Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok those people that are annoyed or mad of all those "kiss me" threads can hang out here o.o (its hopeless but trying never killed anyone...)
Quote:
ok those people that are annoyed or mad of all those "kiss me" threads can hang out here o.o (its hopeless but trying never killed anyone...)
I'm home. X)
Quote:
You = Humbug wink
I kiss in this thread, for I am an a**.
Wait....all this is doing is encouraging people to use the kiss feature to piss you off. I just got kissed. :I
<center> I know you....from places. o_O (I is Zazra.)

I loathe this part of the Christmas event.. I'd much rather shoot and bite people. Halloween was the bestest Gaia event in the history of Gaia. surprised heart
Quote:
Quote:
You = Humbug wink

hee hee humbug
Quote:
<center> I know you....from places. o_O (I is Zazra.)

I loathe this part of the Christmas event.. I'd much rather shoot and bite people. Halloween was the bestest Gaia event in the history of Gaia. surprised heart
yes! someone is with me...
It will spread.
Quote:
finally
Heheheh, you pseudo goths and your desperate attempts at being dispirited. Oh yes, shooting and biting and blood is all nummy and great, but noooo, a little kiss kiss is too horrid to bare. PFFT.
I just need you kiss you now ;D... AND I DID IT xd
stare If I get a holly on this thread, I'm gunna kiss joo. xd
Quote:
Heheheh, you pseudo goths and your desperate attempts at being dispirited. Oh yes, shooting and biting and blood is all nummy and great, but noooo, a little kiss kiss is too horrid to bare. PFFT.
hey me is not a goth... aa me got kissed -.-...
Quote:

1.I'm not a goth or any or the sort
2. While shooting is speldid i don't like blood much (must admit it tasted good though)
3. I just HATE KISSES!
Sorry that we made a thread to get away from all those thatwish to be kissed and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff