Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter
Did I miss the free crack give away?

"Uh.....what?"

Points to the thread name, "Silly joke about the contest thingy, nevermind that I didn't notice I walked into an old school CB RP thread, I thought these were all gone." reminisces about the good ole days, and leans on cane for extra dramatic effect

Interesting Bloodsucker

crystllicious
Aara~ The Princess
crystllicious
"In the RP world I go by Seline." smiles and hugs the young woman back. "You look well. I'll take a Jack and Coke if you have it." Seline smiles feeling welcomed, "So is this where you are most of the time?"

"ok, Seline it is. And do we have jack and coke?" She laughed as she swayed over to the bar.
Aara slid over the bar, landing on her feet she started on the drink.
"Yep, this is where i am most of the time." She smiled as she flipped the bottle of Jack in the air, and pour it over two ice cubes, and slowly added the coke.
"there you go hon."

Seline smiled and took the drink. "Thank you." she nodded and took a sip of her burning yet refreshing drink. "Seems you're kept busy here." Seline sat the cup down and watched the young woman move about making drinks and small talk. "I'm just drifting from place to place seeing what the 'world' has to offer."

"Tonight, is a more busy night then most." she said with a smirk. "you should stay" She said as she added more jack to the drink with a smile

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
it seems like a cool place to work

"It is" she smirked as she leaned more on the bar.
"hows your drink?" she purred softly
Its delicious wink

"Want anything else?" she asked
I think ill just sit at the bar and relax a bit

"Well, i'm hungry.." She said as she got the door and had four pizza boys come in and sat down ten pizza's and bread sticks.

Familiar Girl

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Aara~ The Princess

She goes by Tair. I think.

No, i've never met her.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

"Uh.....what?"

Points to the thread name, "Silly joke about the contest thingy, nevermind that I didn't notice I walked into an old school CB RP thread, I thought these were all gone." reminisces about the good ole days, and leans on cane for extra dramatic effect

Aara walked over to the older gentleman.
"Sir, would you like anything to drink?" She asked in a warm voice
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
it seems like a cool place to work

"It is" she smirked as she leaned more on the bar.
"hows your drink?" she purred softly
Its delicious wink

"Well, i'm hungry.." She said as she got the door and had four pizza boys come in and sat down ten pizza's and bread sticks.
*smiles* Planning a party?

Interesting Bloodsucker

Ogre Heart
Aara~ The Princess

She goes by Tair. I think.

No, i've never met her.

oh, well then who can you be talking about?
Aara~ The Princess
crystllicious
Aara~ The Princess
crystllicious
"In the RP world I go by Seline." smiles and hugs the young woman back. "You look well. I'll take a Jack and Coke if you have it." Seline smiles feeling welcomed, "So is this where you are most of the time?"

"ok, Seline it is. And do we have jack and coke?" She laughed as she swayed over to the bar.
"Yep, this is where i am most of the time." She smiled as she flipped the bottle of Jack in the air, and pour it over two ice cubes, and slowly added the coke.
"there you go hon."

Seline smiled and took the drink. "Thank you." she nodded and took a sip of her burning yet refreshing drink. "Seems you're kept busy here." Seline sat the cup down and watched the young woman move about making drinks and small talk. "I'm just drifting from place to place seeing what the 'world' has to offer."

"Tonight, is a more busy night then most." she said with a smirk. "you should stay" She said as she added more jack to the drink with a smile

"Of course! Now that I've come across someone I know, somewhat, I'm not planning on just up and leaving." chuckles. "Besides, you make a very delicious Jack & Coke." Seline smiled and winked at Aara before sipping some more. "So what's keeping you up tonight?"

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Its delicious wink

"no, just though people would like some food" she said as she grabbed a slice.

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

"Uh.....what?"

Xairah laughed at the character, not expecting his outrageous old man intimidation. "Yep. Can't get more old fashion than this. Nowadays it's complicated just to make an application to join a rp." she said with a sigh. "Way to much work in my opinion."
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Its delicious wink

"no, just though people would like some food" she said as she grabbed a slice.
*chuckels* Any time theres good food and company especially company its always a party.
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

"Uh.....what?"

Balthazar blinks at the woman and stands up straight in a hurry waving his arms around and laughing nervously and shaking his head back and forth rapidly, "Oh no no no, I was just acting, I'm really not all that old, I just um, like the cane, and hair, I'm really actually um, rather old, but young, it's erm, complicated, and yeah, carrot juice and scotch. Oh bother, that just makes me seem older, tell ya what, surprise me." The strange man with the long ears of a lettuce loving rodent stammered out in a flurry of rushed and strangely still coherent words.

Interesting Bloodsucker

crystllicious
Aara~ The Princess
crystllicious
Aara~ The Princess
crystllicious

"there you go hon."

"Of course! Now that I've come across someone I know, somewhat, I'm not planning on just up and leaving." chuckles. "Besides, you make a very delicious Jack & Coke." Seline smiled and winked at Aara before sipping some more. "So what's keeping you up tonight?"

"I'm glad you having a good time. And I try to make the best drinks around." She smiled with real happiness. "So, what brings you to see me?
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

"Uh.....what?"

Xairah laughed at the character, not expecting his outrageous old man intimidation. "Yep. Can't get more old fashion than this. Nowadays it's complicated just to make an application to join a rp." she said with a sigh. "Way to much work in my opinion."
Balthazar shrugged and chuckled, "Oh I do rather extensive RP but sometimes I like to let my hair down and just rub shoulders with the casuals, might be an ego thing or more likely me just being bored of multiple walls o text, so much work killing whisper windows in furc." He explained with a smile as he twirled his cane about.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

"Uh.....what?"

Balthazar blinks at the woman and stands up straight in a hurry waving his arms around and laughing nervously and shaking his head back and forth rapidly, "Oh no no no, I was just acting, I'm really not all that old, I just um, like the cane, and hair, I'm really actually um, rather old, but young, it's erm, complicated, and yeah, carrot juice and scotch. Oh bother, that just makes me seem older, tell ya what, surprise me." The strange man with the long ears of a lettuce loving rodent stammered out in a flurry of rushed and strangely still coherent words.

Aara started to laugh and smile at the gentleman.
"One carrot and scotch." She said as she went to the bar to blend up the right amount of carrot juice, ice and a 25 year old scotch. She Served it with a piece of carrot to one side.
"Here you go Sir." She said with a smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces