Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nami_OP
whoops, sorry. sweatdrop

And it's okay, Rizera. there will ALWAYS be jerks. And besides, the'yre not replying now, so don't let them get to you. Instead, have a nice conversation with those of us who do care enough to not act like a bunch of idiots. heart

^_^ and again well said!
I love my hat ^_^ *brings out arms and imitates plane noises while running around the room* hee hee I love it when I can just be silly!
toxic_vine
I love my hat ^_^ *brings out arms and imitates plane noises while running around the room* hee hee I love it when I can just be silly!

That's why i made the nonsense room biggrin
yay nonsense! where anything goes! *walks up the wall and onto the ceiling.* hey you guys are all upsidedown! *sticks out tounge*
cute collar!! and bumping is just so people see the thread easier. It moves it up to the first page. I gotta run but i'll be on again soon!! bye!!
*waves and blows kiss*
Nami_OP
cute collar!! and bumping is just so people see the thread easier. It moves it up to the first page. I gotta run but i'll be on again soon!! bye!!
*waves and blows kiss*

buh-bye
toxic_vine
yay nonsense! where anything goes! *walks up the wall and onto the ceiling.* hey you guys are all upsidedown! *sticks out tounge*

*makes a sticky air-bubble and steps inside, floats up and turns upside-down* you're not anymore 4laugh
Poor Nami...all alone and upsidedown. *runs around the ceiling...* It really looks diferent from up here, huh?
toxic_vine
Poor Nami...all alone and upsidedown. *runs around the ceiling...* It really looks diferent from up here, huh?
Indeed my friend it does. Wanna run around up here like insane idiots that have nothing better to do?
Sure

*throws her hands in the air and runs around screeming*

ok, I gotta go, talk you you guys later!

*disapears to return another day*
toxic_vine
Sure

*throws her hands in the air and runs around screeming*

ok, I gotta go, talk you you guys later!

*disapears to return another day*

k. bye
*Looks towards the ground, then to ceiling* How do i get down from here?
*aims slingshot*
DON'T SHOOT!!! i don't wanna go splat on the ground Raven!! crying
*lets go of slingshot so the rock flies..rock hits wall and bounces back into the bubble....*BUBBLE...ABOSRBED...ROCK!!!!! *shoots more tiny rocks*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff