Chocolate 0.18884120171674 18.9% [ 44 ]
Your Mom's 0.19742489270386 19.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 233 ]

Girl-Crazy Partier

DefauIt
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

there are some great photos inthere 3nodding
im so jealous! -dies-
it looks like so much fun
User Image

-Kay, love you❤
Pretty much. PAX was a blast. It's ok, they announced they're opening "PAX South" that they'll be holding in San Antonio, Texas. It's only a matter of time before they hold PAX North, maybe it'll be somewhere near you.

lol

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Tellius
DefauIt
User Image
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

im so jealous! -dies-
User Image

-Kay, love you❤
Pretty much. PAX was a blast. It's ok, they announced they're opening "PAX South" that they'll be holding in San Antonio, Texas. It's only a matter of time before they hold PAX North, maybe it'll be somewhere near you.

lol

User Image

gosh i hope so.... althought exas isnt too far from me i suppose XD
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Girl-Crazy Partier

DefauIt
User Image

User Image

-Kay, love you❤
Knowing your luck it would be in Canada, then you'd have to deal with passports and all that nonsense.

I suspect it's during the middle of summer, right between PAX East and PAX Prime... In Texas... that s**t is going to be incredibly toasty.

emotion_drool

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
DefauIt
Tellius
DefauIt
User Image

im so jealous! -dies-
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

lol

User Image

User Image

-Kay, love you❤
My bet goes to Chicago.

Girl-Crazy Partier

Chicago is a good guess, that or Detroit... but no one likes Detroit, so probably Chicago.

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

User Image

i hae chicago... they suck
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Tellius
Knowing your luck it would be in Canada, then you'd have to deal with passports and all that nonsense.

I suspect it's during the middle of summer, right between PAX East and PAX Prime... In Texas... that s**t is going to be incredibly toasty.

emotion_drool

User Image

i like cananda though... ^^
so id be fine with that.

ewww.... never mind. fun stuff isnt worth being cooked.
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Girl-Crazy Partier

DefauIt
User Image

so id be fine with that.

User Image

-Kay, love you❤
PAX North just seems like the logical conclusion, a PAX for every part of the country. It gets bigger every year, and sells out faster and faster. PAX North will probably be a thing by 2017. I was surprised they did PAX Australia before PAX South / Europe. That's just one huge logistical ******** of moving all the staff around.

Tellius
DefauIt
User Image

so id be fine with that.

User Image

-Kay, love you❤
PAX North just seems like the logical conclusion, a PAX for every part of the country. It gets bigger every year, and sells out faster and faster. PAX North will probably be a thing by 2017. I was surprised they did PAX Australia before PAX South / Europe. That's just one huge logistical ******** of moving all the staff around.

User Image

well i cant wait.... we need more close conventions... there arent a lot that dont involve travleing XD
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Girl-Crazy Partier

DefauIt
User Image

well i cant wait.... we need more close conventions... there arent a lot that dont involve travleing XD
User Image

-Kay, love you❤
Unless you live in a major city, odds are you're going to be traveling a least a little bit for a convention. For me it was only a two hour drive, but we met people at the convention that had flown in from Australia. Until you actually go to a big convention like PAX, they always seem out of reach. Once you bite the bullet and go once, you'll go again, regardless of distance.

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
DefauIt
Tellius
DefauIt
User Image

so id be fine with that.

User Image

-Kay, love you❤

User Image

User Image

-Kay, love you❤
could goto Orlando,lots of conventions there

User Image

@shea:: im sure there are.... its a big place.

@reni:: i love meeting people from far away.... thats always fun. or when you find the same people at different conventions XD
i just hate traveling for hte most part. lol
once im there, im happy.... its the act of doing it that annoys me.
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
that is is deffy,big but still not much to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff