Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Smooth Yuni...Real smooth. After about five or so minutes, Dennis emerged from the lake with the small frog on his shoulder. It's tiny eyes stared blankly at the machine before turning its exterior color to a bright red to convey the intense rage of the mech it was perched on. A metallic fist rose slowly, with what appeared to be a soggy piece of balled-up paper in the palm. "...What do you think this illustrates Philip?" Dennis smirked at his shoulder mounted amphibian friend, at the same time unfolding the soggy message. His optics scanned the piece of paper with a single arched metallic brow. "Well Philip...It would appear that this illustrates a boot...Kicking a butt...Hmm..." Lowering the classy work of art from his gaze, the ghastly green eyes locked in on Yuni's location as he ominously strut out the lake towards her.

Gemini watched with a perplexed expression as Sheggo plucked a sword from thin air...Then used it to cleave into the bar counter with. I mean, there are other ways to show off a blade that didn't involve damaging the bar...But I digress. "A new instrument, waiting for a sonata, that I will conduct..." Gem whispered to himself as he ran a finger across the edge. It didn't take much to impress Gemini, especially if something didn't belong to him. "Maybe I'll use you, to slice someone's head off...Or maybe I won't." His eyes wondered to Sheggorath for a second before hearing a mysterious voice. "I'm back..." The cryptic voice called out causing Gem's eyes to widen. " Ummmm....Who..? "

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni had the vague sense that her action of complete smoothness will end in some sort of fun conflict. A refreshed purr began to thrum in the young Nekojin's throat, awaiting to see what fun her mischief unfolds. She watched curiously as her father told the wall to fix itself, ears twitching at seeing the various pieces of debris go back from whence it came. Yuni figured she should learn how to make that kind of charm... That way Kai wouldn't be able to tell just what Yuni broke.

A very cold looking girl came in through the fixed doorway, looking very cold indeed. This worried Yuni, who wasn't really a fan of the cold. Wasn't there a thing called hypothermia? Big word... The Nekojin leaned a little away from Ryo with ears at attention, waiting to see if Sheggo did anything.

'Cause Yuni could whip up a toasty inferno if need be. She just didn't wanna melt the lady if she WAS made of ice.
Ryo watched as the young kitten slipped away to put a sign onto the metal mans back, then slipped back into his lap with black flames forming and then smothering out around her. His arms wrapped back around her for the time being. His legs recrossing opposite of how they were for comfort. "Well, that was quite an expressive way to show your disliking of him".
He chuckled a little bit
((Sorry, been a little busy))

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Unfortunately we've all been a bit busy I think... I've been getting ready to go on a holiday tomorrow, I dont know how well I'll keep posting, so bare with me... its just for a week. Off to pack the swimwear... yeh try and keep that image out of your head, I dare you... even I cant... *Shudders* ))

Invisible Rogue

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Talia just sort of nodded with his comment of the state of the library. She was looking forward to a difficult project to help clear her mind anyways. She took a deep, slightly shaky breath, and closed her eyes as she straightened herself. With her inhale her head rose, and with the exhale it centered with her deep red eyes flashing open. The vampiric elf didn't want to drag down Sheggorath's mood, as she could tell she already was, and repressed more of her thoughts and feelings deep inside and locked them away with chains. Her voice was clearer, though still oddly heavy. "I thank you again. This means more than many can even fathom to me. Typically I move between dwellings to keep from becoming the unfortunate prey." Her dark eyes shimmered to look at his, her head turning appropriately. Her mood darkened in a different sense than the depression she felt. "Hear me when I say you do not want what hunts me here. It was unfortunate enough with Omega. Compared to the others though he is nothing. They have killed the others like myself. I am the last of my kind and all targets are pinpointed at me... I am an ill omen to have here." Talia's brow furrowed a little, then her focus returned forward, though her stance was tall and regal once more.

Taking in what the old cat had said, Talia turned to the cellars, getting well acquainted with the Sanctuary's vast stock of supplies. She had perused through the isles, eying different labels and scents from the oak and other wood caskets. She noted the dust on some of the bottles, and the differences in density as to how old some bottles were to others. It did seem that the whiskey and rum bottles were fairly new though... After deciding she spent enough time touring the cellar she decided to make her way over to the library on the other side. After all she can spend more time in the cellar later since most of her time will be spent down in the basement anyways. As Talia entered the very musky and dusted library she noted how the multitude of books were fairly unorganized and in piles on the stools and floor as much as on the shelves. One corner of Talia's lip rose in humor at the sight. It seemed the whole room lightened as her mood had changed. She felt a little more relaxed, and calmed from her tense stature. Clearly she was happy to realize how much the new project would take her mind off of things. She turned to Sheggo and gave him a warm smile in silent gratitude.

Interesting Conversationalist

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
(( -Sits off to the side and watches curiously- As much as I miss role-playing, I have neither the time nor effort to be able to do so efficiently, which is quite sad. I do miss you guys. Take care!! ))

Demonic Titan

Denial Of Love
(( -Sits off to the side and watches curiously- As much as I miss role-playing, I have neither the time nor effort to be able to do so efficiently, which is quite sad. I do miss you guys. Take care!! ))

((Yeah i know exactly how that feels,It sucks -Stands off at the side waving a flag-))

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
(( Curse you all and your busy fast-paced lifestyles. <. < *pouts in ooc corner* ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"I mean, I woulda stuck a roman candle up 'is bum..." Yuni mused, trying not to wiggle too much with her new favorite perch. "But I'unno if he has a bum... 'nd dad jus' hired 'im... so I'd get in trouble... maybe..."

And who knows how Sheggo could ground the kid, if he would... Maybe he'd take her candy away...

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"...Hello there...Little...one." Dennis muttered, standing directly in front of the young teen. He had been there for quite some time, long enough to hear her 'roman candle' comment. A look of un-amusement washed over his metallic face. "...I believe I have something or yours, miss Yuni..." His optics gave a cold glare, staring down at the adolescent neko-jin and her piece of Boy-furniture. "...I must say...For an underdeveloped, primitive shiver brain, you have quite the artistic eye...Its adorable honestly...Like it was illustrated by a toddler..." The machine held the makeshift "kick me" sign for all to see. He even chuckled a bit as he leaned down to hand her drawing back that she so graciously granted him. This was Dennis attempting to be nice...Attempting, not succeeding.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Captain Spice Weasel

Up at this metal man, Yuni gave the cutest and sweetest grin her young face could muster. She knew he was insulting her, though she took all insults as compliments. Slipping off of her boy-furniture that was Ryo, Yuni lightly pushed the crude drawing back to Dennis.

"Naw, man! I made that 'specially for ya! I mean, it really brings out ya eyes. Really does." Eyeing up this character, Yuni holds up a fist with a thumb poking out and turns her wrist as if she were scaling a landscape for a painting. "I mean, damn! Look at dat polished metal surface! I bet there ain't much in that tin can head o' ya's, but it sure looks nice. Also figured ya needed some creative touch, y'know? Machines 'nd robots dun tend to 'ave that thing called creativity."

Yuni kept her innocent face and grin up in earnest, with an ease that might make her insults sound nice instead of... insulting. And now with her hands on her little hips and her tail swaying close to her legs, she looked up to Denni and blinked her icy eyes owlishly. This was fun. She wanted to see what the robot would do now.

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"Oh really?! Well This brings out Your eyes!" Dennis held his messy murder hook to the neck of the tiny teen. "Umm, I mean...How nice of you...little primitive." Dennis seemed quick to retract his hook weapon, turning his head away from Yuni out of embarrassment. The hyper intelligent, time-traveling, alien robot arguing with a teenager...Honestly who's fault was that? Scenarios of how to murder the child swarmed the machine's metal head as he stared blankly at the spunky neko-jin.

"Now now miss Yuni, I know its very difficult for you to be cordial due to the crude, inelegant and unrefined nature of your species...But there is no need for rudeness...A 'robot' is something that has no free will...I am acting on nothing but free will to not kill you all at the moment..." ...The robot said, not unlike a robot. The small pond frog on his shoulder chirped in agreement as it watched the situation unfold.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Captain Spice Weasel

Yuni's grin turned a little wicked as Dennis pulled his murder hook out on her, though she didn't budge. Obviously a safe-guard was in place, though the kid wasn't one to tell. One thing Yuni knew how to do, is piss people off. And machines, too, apparently.

"Oh I'm cordial as ********, really. Jus' nuh to robots that put their dirty hooks to my father's throat." Yuni told him with sheer honesty, ears twitching atop her head. "'nd it's more likely the logic algorithms tickin' 'way in that tin can head o' ya's that keeps ya from goin' on a murder rampage. But, put that hook to m'dad again, 'nd I'll make ya into a lawn ornament with it shoved up ya a**. Savvy, metalman?"

Alien Husband

11,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Dennis tilted his head slightly to the left, glaring down menacingly at the exceedingly annoying Yuni. "...Hmmm...Even as a child, you still prove to be a constant thorn in my side..." The machine released a cold sigh with crossed arms. For a truly superior being, what is there to gain by arguing with a child? Without warning, a strange misshape appeared in the palm of the mech's left hand. The handle of a weapon maybe? After giving a slight tug, Dennis pulled Sheggorath's blood stained, purple-tipped staff from his arm (battle damage included).

"...We aren't that different when it comes down to it fleshling...Your brain, as primitive as it is, is also full of algorithms...Programmed by 'the creators' to do what you where built to do....Even as an adult...You never understood the gravity of what you all have just become a part of..." Dennis gassed on and on, pointing the tip of the staff at the young girl and leaving no insult unsaid.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Well, Sheggos back off his holiday, it was pretty damn nice though. Enjoy the holiday pics, and no that is not the Sanctuary island in the background, *shifty eyes*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And if BM is still around I can invite you to the guild where we post up profiles, or you can just send me a new one to post in there, either way. ))

Sheggorath simply kept a light smile on his furry face as he listened and nodded along to Talia. A slight smirk escaped with his reply though, 'you do realise theres a reason this place is called Assassins Sanctuary? Its devilishly hard to find due to unstable dimensional walls around it. Ay wouldnt be surprised if most ordinary people just sail into one side of it and out the other. We all have various things after us, its nothing new. And ah'd consider you a lucky omen if you can sort this library out.' The silver haired cat man then proceeded to lean on the doorway to the library, his black striped tail tip casually waving as sharp amber eyes watched her make her way around the basement. However the large black tipped ears flicked as they eavesdropped on the goings on above through the surprisingly thin floorboards. Hadnt he left Yuni with that friend of hers? It didnt sound like he was moving much... Not liking the sound of where this was going either, (though he wasnt too sure on half the words that streamed muffled through the floor, at one point he wondered why they were talking about turnips) he returned the pretty elfs smile and politely semi bowed. 'Well ay hope you enjoy yourself here, ah think theres something ay should take care of upstairs though...' With that a dark swirling portal tore open behind him, and he calmly walked into the closest thing the building had to an elevator.

With out much of a pause up one floor a purple coated arm seemed to flail out of the air, seemingly by accident coming down on the crimson crusted staff. Gripping it to pull himself out the gilded eyes regarded the silvery rod curiously. 'You know ay think ah had something like this once...' Spinning it out of the machines metallic fingers the strange cat man held it up as if inspecting the glinting gem in the top and smiled at the construct. His expression was not far from the younger nekos though his tail seemed to swat behind him with a dangerous edge of annoyance. 'Thanks for the gift, maybe ay'll up your wages this month, maybe. Ah did need a backup...' The slightly dented stave was dropped on his shoulder casually, with blood flakes scattering to the floor like dark snow. 'Now stop bothering my daughter, she may be as cute as a kitten in marshmallow, but you'll be lucky if she understood any of what you just said. And try not break the wall on your way out, its freshly re-built.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff