Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Waffles

So currently waiting for Kuroko no Basuke season 3 because dammit the manga has already finished. Also Shingeki no Kyojin 3nodding
Any by chance that you guys have some recommendations to share in what to watch the next anime? I recently finished watching Haikyuu!! And if you guys still don't watch it yet I suggest you to watch it. It's a bit more like Kuroko no Basuke, well, the storyline but you'll learn a lot about volleyball. Oh, not to mention new OTPs.
You seem to like sports anime so I'll give you a few slightly older recomendations.

Overdrive: An extremely motivational anime about cycling.

One outs: A more psychological show about baseball and gambling.

Chihayafuru: A show about a girl playing karuta competitively. Karuta is a japanese sport and you might want to research it a bit before watching.

IGPX Immortal Grand Prix: Giant racing robots! Also, the dub is fantastic, it has mark hamill in it!

Sugary Waffles

Oh okay thanks! Yup I do love sports anime..

9,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I enjoy watching dark/horror themed anime such as Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Hunter D, Devilman, Mao Dante, Gyo, and Shadowstar Narutaru for that Halloween mood.
blackberry_girl 89
So currently waiting for Kuroko no Basuke season 3 because dammit the manga has already finished. Also Shingeki no Kyojin 3nodding
Any by chance that you guys have some recommendations to share in what to watch the next anime? I recently finished watching Haikyuu!! And if you guys still don't watch it yet I suggest you to watch it. It's a bit more like Kuroko no Basuke, well, the storyline but you'll learn a lot about volleyball. Oh, not to mention new OTPs.

Attack on Titan , Death Note , Sword Art Online , FLCL , Hellsing Unlimate , and Bleach!

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Um, how about Prince of Tennis if you like sports anime. But as for my selection it would be, Vampire Knight/ Vampire Knight Guilty, Fruits Basket, Sekirei, and Gravitation just to name a few. (Gravitation is Yaoi so dont watch if you dislike yaoi)

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I highly recommend Ghost Hunt (See below) but to be honest, the perfect anime to watch on Halloween would be the Corpse Party OVA.

Super Man-Lover

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Um, how about Prince of Tennis if you like sports anime. But as for my selection it would be, Vampire Knight/ Vampire Knight Guilty, Fruits Basket, Sekirei, and Gravitation just to name a few. (Gravitation is Yaoi so dont watch if you dislike yaoi)
Hajime no Ippo is the superior sports anime/manga.

Wily Trickster

6,000 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I second Chiyahafuru and Ghost Hunt.

I'd also recommend Yowamushi Pedal (bicycle anime) and Big Windup/Ookiku Furikabutte (baseball anime) because they're both freakin' adorable and have a similar atmosphere to the sports anime you've already watched.
Right now I'm reading Henchmen.

Its technically not an anime but you might like it. Its really weird.

http://www.henchmenwebcomic.com

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Street Fighter Q
- Tasogare no Arashii -
Hajime no Ippo is the superior sports anime/manga.

Oh, I've never heard of that anime before, I am not very familiar with sport themed anime/manga, so all I can recommend is Prince of Tennis and Slam Dunk lol. I watch more action themed anime.

Sugary Waffles

- Tasogare no Arashii -

Okay thanks! No worries, I do enjoy yaoi but in this case I cannot watch because of my little sisters. Well don't want to introduce this yaoi in such a young age. Also my dad would oppose my 'weird' interest in yaoi since I always ask him to download the animes. Can't let him download the yaoi ones. But for others maybe will be allowed

Sugary Waffles

The Disreputable Villain
I second Chiyahafuru and Ghost Hunt.

I'd also recommend Yowamushi Pedal (bicycle anime) and Big Windup/Ookiku Furikabutte (baseball anime) because they're both freakin' adorable and have a similar atmosphere to the sports anime you've already watched.

Okay thanks! Well didn't expect to have many sports anime recommendations! 3nodding

Sugary Waffles

JediPadawanJess
I enjoy watching dark/horror themed anime such as Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Hunter D, Devilman, Mao Dante, Gyo, and Shadowstar Narutaru for that Halloween mood.

Actually I don't mind about the theme that much as long as it is fun to watch. I'll check it out, thanks!

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
blackberry_girl 89
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Okay thanks! No worries, I do enjoy yaoi but in this case I cannot watch because of my little sisters. Well don't want to introduce this yaoi in such a young age. Also my dad would oppose my 'weird' interest in yaoi since I always ask him to download the animes. Can't let him download the yaoi ones. But for others maybe will be allowed

You're welcome and I can understand your opposition on those types of themes. Then I should warn you Sekirei would not be a good anime to choose since it has some nudity on it, but Vampire Knight series and Fruits Basket are safe! I just stream anime I do not know how to download them! =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff