Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sheggorath the skooma cat

(( Hm... dinos and elaborately transforming mechs... has someone seen the newest transformers movie.... ))

(( *Hides Transformers paraphernalia* ....Erm..... I have no idea what your talking about... <___< ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CaptainFireFeet

(( Hm... dinos and elaborately transforming mechs... has someone seen the newest transformers movie.... ))

(( *Hides Transformers paraphernalia* ....Erm..... I have no idea what your talking about... <___< ))

(( Uh huh... Also no replies from Jess tonight, hopefully she'll catch up next week. And Vin may be busy tonight and tomorrow... ))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mr_Loosescrews

Talia continued to walk and listen to Vegma, satisfied to see him again though still keeping a blank face. she replied to Vegma's last request, "That would be nice, I think." Then of course, it seems their reunion and chance to leave was ended short as she too heard the sounds from the hallway. Her eyes focused a little in that direction. She noted Vegma making a strange face as she was walking back to him, was this what it was for? Or was it an enraged crowd from her declaring to have nothing to do with being a champion? As they neared she began to see more of what was causing it, as she had started walking in that direction. She stopped a bit short though before exposing herself to the ruckus. "Vegma," she said in a low tone, "it is your choice, but would you wish to face this and see what comes of it, or would it be possible for you to teleport us from this arena? As I said the choice is yours, and I will respect what ever that may be." Talia turned to look at him in his eyes with her dark ones, then turned back to face the opening again.

(( What's this of me being busy now? ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vinarika

(( Eh, I can be wrong, sometimes... ))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100

(( *winks* Or I just like to mess with others' judgements ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vinarika

(( *winks* Or I just like to mess with others' judgements ))

(( Yeh thats the reason why you posted isnt it... ))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100

(( Yeh thats the reason why you posted isnt it... ))

(( Nah I needed to post anyways, besides I miss the sanc, I've been gone for far too long ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Id be surprised if more than the three people I already know, know my real name oto xD

Ill catch up here tomorrow at the latest. Tomorrow... evening... yeah... ))

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
(( Sounds like a slow weekend is upon us. :/ *gets comfy in ooc room* ))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( Perhaps, yes. Oh and your name is Leo, Yuni... Everyone knows that *winks* ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Eh... sue me I was tired and I know you (whoever you are stranger) more by your 'other' name... Just dont tell people my real names Sheggo and we'll all be alright... ))

Lonely Knight

9,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
Vinarika

((boy ive been feeling out of it -_-;; ... sorry for taking so long))
Vegma looked over at Talia , he figured she was probably tired from all the ruckus she had been through as it was and he sighed shaking his head "eh ... im sure Iris has it covered..haven't had a riot or a mass jail break in years since she took over..." he said softly as he opened up a black portal for him a Talia "still.....hate it as i do..its still my home... i shouldn't involve you in these issues... you have your own problems to take care of go ahead back to the Sanctuary and i'll meet you soon" he said in kind as he summoned his sword into his hand as he entered the room to the ruckus , which seemed like a all out attack from outside the castle and the shouting was the imps and the demon soldiers in the castle trying to bar the doors and fortify the main hall for battle

The portal Vegma summoned for Talia opened outside the Sanctuary boundaries along the treeline overlooking the chaos of the Jello-Zombie infestation
--------------
Basker looked over at Sheggo as he offered the bottle ,he shook his head slightly "its not...oh never mind" he said as he took the bottle and set it down, as he seemed to prepare some sort of ritual using salt to form a magic circle when Sheggo asked about a large robot, looking over the counter to see it in the distance he shook his head "nope...haven't seen him before" he said softly only his thought to be interrupted by the sound of a large Jello monster smashing through the barrier "CRAP!" he said as he quickly finished the magic circle, waving the golden spork over the bottle the magic circle glowed as the bottle seemed to take a new shape and form, it was still a bottle but it stretched out and formed itself into a strange bazooka shape , picking up the weapon he smirked as he braced it on his shoulder "alright Cover ya ears!!" he said as he aimed the weapon at the monster and pulled the cork out from the end of the bottle which released a defining Boom sound as it shot out a powerful stream of alcohol like a high powered water cutter , slicing right through the monster and anything behind it, Basker then quickly took out a match and lit the alcohol on fire which made it a fiery stream of death for the Zombies as it cut through and burned them as he did a sweeping motion with the beam until the pressure quickly dispersed and the bottle was empty leaving only a large melted mess
((..... yeah i'll admit... its kinda out there X_x... But we got jello Zombies i think logic is kinda out the window at this point....AND NOBODY KNOWS MY NAME... lest i don't think so...more then likely everyone knows lol XD ))

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"A thousand years ago...." Krom coughed. "I sealed you away a thousand years ago beside me!" The warrior could only stare back at the machine, whose mere presence before him shattered what he knew to be reality. "...A thousand years to late, im afraid..." The machine spoke, transforming his right arm into a cannon of some sort. While casually preparing his arm cannon, he noticed the small pond frog from earlier perched on his shoulder. "....Oh...Hello there little one...Do you want to be my friend?" His still terrifyingly menacing voice spoke in the softest tone possible. Still pointing his arm cannon in Krom's direction, the mech held a single finger up to the tiny frog on his shoulder to transfer him into the palm of his hand. "...I think ill name you...Philip...Would you like me to shoot the injured monkey Philip?...Yeah you do..."

Before the 'killer robot' had a chance to actually fire his weapon at the injured ancient, he was immediately distracted by Basker's alcoholic makeshift bazooka. Not very practical, but effective... The machine's soulless eyes quickly shifted back to Krom followed by him shooting a harpoon at the ancient's shoulder, pinning his body to the tavern. "Don't move." The mech's body completely lost its shape becoming a mass of black liquid, forcing itself through tavern's cracked window. Upon entering the building his body instantly retook its shape, firing a single harpoon at a pair of jello zombies lingering around the bar. What a great guy...(Lies)
(( *Retires to a night of debauchery* c: ))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The oval amber eyes watched with fascination at the use of the high proof liquid, though he didnt for long as he had to fend off the zombies for a few more minutes while the bottle shaped itself. Cracking open some zombie skulls with sharp precise blows from the silvery staff he contemplated the alchemical ritual , glancing back at the interesting circle when there wasnt a rotting limb lunging for his furry flesh. His feline curiosity almost lost him an arm to carelessness, but he survived until Basker rose with the glassen shoulder cannon. Heeding the command the black tipped cats ears fell back and were covered tightly by white gloved hands just as the bottles raw power was uncorked. The tawny neko flinched from the impact of the sound wave, but thankfully his sensitive eardrums didnt pop. Watching the slightly confused and angry looking alcohol-jello-zombies become drenched in the powerful, fuming fluid as the huge writhing mound was cut into half Sheggorath backed up against the slightly shattered booze wall. He didnt want to get caught up in this, cat fur, alcohol and fire as he knew didnt mix well. The overwhelming fumes were also beginning to get up his nose, but it was nothing compared to the wave of sickening scent that assaulted it when the entire horde and the great zombie blob lit up in moaning and roaring flames.

'Ackgh, gief a catd a breik!' he yelped as his covered hands flew to muffle his nose again from the horrendously vivid smell, his tawny ears still pinned back from the dying screeches. The slitted pupils gazed over the burning waste as he vaguely wondered who was going to clean that sludge up. However finally lowering a hand he placed it on Baskers free shoulder. 'Alright, you can stay, for now.' was slowly stated with a quick smile and wink. Stepping forwards carefully avoiding the shattered glass he barely had time to admire the mess when the killer robot from earlier appeared out of nowhere. It was luckily just in time to spear a couple of surviving zombies that must have huddled against the wall to escape the high pressured flaming death the others had been subjected to. Raising a silvery eyebrow in question he called out cautiously, 'alright mate? Havent seen you around here before... ay think?' The golden eyes glanced back at Basker to help back up this conclusion again, or say it was wrong. Robots around here were starting to all look similar to him, possibly because of the lack of any added layer of individualistic mental wave signatures.

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Talia's first emotion to show was with disdain at Vegma. She nodded her head once and blinked. "If you insist. Return soon." she said in her thick elven accent, fluid like a clear stream over a rocky passageway. Talia stepped through the portal, emerging on the other side where Vegma told her she'd be. Quizzically she looked at the horde of wobbly, gel-like creatures. With a kick off from her toes she sprinted through towards the sanctuary, cutting down these strange beings as she noticed some of the inn-dwellers fighting them. Her sharp new blade cut through them better than butter, but more like water. She made it there in no time with her impressive speed, arriving to see much damage dealt to the inn. Maneuvering her way into the demolished sanctuary like a snake mixed with a cat, she eyed a few that she didn't know as well as a few that she did, including the old cat Sheggorath. She had been wanting to ask him about employment for quite some time, and never got a straight answer any time she asked before. After noting that Elizabeth's body under the blanket was safe, she tore her eyes off of the body under the sheets and continued on to her path, forcing the pain in her heart aside as now was not the time to grieve. She climbed, ducked, and jumped through the wooden obstacles in her way, heading towards the tawny cat in a purple suit while simultaneously cutting down the strange blobs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff