Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would be the most FUN as a date to the Gaia Prom?

Tamaki 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 54 ]
Mori-kun 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 12 ]
Honey 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 30 ]
Hikaru 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 33 ]
Kaoru 0.093137254901961 9.3% [ 19 ]
Kyouya 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 22 ]
Nekozawa 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 24 ]
Renge 0.049019607843137 4.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Is Amara-chan here? Or even Ami-san? I'm a friend of Amara and Ami's during college and a collegue of Amara-chan now (teaching Sociology and Culture in a well known University here in Manila) and was recruited to play Kyoya Ohtori so here I am! *cough Was coerced and blackmailed to come! crying cough) So please if you guys see them tell them that I showed of please? (Since I don't want to be feed to yaoi fangirls/boys not again shudders!*......I'll post again next time and I'll even try to attend this Spring/Victorian shoot you have going on as I have been informed by Ami-chan. sweatdrop

Waiiiii Ureshiii and it's so funny rofl Kean-kun really did register on Gaia and joined the RHC thread as stated *cough demanded cough* By Amara-neesan, (Although I did egg her on, so proud of myself! 4laugh ) Don't worry I think your off the hook with just posting here. Nice you'll be joining the photo shoot, yehey we have Haruhi-chan's replacement since she is taking her exams. (by the way
@Rogue-chan Gambatte and Good Luck!)

On the other hand since your a newbie we need to give you some items and clothes to help facilitate the Kyoya-sama image so I'll be sending you some gold (although it isn't much since I'm also poor! sweatdrop ) Hope it helps ne. 4laugh

Hai hai! Laugh all you want since pretty soon I'll be a sadistic, manipulative, and genius character under the guise of my namesake...(I'll be laughing then!) Although thanks kami I'm safe from further contact with yaoi fan boys/and girls too! sweatdrop Yes, yes I'll join the photo shoot as soon as I can rake enough gold to buy some clothes for this newbie self/account and Thanks for sending me some items and clothes that helps a lot! wink I'll start posting in color now to get into character sweatdrop

shudders....when she thinks about another manipulative, sadistic and 'evil' person in the club...shudders (while she was still taking lots of pictures of guests, hosts and club members alike!) "You're Welcome!"

~glowers a bit~ Manipulative, Sadistic and Evil am I?

hides in fear.."Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i didn't mean it offensively ne, ne! Gomenasai Kyoya-sama please ne I meant it as a praise, coz I'm just praising your for being in character so well so don't be mad ne?!..still cowering in fright.... eek emo

@kyoya-kun: See I was right...no need to be so sensitive! sweatdrop

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

Hai hai! Laugh all you want since pretty soon I'll be a sadistic, manipulative, and genius character under the guise of my namesake...(I'll be laughing then!) Although thanks kami I'm safe from further contact with yaoi fan boys/and girls too! sweatdrop Yes, yes I'll join the photo shoot as soon as I can rake enough gold to buy some clothes for this newbie self/account and Thanks for sending me some items and clothes that helps a lot! wink I'll start posting in color now to get into character sweatdrop

shudders....when she thinks about another manipulative, sadistic and 'evil' person in the club...shudders (while she was still taking lots of pictures of guests, hosts and club members alike!) "You're Welcome!"

hides in fear.."Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i didn't mean it offensively ne, ne! Gomenasai Kyoya-sama please ne I meant it as a praise, coz I'm just praising your for being in character so well so don't be mad ne?!..still cowering in fright.... eek emo

~stops glowering in surprise eek ~ You're praising my talent i rping my character really?! Oh alright I won't be mad, since you put it that way...blushes....Thanks for the praise by the way! redface

@kyoya-kun: (again!) See you really need not be too sensitive and learn to go with the flow since this is rping!...she then goes back to her cooking preparations....

@Ami-chibi: I need you to take a shift in the kitchens and make some desserts ne, while I take over the Photo-taking responsibilities while you bake ne!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Rogue Loreseeker
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Is Amara-chan here? Or even Ami-san? I'm a friend of Amara and Ami's during college and a collegue of Amara-chan now (teaching Sociology and Culture in a well known University here in Manila) and was recruited to play Kyoya Ohtori so here I am! *cough Was coerced and blackmailed to come! crying cough) So please if you guys see them tell them that I showed of please? (Since I don't want to be feed to yaoi fangirls/boys not again shudders!*......I'll post again next time and I'll even try to attend this Spring/Victorian shoot you have going on as I have been informed by Ami-chan. sweatdrop

...I somehow feel that it's suddenly become horribly cold in here...*study study study*

looks around the room/club HQ...inspects kitchen........sees the set and appreciates the design and it's costs...(sees Amara-chan posing while Ami-chan takes pictures)....snatches a sandwich from snack table and sees Haurhi studying.... wink smirks..."Haruhi-kun would you like some snacks to eat while you study....and why are you cold? Need a jacket? Although it would cost you never mind Here warm yourself *hands Haruhi-chan a cup of coffee* I'll just add the cost on your tab! razz " then calmly walks towards Amara-chan's work area and uses the laptop to see the recent club costs and profits.

@Kyoya-kun: Sigh I'm glad he's checking the Club accounts and auditing reports...I can relax somewhat now and have fun modeling/playing just before I cook up a storm again in the kitchens.......... heart

@Amara-san: Yes, yes I'll go and help you as I'm the "Shadow King" who does the club finances and management of the club is in my hands, which you guys did for me while I was not here. So thanks for that and I'll work hard too for the Club. By the way where is Tamaki? And according to reports only Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki has shown up so where are these three male hosts, since I've seen Haruhi-kun already, they're cutting the productivity of the club by not being here!................checks weekly data reports..........I see so Tamaki took a leave of absence and Haruhi too right, but Hikaru and Kaoru are MIA and Hunny-sempai with Mori-sempai are not here yet (otherwise known as un-scouted hosts!).....need to read up more on club background...........starts to read the online daily reports of club activities and events (a journal like entries that Amara made...)

@Kyoya-kun: Nice and thanks for the help! And you're fitting in nicely (Kean-kun) Kyoya-kun good rping skills! Hmm Tamaki-sama is still on leave of absence, Hikaru and Kaoru are still MIA and remember to give punish..ahem I mean disciplinary action on Hikaru for not completing the Wedding series of the photo shoot.......And as you can see (Rogue-chan) Haruhi-chan is studying for her exams......

@Amara-chan: Ok I'll remember Hikaru-kun needs a DA, and anyway thanks I'm glad I'm fitting in.

@Rogue-chan/Haruhi-chan: Good Luck and God Bless on your exams!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

Waiiiii Ureshiii and it's so funny rofl Kean-kun really did register on Gaia and joined the RHC thread as stated *cough demanded cough* By Amara-neesan, (Although I did egg her on, so proud of myself! 4laugh ) Don't worry I think your off the hook with just posting here. Nice you'll be joining the photo shoot, yehey we have Haruhi-chan's replacement since she is taking her exams. (by the way

On the other hand since your a newbie we need to give you some items and clothes to help facilitate the Kyoya-sama image so I'll be sending you some gold (although it isn't much since I'm also poor! sweatdrop ) Hope it helps ne. 4laugh

@Kyoya-kun: Then those this mean that I can give the shadow position back to you? (Although I had fun being shadow queen...but it's too tiring all those special effects and always making sure that I exude an air of Mischief, manipulation and darkness!) So do I give you all shadow skills and power or we share?

@Amara-chan: hmmm from what I've read on your daily activity report, it seems holding a shadow position has helped club discipline (a bit)! So in my humble opinion why not keep this position in cases of when I'm not here (so you'll be backup!) So I think we just need to share responsibility, darkness and shadow skills, as you call it!! (It's better because there will be days when I will not be here so they will have you to manage the daily accounts, of profits and costs. wink

@Kyoya-kun: blushing furiously at the praise she was given.......Thanks so much foe that! And thanks for sharing your shadowy power with me, I'll work hard and serve the club and everybody! heart

@Amara-chan: gives a roguish grin...and says You're welcome and thanks for the hard work!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Ami_no_Crabtree
Raine_Amara
Ami_no_Crabtree
Raine_Amara
Changes into costume, walks into the set and proceeds to sit on the swing under a shower of sakura petals while she holds some plushies and plays....Ami-chibi I'm ready to get my picture taken now please coz I'll be a bit busy at the kitchens to cook/make more snacks for the two tables ne so take my pictures now ne! 4laugh

Starts taking pictures, several on different angles and even sequence photos for the fast moving action takes............"Kawaii Amara-neesan looks bishounen in that dress so sexy! So please pose some more then after 1-3 poses or even 2 poses I can let you go and cook ne!" takes more pictures at rapid speed.. 4laugh

"Ok" stands for the swings and starts to walk with her kitty towards the other side of the promenade, all the while dancing/swaying to some music while she appreciates the sakura petals that's was falling from the trees.............Then she removes her shoes and stockings steps up to the fountain and plays with the waters in the fountain occasionally making splashes and throwing bits of water to her playful kitten (who was not afraid of water) and posing as she sees Ami-chan's lenses on her! (and off course having fun while doing so!)

coming from her quick snack break she re-starts manual picture taking.."Yosh nice Pose!' gives a thumbs up...'Next please take up an umbrella twirl it a bit then play with the sakura petals on the ground this will be your last shots/poses for the day and you can cook up that storm as you've promised!" 4laugh

Ok does the poses suggested and then some of her own...........after 30 minutes of finishing all the required poses, she dons an apron and goes to the kitchen to cook up more Asian/European foods to suite the Spring Series theme of the club.........

Menu:
Chinese:
Spring Rolls with Szhechaun Sauce
Dimsum Platter: Asado and Bola Bola Siopao (known as Nikuman/Meat bun), Sharks fin dumpling, beef and mushroom wanton, shrimp, beef, & pork suimai, and etc.
Mapo Tofu
Chinese Style Fried Rice
Stir Fried Noodles in Cantonese Sauce

Japanese:
Plum, Ham, Egg, Tuna, Bacon, mushroom, and pickled carrot filled Onigiris
Beef, Pork, Chicken Ramen
Beef Sashimi Hot Pot
Soba noodles in meat and vegetable sauce
Chicken Yakitori
Sashimi Platters
and Sukiyaki

British:
Sausage and beans
Meatloaf and baked potato
Cod, Salmon, Tuna (fish) and fried Potato chips/ fish and chips
Chestnut Pudding
Baked Turkey with gravey
suateed vegetables

Italian:
Pasta Bolognese
Carbonara Rigatoni
vegetable, pepperoni and mushrooms, Hawaiian, all meat, and fruit Pizza
stuffed mushrooms

Drinks:
Apple, Watermelon, Mango, Papaya, Melon, Guava, Peach, Orange, Lemon shakes/freshly squeezed juice
Cola/Sodas
Iced Soda Water

@ Amara-chan: A very nice selection of food and drinks, please include champagne and wine to the drinks selection...But overall the menu looks fabulous!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Raine_Amara

@Ami-chibi: YAY! So Happy!

@Amara-neesama Hey did you get home safe from the our gathering, It's a good thing you took a taxi with you, since we did/had some heavy drinks (sex on the beach, kamikaze, slow deep kiss, tequila, pisco sour and etc.) Hope you don't have a hangover tomorrow! (I already took a remedy just in case I had one!) And yes by the way I'm still amazed that Kean, Kail and Koji were dragged by Portia and Ruth to join our lil' shindig/get together! It was so funny getting them pissed and drunk rofl that Ruth had to drive them all home! rofl on the other hand I really did see Kean's post as Kyoya-sama rofl So I really won that bet! So pay up next time we go shopping near a Yellow Cab pizza place ne! whee

@Ami-chibi: So that's was your plan! Bad girls! It's a good thing I was just pretending to be a bit drunk so that Portia would stop plying me drinks! So I got lucky,but since I was pretending to be drunk so I'll forgive you Ami-chan if you share that pizza with me. twisted

@Ami-chibi: See told you he was pretending to be drunk! So cool even I can't pretend to be tipsy as I've never been drunk in my life (Has a high tolerance for alcoholic drinks!LOL) LOL

@Kyoya-kun: Hmm a share with Ami's prize you say?....Sure just come with us when we shop/go out, I think by next week. whee

@Amara-chan: Good I'm glad you said yes since you owe me, but on the other hand I've never thought that rping was this fun! So I also owe you one, so in this regard let me buy you guys (you and ami) some more pizza and charlie chan chicken pasta as well as ice cream when we go at malling next week. Agreed?

@Kyoya-kun: Yare, Yare. gives a lil nod..Yay! So you're gonna treat us to pasta and ice cream cool this meal is turning like a double dutch, I treat you and Ami, while you treat me and Ami! LOL anyway let's go meet at MOA on Tuesday before 12 nn for lunch ne Ami and I'll meet you there!

@ Amara-san: Yes that about sums it up! Ok I'll meet you guys at MOA before 12nn..Ok I'll log it in on my planner/organizer..See you guys there on Tuesday!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

Spots a familiar face among the sets foliage and stops playing with the swings and approaches said man and gives a welcoming slap on the back......"Oy I'm here Kean, I mean Kyoya-kun, have you gone blind without your 3rd and 4th eyes (eye glasses) I see your avi's has no glasses so I'll forgive you for not seeing me. It's good you really followed and accepted my suggestions about joining Gaia and becoming Kyoya-kun's rper, So i'll give you a reward!' glomps Kyoya-kun and gives him a bag full of money/items and goodies....'See these are the profits of the club has made today! So please help me in the Host Clubs books and it's accounting and auditing ne? Since you said you'll be Kyoya-kun then you must take responsibility and be Kyoya-kun! 4laugh And I promise to protect you from Yaoi fan boys and girls alike ne! rofl ....(although I was also victimized by my own plan.. sweatdrop ..) I'll also send some gold to help you purchase your rp clothes..(I'll help since I got you into this, gomen for the blackmail ne still friends?). redface

coughs a lil from the hard hit on the back....Hmmm, I see since I have redeemed my glasses as you call my 4th eyes I can see you now. And I say you look very fetching and pretty in that dress and those cute furry animals with you make for an ubber cuteness over all look for you! (he says with a bite of sardonic darkness) Thanks you for this bag of gold and other goodies I'll be able to use it for the betterment of my rp avi. And yes I'll resume my responsibilities as club manager and head manipulator.. twisted

Blushes heavily from being called fetching, pretty, and cute even in a sardonic way.....Arigato! she then waps a hand on his back to hide her blushing face...Then she goes back to the kitchen to resume cooking.......

Having taken a wapping on his back he almost fell face down if not being able to catch himself! He then goes to the low tatami table and says "Ami-chan please do take some of my photos while I "inspect" ahem play ahem around the set! He then proceed to eat some cookies while playing with some puppies that wandered near the table and was begging fir some food...(he gives them some of his sandwich)...while smiling gently at the cuteness of the baby puppies and kittens at play.

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
zeralivi
"Waaaaiii!!! Kyouya-san!!!" Does a little jig of a dance for teh new host and then heads for an onigiri and sits on the tatami mats and starts pondering "Hmmm.... if Amara-sama was able to subdue Kyouya-san into joining us...then... ALL HAIL AMARA-SAMA!!!! eek " Starts bowing to Amara-sama fearfully. "I don't wanna die! DX"

Starts munching on her onigiri "Oh... I totally forgot what I was gonna say -bite n munch- Any suggestions for a photo shoot or event after this one??"
Finishes onigiri "Ohhh Haruhi's idea was awesome!!! We SHOULD all go to the Gaia Prom with a common item to find each other easier! But... then again... we all get on at different times eek Hmmm... I find myself in need of more onigiri!!! domokun " Rushes to get another plate full of onigiris from banquet table to low tatami mat table.

"Hmmm lessee..." Finicks over agenda while munching on the rice treats "Next week Haruhi will still probably have exams... not to mention I'll probably also have to take leave for my physics project... So around the... 14th, wednesday, we would have finished without obstructions... Maybe we could do something -glomps onigiri- western spring-like now... Like a field!!! Of flowers! Sunflowers! Oh that's good..... And put Haruhi in a nice, summery, flowy dress!!!" Starts getting all moe-y and composes self "For props... a few animals would be good, make it more nature-y. At the most like a picnic blanket and stuffs, don't want it TOO civilized xD Though we already did some picnic shots right now..." Chomps a couple of onigiri more and loses train of thought "Wait, what?? Oh, remembered...How does everybody like the idea??? And it's not so heavy budget-wise!" Turns to Amara-sama and Kyouya-san and continues newly caught train of thought scribbling on agenda and eating onigiris sprawled on the tatami mat.

Hello Zera-hime I'm happy to meet you too. *takes zera's hands and gives it a kiss* would you like some more onigiri perhaps or some green tea? Hmmm that seems a feasible idea for the next photo set decoration and set up...gets laptop and starts to type new information....
sees Amara-chan almost finish with her few poses approaches said lady and. Amara-chan you can keep my laptop that you are using I just brought a new one to use although I need to connect with the one your using to get all the needed files to update my own..with that he goes back to the work area and starts to connect the two laptops and initiates file sharing sequence. Yosh it's done, so he starts to update and organize his files...

@kyoya-kun: Thanks for giving me your former laptop! Sure just make sure not to delete my pre-layouts and we're ok!

@Amara-chan: it's ok and you're welcome! Alright I'm finished and I didn't een touch your pre-layout files so it's fine!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

sigh...your mad aren't you? Your too sensitive, Ami-chan's just praising your rp skills you know... sweatdrop

redface Nope not anymore... redface

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Rogue Loreseeker
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

...I somehow feel that it's suddenly become horribly cold in here...*study study study*

looks around the room/club HQ...inspects kitchen........sees the set and appreciates the design and it's costs...(sees Amara-chan posing while Ami-chan takes pictures)....snatches a sandwich from snack table and sees Haurhi studying.... wink smirks..."Haruhi-kun would you like some snacks to eat while you study....and why are you cold? Need a jacket? Although it would cost you never mind Here warm yourself *hands Haruhi-chan a cup of coffee* I'll just add the cost on your tab! razz " then calmly walks towards Amara-chan's work area and uses the laptop to see the recent club costs and profits.

OMG Kyoya-san is tormenting Haruhi-chan with debt addition again! sweatdrop Kawaiiso Haruhi! crying

still stinging from Ami-chan's former remark...Do you want me to torment you instead Ami? I'm so in shadow king mode now so I can be sadistic and manipulative and even 'Evil" as you said....glowers some more...

takes a peak from her kitchen work place and gives a sigh and a nod...He's rampaging for nothing so sensitive Kean-kun! sweatdrop

redface glowers at Amara-chan...Please stop emphasizing my faux pas!... redface

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

@kyoya-kun: See I was right...no need to be so sensitive! sweatdrop

Sigh............ emo I'll have issues I tell you if you don't stop!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raine_Amara
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Ami_no_Crabtree
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

~stops glowering in surprise eek ~ You're praising my talent i rping my character really?! Oh alright I won't be mad, since you put it that way...blushes....Thanks for the praise by the way! redface

@kyoya-kun: (again!) See you really need not be too sensitive and learn to go with the flow since this is rping!...she then goes back to her cooking preparations....

@Ami-chibi: I need you to take a shift in the kitchens and make some desserts ne, while I take over the Photo-taking responsibilities while you bake ne!

Amara-san: Advice well taken and noted so please no more ok? and Thanks!

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Stands from tatami mats and proceeds to sit on fountain rim and play with it's waters gives a cocky grin for the camera...while cuddling on his other arm a white puppy who was nuzzling his neck...which tickles him and he gives a very nice laugh.He then turns to Ami-san who was behind the camera... "So how is this pose Ami-chan?"
Ami_no_Crabtree
zeralivi
"Waaaaiii!!! Kyouya-san!!!" Does a little jig of a dance for teh new host and then heads for an onigiri and sits on the tatami mats and starts pondering "Hmmm.... if Amara-sama was able to subdue Kyouya-san into joining us...then... ALL HAIL AMARA-SAMA!!!! eek " Starts bowing to Amara-sama fearfully. "I don't wanna die! DX"

Starts munching on her onigiri "Oh... I totally forgot what I was gonna say -bite n munch- Any suggestions for a photo shoot or event after this one??"
Finishes onigiri "Ohhh Haruhi's idea was awesome!!! We SHOULD all go to the Gaia Prom with a common item to find each other easier! But... then again... we all get on at different times eek Hmmm... I find myself in need of more onigiri!!! domokun " Rushes to get another plate full of onigiris from banquet table to low tatami mat table.

"Hmmm lessee..." Finicks over agenda while munching on the rice treats "Next week Haruhi will still probably have exams... not to mention I'll probably also have to take leave for my physics project... So around the... 14th, wednesday, we would have finished without obstructions... Maybe we could do something -glomps onigiri- western spring-like now... Like a field!!! Of flowers! Sunflowers! Oh that's good..... And put Haruhi in a nice, summery, flowy dress!!!" Starts getting all moe-y and composes self "For props... a few animals would be good, make it more nature-y. At the most like a picnic blanket and stuffs, don't want it TOO civilized xD Though we already did some picnic shots right now..." Chomps a couple of onigiri more and loses train of thought "Wait, what?? Oh, remembered...How does everybody like the idea??? And it's not so heavy budget-wise!" Turns to Amara-sama and Kyouya-san and continues newly caught train of thought scribbling on agenda and eating onigiris sprawled on the tatami mat.

@zera-chan: Isn't it nice, we have are very own Kyoya-sama now! *happily giddy although giving shudders when she thinks of manipulations and sadistic tendencies...shudders* As for the Prom date gathering hope we make it and gather at a given location, by the way what pin do we wear as head gear? What clothing theme also?

As for the set a sunflower or even a flower field is a nice idea! And it will be less work to set it up since all we need is a half of the club room some grass carpets and some wild flowers like: sunflowers, orange fireflowers, croeses, and other such heath flowers as well as some perrinial ones........goes to own laptop to lists down possible flowers for the new set....as for animals what kind of animals? wild or domesticated ones? Plushies or real ones?

@Ami-chan: Yeah! Huzzah for budget-consience! and for animals, I was thinking perhaps more domesticated animals, maybe some dogs, cats, you know, animals one would take on a field day ^^ -takes a bite out of the onigiri plate on the low table- And for the prom... well... we should wear something that's distinctive of the host club! But what??? -snaps fingers- A rose! A red rose! at least as an accesorie xD for other wear... I've still no idea ._.

@Kyouya-kun: -watches him play with the puppies form tatami mats and covers blushing face- That's... too... nice... it's just... too cute... with the puppies... and the fountain... and -takes a deep breath- I must concentrate on the shoot! I've got to maintain my composure..... who am I kidding?! -starts swaying in moe wonder- 4laugh Those are nice rping skills lol whee
Raine_Amara
Ami_no_Crabtree
Raine_Amara
Ami_no_Crabtree
Raine_Amara
Changes into costume, walks into the set and proceeds to sit on the swing under a shower of sakura petals while she holds some plushies and plays....Ami-chibi I'm ready to get my picture taken now please coz I'll be a bit busy at the kitchens to cook/make more snacks for the two tables ne so take my pictures now ne! 4laugh

Starts taking pictures, several on different angles and even sequence photos for the fast moving action takes............"Kawaii Amara-neesan looks bishounen in that dress so sexy! So please pose some more then after 1-3 poses or even 2 poses I can let you go and cook ne!" takes more pictures at rapid speed.. 4laugh

"Ok" stands for the swings and starts to walk with her kitty towards the other side of the promenade, all the while dancing/swaying to some music while she appreciates the sakura petals that's was falling from the trees.............Then she removes her shoes and stockings steps up to the fountain and plays with the waters in the fountain occasionally making splashes and throwing bits of water to her playful kitten (who was not afraid of water) and posing as she sees Ami-chan's lenses on her! (and off course having fun while doing so!)

coming from her quick snack break she re-starts manual picture taking.."Yosh nice Pose!' gives a thumbs up...'Next please take up an umbrella twirl it a bit then play with the sakura petals on the ground this will be your last shots/poses for the day and you can cook up that storm as you've promised!" 4laugh

Ok does the poses suggested and then some of her own...........after 30 minutes of finishing all the required poses, she dons an apron and goes to the kitchen to cook up more Asian/European foods to suite the Spring Series theme of the club.........

Menu:
Chinese:
Spring Rolls with Szhechaun Sauce
Dimsum Platter: Asado and Bola Bola Siopao (known as Nikuman/Meat bun), Sharks fin dumpling, beef and mushroom wanton, shrimp, beef, & pork suimai, and etc.
Mapo Tofu
Chinese Style Fried Rice
Stir Fried Noodles in Cantonese Sauce

Japanese:
Plum, Ham, Egg, Tuna, Bacon, mushroom, and pickled carrot filled Onigiris
Beef, Pork, Chicken Ramen
Beef Sashimi Hot Pot
Soba noodles in meat and vegetable sauce
Chicken Yakitori
Sashimi Platters
and Sukiyaki

British:
Sausage and beans
Meatloaf and baked potato
Cod, Salmon, Tuna (fish) and fried Potato chips/ fish and chips
Chestnut Pudding
Baked Turkey with gravey
suateed vegetables

Italian:
Pasta Bolognese
Carbonara Rigatoni
vegetable, pepperoni and mushrooms, Hawaiian, all meat, and fruit Pizza
stuffed mushrooms

Drinks:
Apple, Watermelon, Mango, Papaya, Melon, Guava, Peach, Orange, Lemon shakes/freshly squeezed juice
Cola/Sodas
Iced Soda Water

-sighs contentedly- I was getting kinda tired of so much onigiri! He he he -gets off tatami mats and fetches self some sauteed vegetables and carbonara rigatoni, along with some guava juice and goes back to tatami mats to eat- I should really consider other poses, I've only been on the tatami mats! I'll go to the trees later on whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff