Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I vote for Star Wars!
Most lame Vs. ever.
gamergirllive
To me, this whole Star Wars vs. Avengers thing is kind of stupid. They are two completely different things that come from two entirely different genres. The only way that one of them is "better" is completely dependent on a person's tastes and personal opinion.

This whole thing was just made to start a stupid fanboy flamewar. To try pitting these two things together is idiotic in my opinion, because they're so different. It's Sci-Fi vs. Super Heroes... Both films/comics/stories have different elements that make each enjoyable.

Meh. Sorry if this ticks people off, but I just don't get it. Who cares? Who really cares which is "better" since they're so different?

I guess it's just a way for people to start a discussion or to have a mini word battle. Apparently people like to tear each other apart by the seams over trivialities and nonsense. Like whether ketchup is better than mustard. They may be completely different, but people will always find a way to fight about it. rolleyes

Hopeless Human

Really I just prefer The Avengers. The whole final frontier deal is not my cup of tea.

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Loki Loves Mischief
Most lame Vs. ever.

well gaia (as you can see from this post)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/star-wars-vs-the-avengers-which-is-cooler/t.79552801/?_gaia_t_=3934

started this. so blame them.

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Tyndo Tsagar
Really I just prefer The Avengers. The whole final frontier deal is not my cup of tea.

The final frontier is Star Trek.

Hopeless Human

yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar

I know but, it's a common reference to space as a whole. It's just Star Trek more or less coined the phrase.

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar

I know but, it's a common reference to space as a whole. It's just Star Trek more or less coined the phrase.

Very very true! biggrin

Hopeless Human

yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar

Very very true! biggrin
Heh, yeah. Had me worried for a bit there. Expecting the fan wrath. xP

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar

Very very true! biggrin

never..... I Wish only to be nice to all........really!

10,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
also Star Wars Has A lot more and a lot better Spaceship models. I scratch build and/are kitbash a lot of Spaceship models. And I have gotten a lot of inspiration from the Model work that went into the star wars films.

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright Anata He No Omoi Ga Boku No Kokoro O Shimeru Tsute....

gaia_angelleft gaia_star Hmmm..for me I like both since Star Wars occupy fond memories of childhood, while Avengers is a current kick a** film! gaia_star gaia_angelright

"My Heart is in Your Hands, You Have Captured My Heart...." gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
wishing for a Sugarsuite, Rosamund's Revenge, Silver Sprite, Juno Lace, Trilune's Covenant, Spirited 2K11, 12 Days of Gaian, Saint Ceil's Agape and Eros, Noel's Gift, Inari's Beads (Donated by Valentine Anon 2k11 The Starlight Prince) and a Fallen Wish!

Hopeless Human

yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar
yokyun
Tyndo Tsagar

Very very true! biggrin

never..... I Wish only to be nice to all........really!
Well, thank you. ^^

Friendly Bloodsucker

15,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I'm voting for the Avengers. biggrin Though I haven't seen the movie yet, the idea is still awesome and I can't wait to see the end result in the movie. Plus I just never got into Star Wars. :3 The sad Truth. Lol.

Liberal Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Avengers is better because it is Marvel!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff