute!* 4laugh

*laughs* Why is that? If you want to soo badly, just wait abit. Im sure Ill choke on somthing sooner or later. *chuckles nervously* I havnt today, Im just about do for it I think.
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

*nods excitedly*

*laughs* Why is that? If you want to soo badly, just wait abit. Im sure Ill choke on somthing sooner or later. *chuckles nervously* I havnt today, Im just about do for it I think.

please don't choke! I'd rather have mouth to mouth a different wa....*Covers mouth and blushes* Sorry that was bad of me *Words muffled by her hands*
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

*nods excitedly*

please don't choke! I'd rather have mouth to mouth a different wa....*Covers mouth and blushes* Sorry that was bad of me *Words muffled by her hands*

*jumps up and lands with legs crossed sitting down* What do you mean?? What exactly? Hmm...not choking....hm.... *scratches head* ... do you mean... like a ki.... *He stopped and blushed* OH MY!! IM SORRY!!! Ive jumped to a conclusion again.
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

*jumps up and lands with legs crossed sitting down* What do you mean?? What exactly? Hmm...not choking....hm.... *scratches head* ... do you mean... like a ki.... *He stopped and blushed* OH MY!! IM SORRY!!! Ive jumped to a conclusion again.

*blushes* Are you a psychic? LOL *thinks to self, would he really, actually place his lips to mine?*
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

*blushes* Are you a psychic? LOL *thinks to self, would he really, actually place his lips to mine?*

Why yes I am. *He points to his antennas* These give me powers to read minds. *He fell over laughing abit.* Im kidding. But...um...would you really.... want to.... I mean.. *He turns around and plays with his fingers* I dont know, Im bieng silly again.
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

Why yes I am. *He points to his antennas* These give me powers to read minds. *He fell over laughing abit.* Im kidding. But...um...would you really.... want to.... I mean.. *He turns around and plays with his fingers* I dont know, Im bieng silly again.

*Blushes slightly* Only if you want to....I mean...Oh it's...Hmmm...yes only if you want to! * looks you in the eyes* Your not being silly
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

*Blushes slightly* Only if you want to....I mean...Oh it's...Hmmm...yes only if you want to! * looks you in the eyes* Your not being silly

THATS FINE!! *he hoppped around then sunk into his sweater.* ...I ...I mean... Okay.... *He looked down and played with his fingers again.*
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

THATS FINE!! *he hoppped around then sunk into his sweater.* ...I ...I mean... Okay.... *He looked down and played with his fingers again.*

tehehe your too cute *smiles sweetly* Don't worry be yourself around me, I'd rather love someone for who they are than who they are not!
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF
flipperbabe3789
AngelF

tehehe your too cute *smiles sweetly* Don't worry be yourself around me, I'd rather love someone for who they are than who they are not!

*puffs out chest and clears throat. Speaks in deep voice* Okay, Im a manly man. Thats why everyone loves me. *walks to her and trips. In his usual voice* AHHHHHHHH!!! *SLAM*..... ow.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff