Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would be the most FUN as a date to the Gaia Prom?

Tamaki 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 54 ]
Mori-kun 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 12 ]
Honey 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 30 ]
Hikaru 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 33 ]
Kaoru 0.093137254901961 9.3% [ 19 ]
Kyouya 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 22 ]
Nekozawa 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 24 ]
Renge 0.049019607843137 4.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 302 303 304 > >> >>> »|

Ah, no , Mariah-chan. I didn't mean in this series.
^^;;;
you brought up Inuyasha, i was talking about that.
Host Club is a billion times cuter.
'cause of Tamaki of course.

rofl
haha yes of course it is! Sadly I'm one of those people who can't buy manda or the DVD's. I think that their going to release them in English because it's becoming so famous!
I picked Haruhi i would date her if she was he since she's not a boy i love them all its hard to pick between them but friend told me she would kidnap Honey and do naughty things to him...I pick Tamaki!!!
Lol. Honey is too cute, I'd feel like a *****!
is the manga still in the same story line as the anime?
or did it start a new arc?
It differs a lot I hear. Like the charecters actions and such. But thats to be expected like almost all anime's.
Hmm, because, If it's pretty much the same as the anime, i'd rather not go out and buy the manga, since i'm broke.
You should DEF buy it! It's always different than the anime, but the same basic plot.
i love Mori-sempai heart heart heart heart blaugh blaugh
i hope that when i find a new bofriend he is like him Mori is perfect form my point of view.

(IM A GIRL DONT THINK OTHER WISE (i know you are doing it).)
You dont want a Mori-Senpai guy. He may be nice, but he has no speech or personality really.
I guess i'll put some money into it. Mori-senpai does have a bit of personality, you just have to be someone who can deal with awkward silence and just normal silence pretty well.

You have to admit that when Mori-Senpai picked up Haruhi when they were looking for Honey, it was pretty cute :]
Ah yes! The cutest scene of that episode! ADORABLE! It showed that he actually cared for her.
Yes! That was the first time, I actually like... noticed Mori-Senpai, and how nice he could be. I thought it was funny how Haruhi was afraid of bugs and snakes in that episode, but in the next one(the beach one) no one thought to use those things except for Tamaki. not to mention that she wasn't freaked out by all the sea creatures.
BleedBlackMariah
haha yes of course it is! Sadly I'm one of those people who can't buy manda or the DVD's. I think that their going to release them in English because it's becoming so famous!

me neither! i really hope they release it in english! though, the english voice actors might kill it....maybe they'll just have it with subtitles?
meadow lark
BleedBlackMariah

me neither! i really hope they release it in english! though, the english voice actors might kill it....maybe they'll just have it with subtitles?

Sadly, no anime company will just leave any show with subtitles. If you buy the dvd, they might have a way you can watch it with subtitiles, but they'll dub it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff