Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni blinked owlishly at the appearance of this bloody staff, one that looks exactly like the one Sheggo would use in battle. However, the teen had a decent understanding of the realms she traversed through, and how many of them had their own timelines. Seeing this, which obviously rank of Sheggo's and another's blood, only bothered her a tiny amount. So what? Metalman could cross a realm and raid a possibly old battlefield. And it could be a fake. Like c'mon.

"Ya think ya can scare me like that?" Yuni rolled her eyes. "Livin' things are made to make babies, then die, pretty much. That's their programmin', 'nd many people dun follow it due to free will. Machines? Whatever their creator wants. 'Nd I guess ya creator jus' wanted ya to be a big pain in m'--"

At this point, Sheggo popped up out of the floor and snatched up the staff. This would probably effectively cut their increasingly tense discussion short. Behind Sheggo's back, Yuni would make a face at Dennis. She should probably move away from the bloodied staff, tinges of violet invading the icy blues of her irises from the smell of old blood.

King Cultist

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
After concluding his monologue-ish type speech, Dennis leaned in slightly to hear the young girl's response, as if he was genuinely interested to hear what she had to say. "Livin' things are made to make babies" The metal man reared back upon hearing this. His eyes widened with a true mixture of excitement and surprise. "Oh really?! That's what you think living beings were programed to do?...I find it very interesting how your inherent lack of education brought you to that answer..." Once again, Dennis attempting to be nice...Not working out so well. The mighty murder machine had many other questions for the young girl due to his intellectual curiosity...either that or he just wanted to insult her after her answers. But before he could deliver more insults insight, Sheggorath appeared from a portal to reclaim his staff and child. As Sheggo snatched the rod from the mech's clutches, his jaw dropped slightly in disbelief.

...Dennis wasn't too happy...about that..."You dare lay a finger on a trophy of mine? I am DeadEnd Dennis! I could kill you all without a thought!" The machine barked in a frustrated rage. Curiously, Dennis didn't use his bloody hook to get his point across, instead he pointed a metallic finger at the young teen and her father. "Sequadembosaide!" He yelled the strange, alien word with his finger still extended in their direction....After about ten seconds of silence, one of the tavern's (extremely breakable) windows shattered as a large four legged beast jumped through it, landing beside Dennis. The beast stood at least 5 feet tall and had fangs larger then any predator's on earth. An alien hound of some sort maybe? Well whatever it was there were more, and had over run the tavern relatively quickly. "...Where do you think it all came from...Planets, dimensions, the universe...Where do you think you came from, miss Yuni?" The machine knelt down to look the child in her eyes. "You think this all...You think you were just accidentally born?...No you were built, and our creators want their universe back..."

Seeker

(( Sorry for my absence, My sister is getting married today and i got roped into all of the preparations for this past week! I'll be sure to remake a complete profile for you Sheggo, is there any way for me to access the old forum files? I have already gone as far back in the my posts as i can and I haven't found the threads i wanted to pull from. Does anyone have the links? Thanks!!!))

Eloquent Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Its fine, we all have busy lives it seems, I look forward to seeing it. Old forum files? All links involving the Sanc should be on the first page of this thread,I have various bits of the Sanc saved, the only full record I know of is in Saji's possession, but I dont know if thats all original forum paste and copy, or if shes rewritten it. Want me to ask?

On a side note I dont think Talia will be around for a while, real lifes got her down, so we're best carrying on without her. ))

The overwhelmingly dramatic and deadly machines name managed to force a silver eyebrow up in surprise. Despite the terrifying show of pure anger and mechanical ego the cat man remained seemingly calm, though the black tipped tails flicking increased slightly. The purple coated arms crossed across his chest still keeping the staff pinned in their fold, though the movement sent another scattering wave of blood particles into the air. The tawny face creased in a partly confused and partly shocked expression at the strange utterance. 'You want me to do what??' Broke into the ten second silence, but whatever he thought he heard wasnt going to be found out as the newly repaired window suffered another breakage. The feline pupils thinned, and the gold tinted fur rose slightly in base reaction to the sight and scent of so many canine like creatures. Sheggorath was a little distracted as the machine leaned in, but realising how close he was the neko snapped out of it and smoothly slide in front of the constructs metal face. 'You dont need to know where she came from, and ay doubt my creators care about the universe that much. You're doing a fairly bad job of guarding the place, look at this... infestation...' A white gloved hand waved out gesturing at the slavering beasts.

Hilarious Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( And I know had a wifi! Yaaaayyyy! ))

"Well yeah. Passin' on the genes 'nd stuff like that." Yuni said, remembering some old conversation with Kai about surprisingly deep stuff. It was impossible to hold back the snicker and giggle at the sight of Dennis's outrage when Sheggo reclaimed the staff. Very smooth...

However, the sound of many sets of feet scampering about and the appearance of this beast-thing caught the kittenteen's attention before the robot's curious question nabbed at her. Obviously something Yuni never knew besides the old stories from Kira, the creation of all things. Obviously something someone so young didn't really care about either. Yuni's icy eyes looked evenly at Dennis's gaze with her ears perked up attentively, while Sheggo was distracted with the canine smell.

She gave the cheesiest grin when asked if she knew where she came from, and without much thought blurbed, "Came from my mom!"

Badam tsst~

Invisible Hunter

(( I won't be around for a while but it helps with the time movement since Talia's busy on her own cleaning up the library. If anything the span of time that I'm gone just helps authenticate Talia's work ))

King Cultist

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"...You came from your 'mom' did you?" Dennis leaned in closer "...Well your 'mother'...is nothing more then a..." Unfortunately, Sheggorath intercepted the mech's attention before he could finish his utterance to the young teen...I guess the world would never know what Dennis thought her mother was (most likely something unpleasant). A look of disdain appeared on the machines face as he stood from his kneeling position. "ay doubt my creators care about the universe that much." The automation cut his eyes at the cat man after hearing this comment. "...Every galaxy that I have traveled, all you species are the same. You all think you're the center of the universe. You have no idea...Come Seze!" Dennis snapped his metallic fingers causing the largest of the savage, four legged creatures to trot through the tavern's font door.

'Angtsìk Seze!" Dennis yelled another bizarre alien word (He has allot of those) this time pointing beside him. The large creature focused on its metal master before vomiting a (partially digested) human skull on the tavern's floor. "Not doing a good job? I have killed exactly twenty three mercenaries during my laughably brief term in this filthy establishment...You have requested my services...Hounds and all. "

Hilarious Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"My mother's dead, dickwad." Yuni's face had a very brief, very dark, expression at the confession. Obviously not Saji. The redhead was most likely very alive and very much killing things somewhere in the cosmos. Nothing else was said about it as one of the canine beasts hoffed up a gooey skull onto the floor. She crinkled her nose in minor disgust, though otherwise held the usual childish expression of interest and curiosity.

"Now would that be jus' on ya walk outta 'ere nuh that long ago? 'Cause ya weren't gone long, 'nd that's only one skull." The young Nekojin commented, hooking her thumbs into the front pockets of her shorts and just sorta rocking on her heels a bit now. So many doggies... Such a tense atmosphere...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff