8 0.03859649122807 3.9% [ 11 ]
9 0.30175438596491 30.2% [ 86 ]
10 0.25964912280702 26.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 285 ]

Friendly Werewolf

illegal_exe
Raina V Skyver

I'm not looking to be drawn at the moment but thank you kindly? xD;;

I do not have the funds to pay you though. I've been giving out gifts too much as of late.
xD Oh I don't care about the gold, you can gift me if you want. Big-n-Hairy you say? o.O;
Leon the Blood Wolf
illegal_exe
Leon the Blood Wolf

^ That ... so much ... so much.

This is why I make it easier for myself and choose brown, and then go with armor / hairy items u_u;

even though so many people refuse to draw my avatar when I try to look in art shops .. apparently people don't draw non-pretty boys x_x

I actually kept an art shop before but I couldn't keep up with the requests. I don't mind drawing burly, hairy men. I like illustrating strength and power.
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

Friendly Werewolf

illegal_exe
Leon the Blood Wolf

I can't make my own art shop for the life of me. I am so bad with keeping up with requests / orders x_x

I was barely able to as a guest artist.
Because deep down inside, we artist are very lazy. ninja If it has a time limit on it...it can wait for later. xD

Ice-Cold Strawberry

PockiiPrincess

Aww but they have the 'cute' prizes there. Usually if you're good at playing those claw machines so much cheaper to play and win those than buying the plushie from a website or a store.

25 -50 cents per play ... & if you win you win the plushie for that much

compared to buying the plushie for like 5-30 bucks in a store / online ; A;

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
Leon the Blood Wolf
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
Leon the Blood Wolf
I'd say it's just one of those days. Nothing eventful so far, positive or otherwise.

I guess there are those days. Like you just don't want to get up for no apparent reason. xp

I just think it's one of those mood swing things pregnant women can go through xD
I hope work is going well for you
Oh yeah.

Sorry, Bri. There were two people I chatted this week who were pregnant. I think you're one of those two. xd

My wifey also got those, even up to after she gave birth. She'd give me these hints that she's angry but when I ask her why, she couldn't even tell why.

Lol, no problem. The other person named FairyLilak?

Yup. That sounds about right. It's strange how it works

Ice-Cold Strawberry

Raina V Skyver

Big n hairy.. well I suppose some call this character that .. lol

His name is Lucien, he's 6'1, actually has a slender build but muscular.

& lol yes.. to that other quote response

Versatile Shapeshifter

Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
: Pounce :
Oh nose!

The legendary Raina Skyver has once again captured me. And in spite of my newly acquired wings, I am no match to her!

Help, anyone! Have mer~cyyyy...
Mwahaha, I've got you now. twisted : Puts bows in your wings and hair : Fabulous! ^o^

I. WAS. NOT. EXPECTING. THAT.

*Tugs bow but it is tied real tight. Only the legendary Raina can remove it.*

Versatile Shapeshifter

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Yes, I think that's her name. biggrin

You chatted with her before?

Friendly Werewolf

Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Oh nose!

The legendary Raina Skyver has once again captured me. And in spite of my newly acquired wings, I am no match to her!

Mwahaha, I've got you now. twisted : Puts bows in your wings and hair : Fabulous! ^o^

And just look how happy your avy is about it? Such a big grin, why, he's practically glowing with glee. rofl
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
Leon the Blood Wolf
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
Leon the Blood Wolf
I'd say it's just one of those days. Nothing eventful so far, positive or otherwise.

I guess there are those days. Like you just don't want to get up for no apparent reason. xp

I just think it's one of those mood swing things pregnant women can go through xD
I hope work is going well for you
Oh yeah.

Sorry, Bri. There were two people I chatted this week who were pregnant. I think you're one of those two. xd

My wifey also got those, even up to after she gave birth. She'd give me these hints that she's angry but when I ask her why, she couldn't even tell why.

Every time you hit me with a snowball, I add a zero to the price of your favorite item in my shop. Just for you. Consider it the opposite of a savings coupon.

Versatile Shapeshifter

Raina V Skyver
illegal_exe
Leon the Blood Wolf

I can't make my own art shop for the life of me. I am so bad with keeping up with requests / orders x_x

Because deep down inside, we artist are very lazy. ninja If it has a time limit on it...it can wait for later. xD

I know the feelz.

Friendly Werewolf

illegal_exe
Raina V Skyver

ah good, you fall into my top 3 favorite things to draw then. >;D

Versatile Shapeshifter

Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
Leon the Blood Wolf
Oh nose!

And just look how happy your avy is about it? Such a big grin, why, he's practically glowing with glee. rofl

Oh, God.

I didn't even notice the grin in his face. rofl
Raina V Skyver
illegal_exe
Raina V Skyver

ah good, you fall into my top 3 favorite things to draw then. >;D
It's only a matter of time before we all have to resort to cannibalism. Not because of the snow, but because none of you can be bothered to cook a decent meal!DISGUSTING.

Friendly Werewolf

Leon the Blood Wolf
Raina V Skyver
illegal_exe
Leon the Blood Wolf

I know the feelz.
Ia stack...like...I have 9 things that need to be done by Christmas. crying But I lost interest. e.e; And they aren't exactly talking to me at all for me to feel more obligated to do it. All free as well so xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff