Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't care about being picked on, but even I don't post stupid things like Hinder, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback on here. That's not punk and this forum is for punk or sub punk genre music. And I'm noticing some great people are leaving because of it. Don't leave me alone in a world with people that don't know about music.

Wheezing Lunatic

I've generally liked you, despite some of the bands you've posted that aren't my favorite.
This forum needs to be saved or deleted. Or at least educated that punk is not PTV crap. I think that I'm just going to start posting misfits, black flag, and velvet underground songs/albums whenever I see a bad forum; then they might get the idea that they don't know what they are talking about.
people shitpost everywhere, this forum just needs better mods (mememememememememe)
Inkmind
I've generally liked you, despite some of the bands you've posted that aren't my favorite.
This forum needs to be saved or deleted. Or at least educated that punk is not PTV crap. I think that I'm just going to start posting misfits, black flag, and velvet underground songs/albums whenever I see a bad forum; then they might get the idea that they don't know what they are talking about.

That's not a very punk attitude.
bung life
people shitpost everywhere, this forum just needs better mods (mememememememememe)

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Winter Forever
Inkmind

Then you now see how desperate my measures have gone through

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Inkmind

Right. That will work. It sure as hell did to me

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life

I think you are more qualified as a mod.

Wheezing Lunatic

Winter Forever
Inkmind

Okay.
OP and Inkmind; you will never be punk if you keep giving a ********.

Stop giving a ********.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
5th Sunday Circuit Rider
OP and Inkmind; you will never be punk if you keep giving a ********.

Stop giving a ********]
Well it's about time you showed up. Figured by posting something like this would help. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you left for the reason I'm about to.
lol christ
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
lol christ
I took a huge s**t this morning that was more punk than most of this sub forum.

Friendly Exhibitionist

Your opinion is very important to me; please stay on the line....
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
bung life

no mods no masters. punkes forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces