Welcome to Gaia! ::

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Ryoto nodded and let go of her hand, freeing it up for bowling. "By all means, don't let me hold you back from getting to those sweet prizes. He took a step back, watching the few other people who were playing for a second. It looked like a game that was basically made to be won easily. Yuni being a cat should be able to do this one incredibly easy. "Though, if I have to let go of your hand you better show me the best you can".
He chuckled gently, using the joke to further motivate her into playing a good game, He decided to ring up his own machine, the nine bowling balls rolling down the slot with a loud clack from each one. "Do you think that you can beat me?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Date Lotus

Yuni snickered, deciding on putting a spin on the typical 'guy win girl prize' s**t. "Dun worry, I'll win ya the best prize I can getcha."

The teen leaned down to take a ball, eyeing up that center hole before bowling out her first ball. It went a bit to the left too much, slinging into the hole of the second-to-center ring. Yuni pouted and looked over at Ryo, blaming the miss on getting distracted at the posed challenge. But then she would grin rowdily at him and snatch another ball from the line up.

"First time in an arcade 'nd ya already challengin' people, Ryo-kun?" Yuni teased with a giggle, eyeing up the upper left corner hole. She knew the corner pockets had the most points. "Well all right then."
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Ryo nodded, lifting up the first ball and feeling the weight. He was pretty sure it would be easy enough to get a high score, but the first roll ended up in the lowest ring only worth ten points. "Well, I hope you're really good, if you want to get me something nice." A few more rolls landing in low scoring spots would prove that he clearly wasn't going to when his game. He was actually pretty bad at it.

"I'm bombing over here, so I hope that you're doing better than I am" Once finishing his lot and collecting the few tickets he stood slightly off to the side, arms crossed as he watched her play the rest of hers. She seemed to be better to him at least, and she really seemed to want to win him something.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Date Lotus

Yuni was only slightly better due to experience, her balls going into the corner pocket once and then she just aimed for the center hole. She didn't want to risk losing her balls in the lowest ring just for the corner pockets. Yuni liked her balls... Anyway, she ran through her stack fairly quickly and managed to get a decent score. The petite teen grinned triumphantly up at Ryo and you can tell she wanted to wag her tail, grabbing the small handful of tickets from the ticket spitter.

"S'ok Ryo-kun. Takes years of extensive training to get it." Yuni joked, looking around till she eyed that zombie shooter game House Of The Dead or whatever. She couldn't read, and hadn't played that game before. But she saw the plastic guns and gruesome zombies advertising, glancing over to the tall male with a cheeky grin still on her face.

"Ya wanna pick the next game?"

Interesting Conversationalist

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
(( -Sits in the corner of poor internet reception and watches curiously- I miss you guys! Sadly its very rare for me to get a stable enough internet on my phone - let along my laptop to actually post something. Also, there is the matter of family and a silly little toddler wanting my attention. -huffs- hopefully I can get this internet thing sorted out and I can post again. -waves as she's being pulled away into the shadows again- Baibai. ))
Ryo eyed the same game that she had noticed, feeling a little down about failing at ski-ball. He was fairly skilled with guns, but Yuni wanted to win him something for sure. Either way he decided to pull her over to it, already starting with two coins in each players slot and drawing the blue gun 2nd player gun. "Hurry up and draw your weapon, the games going to start really soon."

Once the game booted up for two characters he shot the hardest level selection and got into a stance for better accuracy. Eyeing her to check for proper stance and more importantly, how cute she looked with a gun.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Date Lotus

(( -is SO late in getting to this-

-apologizes profusely-

-tackles and huggles and snuggles Denial- ))

Yuni pocketed the tickets she had won as she was pulled over to the shooter game, blinking owlishly before a rowdy grin spread across her face. She wasn't very good with guns, despite how much Kai shoots her with them. Too impersonal of a weapon for the psychokitty. She could probably tell you what caliber and type a gun it was that shot her, though. The petite teen adjusted her hat and took up the first player gun, looking it over before taking a slightly clumsy three-point stance.

"Sic 'em, cowboy~" Yuni snickered and stuck her tongue out some, quickly glancing at Ryo and his rather confident stance before making slight adjustments to her footing.

Interesting Conversationalist

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

(( -tackles and huggles and snuggles Denial- ))

((Hey sweetie. I see y'all are on a date. How cute razz No use in me interrupting. Carry on .n.n. -fades back into the shadows- ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Denial Of Love
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

(( -tackles and huggles and snuggles Denial- ))

((Hey sweetie. I see y'all are on a date. How cute razz No use in me interrupting. Carry on .n.n. -fades back into the shadows- ))

(( Yuni's first date xD should put this in the album lol.

I was thinking about bringing in a new character if you were interested and/or had time? Not Kai, but her counterpart.

-paws at the shadows- ))
Ryu laughed quietly at her statement and then her stance, kneeling down quickly to stick his gun to the back of her thigh, moving her legs to a better stance before fixing her shoulders. Once finished he got back into stance and started the game. As soon as he did it lead to a two-player rail gunner level, monsters and zombies showing up from the sides and bottom. Ryu shot quickly and aimed very well, pulling mostly head shots. Watching Yuni's enemies closely to see how well she did.
"I hope you shoot well, otherwise you'll knock us both down" He laughed again, the curious notion of shared health in the game seeming a bit odd to him.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni squeakered quietly under her breath at feeling taps on her legs, though shifted her posture to the recommendations of Ryo. That wasn't odd. The teen squeakered again at the monsters that suddenly crowded the screen, coming at them with the ravenous hunger zombies usually had. Yuni apparently had a spazzy trigger finger, shooting enemies more than necessary and fumbling about till she figured out how to reload. Just shoot off the screen, ah durr.

"DIE YE LI'L ********. NYYYYYAAAAANNNN!" Yuni couldn't help hopping about where she stood, sometimes looking like she was about to duck behind Ryo if a monster decided to pop out much too suddenly.
He laughed as he looked around in a break. "I don't think you should be screaming profanities in a place for kids". He kept taking shots until it seemed to be the end of the level, a boss monster appearing out of the wall. The boss, named 'Chariot' was a large humanoid in metal armor, a part of the armor missing on his right chest to show a weak spot. Ryu began shooting at the weakpoint, hoping Yuni would follow. It wouldn't take very long for his armor to break off and his health to drop much faster. He wielded a bardiche and slowly stalked towards the players to strike out at them every few seconds, ready to kill.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"There're worse things kids could learn than swears, though!" Yuni said in her defense, still hopping and still shooting. She quite a few of those 'worse things' personally, though you would have never figured with how she squeaked and jumped behind Ryo at the appearance of this monstrous hulk of flesh and armor. It didn't take her long to peek around the tall man, gun reached out to shoot at the exposed patch of skin on its chest.

But then she saw it creeping closer to the screen, and she put herself in front of Ryo to shoot madly.

"NUH. NO. GO 'WAY. MINE." Yuni added in a feline hiss at the screen, not very good at distinguishing harmless videogame characters and real things. Apparently.
Once it's armor had broken off it didn't have very much health left at all. Ryu blushed brightly at being called hers and chose to wrap his arm around her stomach as he shot a little more precisely than she did. One of Yuni's mad bullets leaving it dead with a shot to the head. A small break to show scores and accuracy would play before a pre-rendered video to tell the story leading into the next level, there were four, but it would take a while to beat the whole game and he didn't think they would last all that long.

"I wasn't aware that I was yours, even if just being protected from a mass of polygons"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni hardly noticed the arm about her middle till the big beast was dead and the video was playing, feline slits for pupils filling out to normal once again. Dat adrenaline. With the break, the teen had time to process her current position and Ryo's comment. A darkening of her face progressed, one of her black blooded blushes. Oops. Yuni always had some trouble with the feline that made up her body and most of her mind... acts of possessive protection weren't totally uncommon...

"W-well... I... uh... you..." Yuni stumbled, her odd accent thick with fluster. She decided to try playing it cool, though making the mistake of looking up at Ryo with her darkened face. "The ******** is a 'polygon'?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff