Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandas in a sack
So saying you dont judge based on who they are, but what they do, you are scum.
lol k
I thought it was the sensible thing to only judge people by what they DO and not by how they were born.
I guess I was wrong when it comes to certain people.

If I don't worship their gender identity, I discriminate them. Obviously.
Argila
Report them for cyber bullying.
I don't take it as "bullying" but I probably should lol
Silentisra
I wonder how many people on here don't have tumblrs...
if you are not either pansexual, asexual, bisexual or homosexual AND transgender, genderfluid or any other "different" gender, you are not important on Tumblr

xp

They hate straight "cis" people on there, it seems.

Sparkly Streaker

Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
lol k
I thought it was the sensible thing to only judge people by what they DO and not by how they were born.

It just irritates me when people have nothing better to do but b***h about themselves and how they want to be seen. If someone says something wrong, correct them, don't lash out at them. No one learns s**t from that.

Also, next time someone calls you cis scum, call them that and ask them how it feels. mad

Also also, +1 for bedroom cosplays

Friendly Informer

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Ven Loki Loraine
Silentisra
if you are not either pansexual, asexual, bisexual or homosexual AND transgender, genderfluid or any other "different" gender, you are not important on Tumblr

xp

Ahhh I'm too lazy to use tumblr xp Guess I have enough social media what with facebook and gaia.

Geared Spirit

Silentisra

no Facebook
no Tumblr
no Twitter
no Instagram
no Kik/
no Skype
no [insert arbitrary social media site with unsecured access to your personal life]

Not only am I still alive, but my privacy isn't threatened and I am not emotionally burdened by other people's problems.
Pandas in a sack
Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
lol k

It just irritates me when people have nothing better to do but b***h about themselves and how they want to be seen. If someone says something wrong, correct them, don't lash out at them. No one learns s**t from that.

Also, next time someone calls you cis scum, call them that and ask them how it feels. mad

Well, I don't take it personally but I think it's quite hypocritical.

Yes, I am all for acceptance of all kinds of sexualities and genders.
But when minorities act like THEY are better and the majority is suddenly worth less than them, people need to take a step back and realize that they are just turning things around instead of making the world a place of equality...
Silentisra
Ven Loki Loraine
Silentisra

xp

Ahhh I'm too lazy to use tumblr xp Guess I have enough social media what with facebook and gaia.
I only every used tumblr to follow a screen writer of one of my favourite movies.

but I came across some bullshit, you wouldn't believe it.
Social justice warriors mannn lol
Pandas in a sack

Oooh, Roxas!

Is that your real hair?

Sparkly Streaker

Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
lol k

But when minorities act like THEY are better and the majority is suddenly worth less than them, people need to take a step back and realize that they are just turning things around instead of making the world a place of equality...

Exactly. It just irritates me cause sometimes I identify as a female, or a male or whatever. But people still address me as what I look like and I have no problem with it cause in the end its just words. lol I know who and what I am and thats all that should matter.

Sparkly Streaker

Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack

Oooh, Roxas!

Is that your real hair?

Yeah. It was before I got a hair cut. emo

Friendly Informer

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Ven Loki Loraine
Silentisra
Ven Loki Loraine
Silentisra

xp

I only every used tumblr to follow a screen writer of one of my favourite movies.

but I came across some bullshit, you wouldn't believe it.

I believe quite a lot. And I know of quite a lot of bullshit. No need to enlighten.
Pandas in a sack
Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
Ven Loki Loraine
Pandas in a sack
lol k

Exactly. It just irritates me cause sometimes I identify as a female, or a male or whatever. But people still address me as what I look like and I have no problem with it cause in the end its just words. lol I know who and what I am and thats all that should matter.

You know, if you expect random strangers on the internet to read up on your personal life and memorize your preferred pronouns, you are taking it too far.
If people refer to me as the wrong gender, I don't even correct them. It's a pixel doll dress up site fod God's sake. For all they know, I could be using some random person's photo anyway! xd

And why did you cut your hair?! It looks awesome in that photo 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces