Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yami no Ite

http://abc.go.com/watch/wipeout/SH5568487/VD5575661/the-henson-experiment

You can actually see me twice. Once in the purple tanktop in the opening sequence, and then again about 7:37 in wiping out on the Big Red Balls. I'm shown after a lady with pink paint on her face. I actually had to have shoulder surgery because of that. razz
I feel like I'm in the presence of a celebrity! surprised Haha I'm loading the video now to watch it. 3nodding Was it a fun experience, doing Wipeout?
JasmineAmphetamine
The_Asian_Invasion
JasmineAmphetamine
Yeah. It sucks. I've been a member for 5 years on my earliest account.

sad
sad The hell with that! Here's your first present. Stick around, I may give you another on your 18th. wink
Kay!

But, I'm going to bed now. I is sleepy.

sad

Thank you!
Haha aww, you're welcome! Get some sleep, and it may be early, but happy 18th birthday! 3nodding
The_Asian_Invasion
T0Kl0
mmm The key is to be sexy? aww fail. ;-; You should just give me the gold. ;]
You know, you're the second person to say that. 3nodding I'll tell you what though - you give me an amazing, mind-blowing reason why I should just give you the gold, and you never know what might happen. ninja

Hmm okay so i'm still in modeling stage one right now...sooo when I become a super famous model I shall take a picture with your name all over my body C: .
Also because i'm half asian. -cough-cough- >.>
Yami no Ite - Still watching this episode of Wipeout, I think I saw you. What should I be looking for to find your sister?
T0Kl0
The_Asian_Invasion
T0Kl0
You know, you're the second person to say that. 3nodding I'll tell you what though - you give me an amazing, mind-blowing reason why I should just give you the gold, and you never know what might happen. ninja

Hmm okay so i'm still in modeling stage one right now...sooo when I become a super famous model I shall take a picture with your name all over my body C: .
You know, you really don't need to be a super-famous model to take a picture with my name all over your body. Just think, if you win this contest, you never know...some talent scout could be on Gaia, see you win this contest, and launch your career! Oh, and you'd get at least half a million gold from me. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal, eh?

BTW, I'm half-Asian too, so many props for that. Out of curiosity, what kind of Asian?
Yami no Ite
http://abc.go.com/watch/wipeout/SH5568487/VD5575661/the-henson-experiment

You can actually see me twice. Once in the purple tanktop in the opening sequence, and then again about 7:37 in wiping out on the Big Red Balls. I'm shown after a lady with pink paint on her face. I actually had to have shoulder surgery because of that. razz
Haha just got to the part with your sister and saw your epic wipeout. Excellent!
Aaaaaand, we have our first contestant! Congrats, lxlprincess_anastasyalxl!

BTW, I tried to respond to your PM, but I'm not on your friendslist so I couldn't. Thanks for the picture though, you look fantastic! 3nodding
lxlprincess_anastasyalxl
i wnt to enter...
One more time, congratulations on being the first contestant! 3nodding
The_Asian_Invasion
T0Kl0
The_Asian_Invasion
T0Kl0

You know, you really don't need to be a super-famous model to take a picture with my name all over your body. Just think, if you win this contest, you never know...some talent scout could be on Gaia, see you win this contest, and launch your career! Oh, and you'd get at least half a million gold from me. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal, eh?

BTW, I'm half-Asian too, so many props for that. Out of curiosity, what kind of Asian?

BUT here is where the profit comes in for you. See since I would be super famous mostly everyone in the world would know me, so therefor when all the interviewers notices your name they would question me why would I have such a picture like that, with that(your) name all over me?.....So then I would give this whole interview on who you are, and then you would have millions of opportunities to become famous and rich too since your name would be out there for the world to recognize <3

And i'm mixed with caribbean and Filipino :'] and some other stuff. 3nodding
T0Kl0

BUT here is where the profit comes in for you. See since I would be super famous mostly everyone in the world would know me, so therefor when all the interviewers notices your name they would question me why would I have such a picture like that, with that(your) name all over me?.....So then I would give this whole interview on who you are, and then you would have millions of opportunities to become famous and rich too since your name would be out there for the world to recognize <3

And i'm mixed with caribbean and Filipino :'] and some other stuff. 3nodding
Hmmm...well, you raise a good point, however...for it to really be worth it to me, you'd have to know my real name, so I could have that name plastered all over your super-famous model body. Also, it seems that you'd have to know me a bit better, so you could give a good interview on who exactly I am. I like the general idea though...but what if you become all famous and suddenly you don't have time to write my name all over your body and take a picture?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff