Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chthony
She has very emotional fans who flame emotionally.
To me she sucks.

you should see the Hinata fans.... stare

what's so wrong about being passionate about a character?

I only flame when people bash a character... and that's it.... talk2hand

User Image

Sparkly Prophet

fancynancy11
Chthony
To me she sucks.

User Image

I don't recall talking about you. Just people in general. lol. Going off topic.
She still sucks to me.
Sakura didn't meet up to her potential, it's simple as that. Kakashi himself said during the chunin exams that Sakura had better chakra control and more potential than both Naruto and Sasuke, but then look at Naruto and Sasuke now... Naruto mastered the sage mode and took on Pain all by himself and Sasuke unlocked the mongekyo sharingan and has the susano'o under full use. What has Sakura done with her "potential" in this time? she punches the ground... This and the fact that she's an emotional mess have always bothered me

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Sakura has come a long way from the girl she once was, b ut she still has further to go Hint: Drop Sasuke and move on!
I just restarted watching Naruto Shippuden (on episode 20 of season 1), so I have a ways to go. From what I see of the new Sakura I like a lot more than the whiny, poor-me person she used to be. My thoughts, in Shippuden she'll be more adult about a lot of things. I hope she has dropped the whole Sasuke fixation and just wants her teammate back.

Her character, like either Kakashi or Jiraiya said, has the potential to surpass Tsunade. I really hope she does!
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
To me she sucks.

User Image

She still sucks to me.

Any chance you are going to give a reason behind that claim?saying she sucks makes little sense just going by common sense and how much she has done in the series. Also, when did I claim you were talking about me? I think your confusing me with someone else...I commented to you because I wanted to say something, that's about it, also you were saying the heroine of the series sucks...so..lol... I just had to sweat drop at that...no offense...I get the feeling you don't want to back up your words..so whatever, no harm done.... emotion_drool

Sparkly Prophet

fancynancy11
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
To me she sucks.

User Image

She still sucks to me.

Any chance you are going to give a reason behind that claim?saying she sucks makes little sense just going by common sense and how much she has done in the series. Also, when did I claim you were talking about me? I think your confusing me with someone else...I commented to you because I wanted to say something, that's about it, also you were saying the heroine of the series sucks...so..lol... I just had to sweat drop at that...no offense...I get the feeling you don't want to back up your words..so whatever, no harm done.... emotion_drool

What has she done in Shippuden? Heal people. One fight with Sasori.
Be a less active main character than Naruto and Sasuke, a major reason why she sucks.
Even Kakashi has had more time but the main focus was on all three of them.

She is a Tsundere but hits for reasons that aren't very funny. Canon hit was punching Naruto after he defeated Pein. I don't know, found that useless and annoying.

She cries over things, makes promises to be stronger, and then repeats this process.

I get the feeling you want to devotely flame someone for an opinion. No harm done.
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
To me she sucks.

User Image

She still sucks to me.

Be a less active main character than Naruto and Sasuke, a major reason why she sucks.

She is a Tsundere but hits for reasons that aren't very funny. Canon hit was punching Naruto after he defeated Pein. I don't know, found that useless and annoying.

She cries over things, makes promises to be stronger, and then repeats this process.

I get the feeling you want to devotely flame someone for an opinion. No harm done.

I'm not even flaming you dude chill... And wow... You just downgraded all the awesome things sakura has done... That's dumb, but whatever. Naruto and sasuke aren't that impressive, they are like overpowered grunts in the front line fights, while Sakura is the only clever main character who can not only fight well but heal also...and what are you talking about, her tsundere hits are priceless! xd . Not as good as Akane tendo who is still top tsundere in my opinion ( from Ranma 1/2). But still funny, she doesn't hit him a lot tho, only 10 times in canon, doesn't stop it from being funny tho! Difference of opinion is all this is. sweatdrop

Sparkly Prophet

fancynancy11
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
fancynancy11
Chthony
To me she sucks.

User Image

She still sucks to me.

I'm not even flaming you dude chill... And wow... You just downgraded all the awesome things sakura has done... That's dumb, but whatever. Naruto and sasuke aren't that impressive, they are like overpowered grunts in the front line fights, while Sakura is the only clever main character who can not only fight well but heal also...and what are you talking about, her tsundere hits are priceless! xd . Not as good as Akane tendo who is still top tsundere in my opinion ( from Ranma 1/2). But still funny, she doesn't hit him a lot tho, only 10 times in canon, doesn't stop it from being funny tho! Difference of opinion is all this is. sweatdrop

Well ok. Whatever lol.

Shameless Gawker

fancynancy11
bittersweet music
we should talk about how Mei is so sexy

User Image

and screw sakura

Mei is lovely, but she is too old... xd

they both have such lovely green eyes~ emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Seeker

yall suck none of yall like sakura fine then crying evil
lorraine jesse
yall suck none of yall like sakura fine then crying evil

Not true! I LOVE Sakura! gonk

does my comments not protray that?...I wasn't trying to bash Sakura or demean her whatsoever...I try to explain things in her defense in a very non-attack way...if I can, I used to get all mad when people say crap about Sakura, but I have to watch what I say on the forums...I get attacked by Sakura-haters...

I love her tho, honest... I'm sorry that my comments didn't reflect that.. crying
Buttery Biscuit Face
fancynancy11
bittersweet music
we should talk about how Mei is so sexy

User Image

and screw sakura

Mei is lovely, but she is too old... xd

they both have such lovely green eyes~ emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. rofl rofl rofl priceless comeback! that's funny~! xd " />
I was a big fan of Sakura when I was younger and I think she looked pretty when she was a child with long hair. Now I think she's a bit annoying and I don't want her to be with Naruto. Naruto IS SUPPOSED TO BE with Hinata! rofl (NaruHina fangirl)

Hilarious Seeker

if yall gonna hate on my sakura page then get the ******** off my page please i didnt ask for you to be here ethier your a sakura fan or not. than get the ******** out rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff