Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robot Giny
Jaerixon
You people don't know me at all.

Jaerixon

Jaerixon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl: rofl rofl rofl

Wait!
Is that a guy?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Eisefin
Professor Prion
Do you ever like to paint yourself grey and lie beside the road in an attempt to sympathize with the sidewalk?

• I want to peer into the innermost workings of your mind. I want to see what makes you tick and to see how you manifest these things that make my tea shoot from my nose from the hilarity and utter amazement at the things you say.
          lol

I wish I were as eloquent as you were. Seriously, I can write a whole paragraph, you write one or two sentences. They're the same basic idea, but your's actually makes sense. Seriously.

Greedy Receiver

Digital Fiend
Eisefin
Professor Prion
Do you ever like to paint yourself grey and lie beside the road in an attempt to sympathize with the sidewalk?

• I want to peer into the innermost workings of your mind. I want to see what makes you tick and to see how you manifest these things that make my tea shoot from my nose from the hilarity and utter amazement at the things you say.
          lol

I wish I were as eloquent as you were. Seriously, I can write a whole paragraph, you write one or two sentences. They're the same basic idea, but your's actually makes sense. Seriously.

• D'aww, why thank you.
          heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas