Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Christmas Event would you like to have this year for RAGGT? (2012)

Secret Santa (like we have every year!) 0.44230769230769 44.2% [ 23 ]
Themed Monito Monita 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 18 ]
I will suggest by posting or by pming Amara-chan 0.21153846153846 21.2% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Raine_Amara's Gift-Giving Thread (RAGGT)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Irrashaimasse!
I welcome everyone to my humble Gift-Giving and Events thread, where I, Amara
and my friends; Annika-chan, Ami-chan and Kyoya-koi will be hosting a fun and hopefully generous Gift-Giving Thread and we must not forget some seasonal events.

HISTORY BEHIND THE RAGGT

The RAGGT or Raine Amara's Gift-Giving thread was inspired by one of the official threads during Christmas of 2007...the gift giving one.........by:FlamingTrout.....I and my friends liked participating in that thread so much because it was fun! And we got to meet new friends that's why I though why not make an all season and all year gift-giving thread. Which included inviting my 3 friends to co-own or even moderate the thread for me when I'm offline.

THE MAIN THREAD CONCEPT: Basically the idea behind the thread is that you post and give a gift to the person above your post, whether he/she is offline or online. It's easy as that! And it's FUN even though Christmas is already over......

As well as a fun hangout to discuss anything about under the sun from your favorite book, anime or even manga and games!..

OVERALL ROLES OF THE RAGT STAFF:

User ImageI Raine_Amara am the OWNER of the thread please follow all my rules and regulations since I'm a stickler for rules (I'm the Thread Goddess head my Call Minna-san!) ! I'm also known as the person who gives random gifts to kind people in the thread, which are usually of fair value and anonymously (or not!) given, and I'm the main Gift-Giver of the 4 of us! REMINDER: Anyone who posts and doesn't read, and follow thread rules especially people who skip thread members, thread staff and most especially ME get the following penalties: Post Deletion (2nd offense), Brown listing and Finally BLACK LISTING!!

While Annika_BloodRaine (used to be Raine_ Annika's), as User ImageGAME MASTER role is to liven up the thread by hosting games, quizzes and events in the thread, while the 4 (technically the 3 of us I, Ami and Annika since Kyoya's still a newbie!) of us would provide the prizes (Donations are also welcome!)

User ImageMy THREAD MODERATORS are:
Main Moderators/Mod Leader Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

and Assistant Mods:

Yami_No_Thaniel - Thread member and regular who's User Imagebeen promoted as Thread Mod Assistant.

The Only Lady Amalthea - Thread member and regular who's been promoted as Thread Mod Assistant

User ImageRAGGT THREAD ACCOUNTANT/BARGAIN HUNTER/GIFT LIAISON/THREAD MODERATOR/ is (she used to be assistant mod but she's more suited for this position!) Ami_no_Crabtree . She handles the acceptance of Thread Donations, shopping for all welcoming gifts, prizes and other shopping needs of the RAGGT thread, she also accounts for all the gold we will earn and spent for the thread. and She handles thread Budget.

NOTE: As a special role/function Both Ami and Kyoya handle the donated goods to the thread (so please if you wish to donate please trade with them...) if we can't use the donated items as a prize Kyoya-kun or Ami-chan vends it for the thread and saves the gold for future use in the thread games...

So all of use make the Owner and crew and staff of this thread, Please Make sure to FOLLOW THEM and RESPECT THEM!

ANNOUNCEMENT: We will be recruiting Thread Crew Members not living in Manila since we need a different timezones to monitor the thread, yes the 4 of us are from the Philippines! To those who are interested please pm me or post this application form: Make sure you are a regular and a member of the thread PLEASE!!

Quote:

RAINE AMARA'S Gift Giving Thread (RAGGT)
Application Form
Position Applied for:
Gaian Handle Name:
Preferred Nickname:
Location(If possible GMT):
Give a Brief Description About Yourself:
Favorite Color:
Any Experience in Thread Moderation before this:
Any Contributions that you can add to the thread:
Why Do you want this Position:
What Color for Post template would you like to use in the RAGGT thread as a mod if we accept you?:

NOTE: Please refrain from using the colors that I used to highlight the user names of me and my crew since this is the official color of the posts that we will write in from now own, just to avoid confusion and such!

Footnote: All pictures are from Deviant Art some are made by me or by my friends...

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
TABLE OF CONTENTS
AND
THREAD ANNOUNCEMENTS

User Image

PAGE I
An Introduction in Brief/Title Page........................................................................post I

Table of Contents and Main Announcements Page...............................................post II

Thread Rules and RAGGT's Gift-Giving Mechanics ..............................................post III

The Special Events Page:
Special Event Mechanics and Related Announcements........................................post IV

Special Events Page II:
SE: Participant Lists..........................................................................................post V

Halls Of Heaven and Hell ..................................................................................post VI

Advertisements and Affiliates Page.....................................................................post VII

RAGGT's MEMBERSHIP &
WINNER's CIRCLE page ....... ........................................................................post VIII

RAGGT's ACTIVITY PAGE: Games, Quizzes,
Contests, Mini-Events and etc page 1
MEMBER SPONSORED ACTIVITIES..................................................................post IX

RAGGT's ACTIVITY PAGE: Games, Quizzes,
Contests, Mini-Events and etc page 2....................................................................post X

User Image

MAIN THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE

This portion will contain the Main thread's Announcements.

June 4, 2012 - Guess What?On June 7, 2012 we will celebrate the Thread's 6th Year Anniversary!!! So anyone have a suggestion how we should celebrate??? Post it on this thread please!!!

January 4, 2012 - Updated Thread Rules: Added Post Deletion Clause...Made Events section on Hiatus...To Busy with work but Otherwise Gifting is a GO!!

December 3, 2010 - 1st day of gifting for Xmas SS event!
Updated gifting rules and mechanics please read!!

November 16, 2010 = Launched the Snow Angel Gift: A Christmas Secret Santa Event - Sign Up period will start on November 18-28!!

August 12 (Thursday)- Finally! I was able to put up the new event for the next 3 months please check it out ne and join!!

Annika-chan has a name change!! She's now known as Annika_BloodRaine!!! Congrats Annika!!

Finally Annika-chan has pmed me that she was able to update the contests, Games section of the thread. So please join in minna!

January 13, 10 - Ok guys and gals! Try to see the event page for new RAGGT event and please join ne!
December 6, 09 - Finally! I was able to post the long awaited Christmas event for the thread. (I have such a hectic work schedule these days...Gomen!) I hope many members and non members come and join!

July 4, 09 - Updated Minimum cost of gifts from 100 to 300 gold per item please do follow MINNA-SAN!

July 1, 09 - New Event is Up! Part two will be coming soon!

April 18, 09 - New Summer Costume/Cosplay AVI contests! Open to all RAGGT thread regulars as listed in Annika-chan's participant list

March 23, 09 - Just Finished the Summer Special Event Launch so Minna-san! Please come by and join us ne!

February 4, 09 - Sigh was finally able to formally launch the February Special Event please see posts on page 1! Finally able to assign a new Assistant Thread Moderator and update the thread!

January 14, 09 - Happy New Year minna-san! I'm attempting to launch some new events and rules for the thread but Alas! Real life is hindering me since I'm busy minding my work and my students Hopefully some weekend this January I may be free to do some Thread work!

Dec. 27,08 - As suggested by Ami-chibi, she's now the official Budget and Shopping officer for the RAGGT thread and new Assistant Mod so it means that the main mod will be Kyoya-kun and which also means that both Ami-chan and Kyoya-chan will be the one's vending the donated items for the RAGGT budget. (for both complementary gifts and prizes for RAGGT contests/quizzes)
As for the new Special Event it will be tentatively launched on January After the New Years, hopefully on plan and on schedule!

For the RAGGT Staff: Meeting will be at Robinson's Place (near P. Faura at 1pm sharp! This coming Sunday 12280 cool Agenda will be the RAGGT new special event and format for the RAGGT main thread. Be there ne!

November 29 - The Winter/Christmas Best Avi Random Contest has Begun! This event will b a part of the Special Event of the Thread in celebration of looking our Xmas best! I and my staff will be Giving away Set Gifts/gifts depending upon the effort we see on your Xmas/Winter Avi. So minna-san please come dressed in your winter/xmas nines to get some nice prizes! (winners will be chosen from those who post and participate in the thread's Gift-giving and prizes will be in sets of 2-6 items each or more depending upon the Staff who is online! [prizes of the items will vary] So come and Join Minna-san!)

November 20-21- Names of pairs will be pmed to the SE participants!, Currently sending your SE partners! And I have decided not to join the SE event since I am The one who partnered everyone so there will be nor thrill anymore if I join. But I will still be giving gifts and You guys are welcome to give me gifts in return! ( 4laugh Joke! Nah I'm serious! sweatdrop )

November 19 - Please be informed that I am currently doing the pairings of the Special Event Participants of the RAGGT"s Countdown to Christmas Event..

The Method I'm using is random selection wherein I will be writing your names to pieces of papers and by putting them in a box I will choose who you will be your gift recipient's and who will be the person to gift you. So expect a pm from me which I will be sending you starting tonight for your SE partners...remember 6k budget (and more! optional) for the 6 weeks gifting schedule is on or before or after every Friday but please inform us 1st if you will be late or early in your gifting! (You can also place a note with the gift stating why is it early or late!)

On a side not since we have so few SE participants (I'm asking you guys for opinion) Do I need to join as Thread Organizer or not join the SE event??? please answer ne!

October 22 to November 20 - The sign up period is starting! So please sign up if you guys want to be a part of the RAGGT's Special event just post your wish to sign up in the thread (Sign up dates have been extended!) Although it will be better if you posted the secret phrase since it will make us aware that you've read the whole 1st page & the thread rules and regulations!

Oct. 13, 08 - Working hard with my crew on the revamps of the thread anticipating the opening on Friday....Hopefully we're on schedule

Oct. 26-29- Having trouble working on the thread in my house/One my Home computer...my net connection is failing! Another problem we need more members or people to join the thread or the Special event would not take off REMINDER to SELF: ADVERTISE!

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
THE RAGGT's THREAD OVER ALL RULES

1. Follow the Gaia TOS!

2. DON'T POST IF YOUR NOT GIVING A GIFT! This is a Gift-Giving Thread After all! Please follow the pattern of posting then giving a gift to the person above you please......(I and Annika don't like to black list people so don't be a SCROOGE give and you shall receive in return!! There are also price ranges for the Gifts you will give please make sure to at least give a gift with a minimum cost of 500,000 gold each (has been updated from minimum of 100 gold to current 500,000 gold to keep up with Market Inflation and to make sure that the gifts are Quality well thought off and not cheap items...) the ceiling prize is up to your generosity...
NOTE REMINDER: Anyone who posts and doesn't read, and follow thread rules especially people who skip thread members, thread staff and most especially ME get the following penalties: Warning thru PM and Brown listing (1st offense), Post Deletion, and Brown listing (2nd offense) and if not rectified, BLACK LISTING!!

3. RANDOM GIFTING is NICE and is welcome! If you are in a generous mood and want to gift not only just the person who posted above then by all means do gift somebody else you want too! (special rule was inspired by Hot Pisces Princess/HPP-chan's generous spirit!)

4. BE NICE! Be nice to everyone and everyone will be nice to you inter-relate with each other (thread people) with kindness...........(don't curse if you can't get the answers on the quiz..)

5. IF I randomly give you a gift PLEASE make sure to give a Gift in return to other people(the person you like, to your friends, or even to me if you like too rofl ) in the Thread...PAY IT FORWARD MINNA!

6. BUMPING IS OK BUT NO UNNECESSARY BUMPS PLEASE!! bump while participating in the gift-giving ex: bump and give a gift to the person above you....If there is no person below you please refrain from bumping so.

7. I am the owner of this thread please follow thread rules...no advertising please w/out our permission. PM me or my staff/mod if you have to really advertise(a thread,wishlists, a quest or etc.) something. We ask people who don't follow the rules to please delete their posts and we blacklist them!!

8. If I'm not here You must listen to our other staff namely Annika-chan, gamemaster, moderator Ami_No_Crabtree and Kyoya_Ohtori-sama are mods the thread when we are not online they will makes sure everyone follows the thread rules and mechanics.. AND PLEASE DO RESPECT ME AND THESE PEOPLE!!

9. REMEMBER It's about THOUGHTFUL Gifting people! Don't just give event items or even free items given by gaia!(unless it was asked for) But try to give something which will make the receiver happy, since This is a GIFT THREAD!!

Special Rule # 10. Please remember Special Rule # 9. Please write on your 1st post the following words/phrase: "The Pretty and Talented Ribbonets!" posting this before anything else would make us aware that you've read the thread rules, regulations and mechanics...And that you're willing to join in and follow them!

YOU only have to post this phrase once which will entitle you to the ff: privileges: A randomly selected welcome gift from RAGGT owner and crew, you will be considered a participant and thread member to the main gift-giving event and it makes you a legitimate participant to several thread contests and games.

Failure to post this phrase you will not be a Thread member nor be able to participate in the games....

User Image

domokun THE GIFT GIVING THREAD RULES and MECHANICS domokun

How do we give gifts in this thread??
1ST: POST the post may contain labeled answers for the quiz, bumps, conversations, etc...
2ND: after posting, check the post above you (may be your the 1st post on another page so check the former page for the person above you post to work) to know whom to give your gift to..(may use trades or the inventory gift giving option...You may also gift people anonymously or place your name, we prefer it if you place your names since it would make sure every person is gifting and not skipping anyone per post!)
3RD: GIFT GIVING: All gifts costs must range from the following ranges: PLEASE label them with the ff: (gifts can be traded or given by Giftbox option in the inventory! - And PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE at least a Gift Worth the MINIMUM 500,000 gold! )
{I know some of the posters are not rich and I and my friends are not rich either so the gift categories are a lil bit cheap. ff:}
a. FAB(Fabulous) gifts prices ranging from 100,000,000 gold and up (depending on one's generosity)
b. MID FAB gifts ranging from 50,000,000 gold up
c. LOW FAB gifts ranging from 500,000 gold(minimum) upwards
d. WISHLISTS may be posted but only under Spolier tab!!!
e. SPECIAL JUNK wherein it may be cheap things like bugs, flowers papers etc. as long as the person above you requests for them in his posts (if they didn't request for them please don't give them some... 4laugh )

**You may use either Gift Box option or by trade, BUT PLEASE USE GIFT BOX if they request it. Only use TRADE if you're giving multiple gifts at once!
Then repeat the cycle again....as many times as you want! rofl rofl rofl rofl

SKIPPING RULES: Please don't skip people that's mean...and it defeats the purpose of the thread for skippers we have the following special rules:
1ST: PM the person ( and inform them you've been skipped by sending them also a labeled trade stating the page number you've been skipped!)who skipped you if they still don't follow up and rectify this you may do the following:
2ND: If the person you PM'd and still doesn't gift you his/her skipped gift PLEASE skip them once in return....EX: 1 skip equals 1 skip in return but if you have to skip them 3 times in return for 3 times they have been skipping you..
3RD:You may PM me or Raine_Annika (if they haven't replied to you after 1 day) and we will pm him/her to follow thread rules
4TH: If He/She still don't follow I will put the person's name in the brown list then the BLACK LISTS and if your in the Blacklists. that's not good....Cause once your name been listed in the blacklist you will not be able to participate in the gift giving because you will be ignored by the rest of the posters and not receive anymore gifts... PLUS you are banned from participating and receiving prizes from the EVENTS and QUIZ portion of this thread!

RECIPROCITY RULES: In the event that someone below you gifted you below minimum price you can do the ff:

1ST: PM/(post in this thread) the person ( and inform them that thanks for the gift but it's not worth minimum price and he/she should send another item to make it worth minimum worth).
2ND: If the person you PM'd don't follow thru please use reciprocity rules/ the next time you post and your under him/her send them a below minimum worth gift or if you don't want to use this step skip to 3rd step...(and PM us the Moderators)
3RD:You may PM me or Raine_Annika and we will pm him to follow thread rules
4TH: If He/She still don't follow I will put the person's name in the brown list then the BLACK LISTS and if your in the Blacklists. that's not good....Cause once your name been listed in the blacklist you will not be able to participate in the gift giving because you will be ignored by the rest of the posters and not receive anymore gifts... PLUS you are banned from participating and receiving prizes from the EVENTS and QUIZ portion of this thread!

Special rules: For those people who like just to give but not to always receive you can write at the end of each post if you want to be officially skipped that round or not.....

REMINDERS:
NOTE # 1: Please remember Special Rule # 9. Please write on your 1st post the following words/phrase: "The Pretty and Talented Ribbonets!" posting this before anything else would make us aware that you've read the thread rules, regulations and mechanics...And that you're willing to join in and follow them!

YOU only have to post this phrase once which will entitle you to the ff: privileges: A randomly selected welcome gift from RAGGT owner and crew, you will be considered a participant and thread member to the main gift-giving event and it makes you a legitimate participant to several thread contests and games.

Failure to post this phrase you will not be a Thread member nor be able to participate in the games....

NOTE# 2: ALL GAME (for the Quiz and other such events) PRIZES WILL BE TRADED/GIVEN BY GIFT OPTION TO YOU BY EITHER ME, RAINE_ANNIKA, and AMI_NO_CRABTREE so please wait to be announced on the winner's circle after your pm and we check your answers are all correct remember 30/30 score before you can claim a prize (all unclaimed prizes after a certain period of time (due to now winners or expiry of the Quiz period) will be added to the next quiz game prizes ...

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
cheese_whine SPECIAL EVENTS: ON HIATUS cheese_whine

User Image

NOTE: Pictures come from DeviantArt.com....

NOTE: This Special Event is open to THREAD MEMBERS, THREAD REGULARS, and RAGGT STAFF (Annika, Ami, Kyoya and Crystal can join since I'll be the one handling the master gift lists!) only! Meaning those people who's names are listed on Annika-chan's lists (Generally people who posted the secret phrase and visit and participate in the thread often! Or the RAGGT staff!)

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
SPECIAL EVENTS PARTICIPATION LISTS- ON HIATUS

User Image

RAGGT: Snow Angel Gifts: An SS Event!

SNOW ANGEL GIFTS pairs: Dec 2010
Ami_no_Crabtree- Gofer_Goddess = ok letter sent

Gofer_Goddess - Annika_BloodRaine = ok letter sent

Annika_BloodRaine - KittyNoMore = ok letter sent

KittyNoMore- Kyoya_Ohtori-sama = ok letter sent

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama - T i c k l e M e P e d o = ok letter sent

T i c k l e M e P e d o -Ami_no_Crabtree = ok letter sent

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
wahmbulance THE HALLS OF HEAVEN and HELL wahmbulance

Hello! this is the portion were the names of the ff: people will be posted:

heart HEAVEN's HALLWAY heart

User Image

This Hallway will contain the following: The corridors to the Left are dedicated to the ff Gaians:

heart Golden Hearted Angels heart

Contains all the names of the people who are nice like the ff:
1. People who donated prizes to the thread to help it along..either in gold or in kind. (trades are welcome please label them "Gift Giving thread Donations" these donations will be used in prizes for the quiz please only trade with either Ami_no_Crabtree or to Kyoya_Ohtori-sama as both are out thread treasurer)

2. People who gives gifts to me and my crew, when we post on the thread......(we post a lot these days since the thread's still young and slow moving.. crying ) ..(Any gift will do! Gifts from our wish lists (please check our profiles!) are very much appreciated!! 3nodding ) o

3. People who gift us on any Gift-Giving Threads (sponsored by us or by other people) especially to help us on quests or given us from our wishlists and these are the ff Gaians:

NEVER EVER Skip these people for to do so would reign in the wrath of AMARA!!! burning_eyes

Raine_Amara's Angel Lists: Thread Owner
1. Naru_RA for helping me in my Kiki Slipper quest! gave me 5 pairs
2. monbohn for helping me in my KIki slippers quest...and for the jade chinese gown, the heartstring among other gifts...so many she gave me....
3. arsenic laced dreams for the many gifts she's given me and my friends! (OMG THANKS so Much *glomp* for the Snow feather and the Jan. 08 letter!!! love you!!!)
4. The Only Lady Amalthea for the Aquatica, Arigatoo!
5. Gofer_Goddess thanks so much for the nice gifts!

Raine_Annikas Angel Lists: Thread GameMaster
1. The Only Lady Amalthea for the 2nd Gen Fausto's Bottle and a Summoning Tome
2. arsenic laced dreams for the many gifts she's given me!
3. Terrible Trivium ; Donated a Unicorn Thanks!

Ami_no_Crabtree's Angel Lists Thread Funds Administrator
1. Naoko_Wasabi for the kimono autumn colored..
2.arsenic laced dreams thanks for all the help Dream-chan!
3. The Only Lady Amalthea for the lovely Gothic Veil

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Angel Lists Thread Moderator
1. Rogue Loreseeker for her donation to my Kyoya-cosplay!
2.arsenic laced dreams thanks for all the help Dream-chan!
3. Ami, Amara and Annika for their help when I 1st started here in Gaia
4. The Only Lady Amalthea for the Plasma Gear "I really Appreciate it!"
5.MuunLaydee = gifted fishes and other things Arigato!
6. Lord Tamaki-Sempai = gifted fullset to one of my dream avi's
7. Dramatica Away II -= Gifted me my Will O Wisp Thank you so much!!/b]

And to the Right Corridor we have the ff:

heart heart heart

domokun The Gifting Angels: other wise known as Thread Regulars domokun

Contains the ff:
1. People who regularly give gifts to people and don't skip (you can keep a record everytime you post on how many times/gifts you've given, received, and skipped so that I and Annika can monitor everyone's progress!)

2. Generous people who give more than 3k above (since gifts must cost a three hundred over, which is a new rule added recently... blaugh ) So people who received gifts like this please pm me and let me put the gifter's name here! redface to acknowledge their kindness!

1. Arsenic Laced Dreams - she's one of our favorite persons who's always been supporting our threads! Thanks!
2. The Only Lady Amalthea - she's a generous giver, I commend her kindness, in all the time We have known her she has helped us when Ami, Annika and I were newbies! ARIGATO!
3. NiceGothGirl - she doesn't skip and supports the thread! Thanks
4. princetoma -- he doesn't skip and supports the thread! Thanks
5. AngelaThaniel/ Now known as Yami-no Thaniel - - she doesn't skip and supports the thread! Thanks
6. Crystal_Tsukishiro -- she doesn't skip and supports the thread! Thanks And She's our new assistant mod!
7.AngelaHana - She donated gold for the thread prizes. Thanks!
8. Hot Pisces Princess - She donated several items for the thread prizes. Thanks!

domokun The RAGGT Special Thread Members domokun

Contains the ff:
1. People who faithfully read the rules and regulations of the thread and follow and abide by it's rules, and who regularly/frequently visit.

2. People who don't skip the person who posted above them always and has posted the secret message/line 1st before posting!

3. People who have stayed and posted in the thread and made sure that it's alive. Thanks for hanging out with us! (Thanks for helping RAGGT achieve page 100!)

** As such, these people are lifetime members of the RAGGT thread and are allowed to join and participate in any thread activities and business like: games, events and they can even apply for thread moderators.

1.Arsenic Laced Dreams
2. The Only Lady Amalthea
3.KittyNoMore (name changed from NiceGothGirl)
4. Yami no Thaniel
5. Hot Pisces Princess
6. purpleykitty
7. Ian_Yuuki36
8. AngelaHana
9. Crystal_Tsukishiro
10. sweety kanari
11. nyiragongo/ kairoshuu
12. princetoma
13.Gofer_Goddess

domokun domokun

xp GATEWAY TO HECK! xp

User Image

The BLACK LISTS portion were the names of the people who skip people 3 or more times, people who don't follow rules for the thread and the quiz, and people who are rude and annoying to Me, My Crew and the other Thread Members, these RUDE people are all listed here!

It has 2 levels, on to the 1st level............

PURGATORIO

The Non Permanent Black Lists!
This is where I will be listing the following people:
1. People who skipped someone (once)
2. People whom participated in the Special events but Didn't follow procedure.
They can get of this list when they rectify their mistakes and apologize and gift the person whom they've skipped or forgotten to gift too!

PLEASE IGNORE OR SKIP THESE PEOPLE IF THEY POST UNTIL SUCH A TIME THEIR NAMES ARE OFF THIS LIST!!

On the other hand if they don't rectify this..their names will be sent of to........... 2nd level of Heck!

HECK/BLACK LISTS

All the people who are listed here are to be ignored if they post and not be given gifts as thread rule applies..and they are banned from joining the QUIZ!!! and will be reported for not following the thread and Gaia rules!......(WILL be even reported for SCAMMING/BOTTING!)

1. 11-naru- - skipped Okita_Raito, as reported to me by Kyoya-kun, has been warned in a pm bu t hasn't responded yet! (responded to Kyoya's letter but Okita-san hasn't come back yet so news about said incident!) **And as an Added note: He Pissed me off! He posted below me and Skipped me and he demands to be given a gift too! PLEASE MINNA-SAN Skip this person I really believe he's a scammer and he Doesn't follow the rules!! He is currently being reported for scamming
2. Nexus-Arc -skipped one of our Thread mods, Kyoya-kun, pmed her but she didn't respond yet!
3. meisterjazz - didn't skip me (Amara) but didn't follow the minimum gift worth rule pmed her but she didn't respond yet!
4. ISD -for skipping blueflamesummoner in page 36, Kyoya has warned him thru pm but he hasn't responded yet
5. blackrose_animelover24- skipped Kyoya-kun(thread mod) and posted an ad without my consent. and didn't reply to Kyoya's pm.
6. Kirakey - skipped Arsenic-chan Never ever Skip Arsenic-chan Bad Bad Bad!!! scream
7. Darth Spam = skipped one of our member/regulars NiceGothGirl bad!

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
domokun ADVERTISEMENTS AND AFFILIATES domokun

4laugh RAGGT BANNERS AND LINKS 4laugh

These are the RAGGT thread links and Banners feel free to affiliate us with your thread or to link with us!!

User Image]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gift-giving-thread-and-quiz-thread-now-
open-to-serve-you/t.27980293/][img]
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs31/300W/f/2008/208/f/c/
Banner_for_gift_threads_by_ladyraineofthewest.jpg[/img]][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/raggt-s-special-thread-event-summer-loot-pile-give-away/t.27980293/][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/059/3/9/RAGGT_Banner1_by_ladyraineofthewest.jpg[/img][/quote][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/raggt-s-special-thread-event-summer-loot-
pile-give-away/t.27980293/][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net
/fs70/f/2010/016/e/c/RAGGT_banner_by_AngelaThaniel.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/raggt-s-the-thread-s-6th-year-anniversary-is-on-june-7/t.27980293_2401/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/Raine_AmarasGift-GivingThreadRAGGT.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/raggt-s-the-thread-s-6th-year-anniversary-is-on-june-7/t.27980293/][img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/RAGGTbannerORtitle.gif[/img][/url]

=thank you very much p3Blossom (ePinayCutie) for the pretty banners!

***Just remove the spaces...to have a clickable banner!

4laugh THREAD AFFILIATIONS 4laugh

These are the threads that WE support and join! So please come visit them ne! Includes Quiz threads, Games, Gifting Threads, Quest, Petitions and etc.!

User Image]

User Image]

User Image
=-Amalthea-chan's Thread!

User Image = p3Blossom (ePinayCutie) quest thread!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

MIKO CLOTHING PETITION

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HANBOK CLOTHING PETITION

THE MAEKO FAN PETITION
User Image

TRASH TO ORIGAMI/TREASURES PETITION

MORE ASIAN THEMED ITEMS PETITION

THE HARAISEN PETITION

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
heart RAGGT MEMBERSHIP PAGE heart

Welcome! RAGGT Membership Page wherein all members of the RAGGT thread are listed.

Who are the RAGGT Members?

To quote Amara-chan:
RAGGT Members are:
1. People who faithfully read the rules and regulations of the thread and follow and abide by it's rules, and who regularly/frequently visit. NOTE: You should have also posted the Secret Phrase! (And as such they, by posting the secret phrase promises to uphold, and follow all of the thread rules, regulations and mechanics!)

2. People who don't skip the person who posted above them always and has posted the secret message/line 1st before posting!

** As such, these people are lifetime members of the RAGGT thread and are allowed to join and participate in any thread activities and business like: games, events and they can even apply for thread moderators.

RAGGT's Granted Privileges:

The lists proves that these people are bonafide life time members of the RAGGT Thread and as such are given the ff privileges:

1. A Welcome gift given randomly to you by RAGGT staff.

2.The ability to join in the RAGGT events, games, contests and etc. And other such future privileges as to be granted by the RAGGT Staff.

3. The option to join the RAGGT Staff. (Must be a RAGGT member and is given a Regular status) Once you are a RAGGt Regular member you may submit the ff application to (either Annika, Amara, Ami or Kyoya)
Quote:
RAINE AMARA'S Gift Giving Thread (RAGGT)
Application Form
Position Applied for:
Gaian Handle Name:
Preferred Nickname:
Location(If possible GMT):
Give a Brief Description About Yourself:
Favorite Color:
Any Experience in Thread Moderation before this:
Any Contributions that you can add to the thread:
Why Do you want this Position:
What Color for Post template would you like to use in the RAGGT thread as a mod if we accept you?:

3. The chance to rise in the ranks of the RAGGT Levels namely:
New Member = new members who just posted the secret phrase and has posted once to 3 times in a week/3 weeks.

Probationary Member = people who posted special phrase and who from being new members post regularly at least must once/twice every day and active for at least 3 weeks to a month.

RAGGT Member - people who posted special phrase and has posted at least 3 times a week and/ or stayed in the thread for minimum of a month to 3-6 months at least.

RAGGT (Lifetime) Regular Member - People who regularly give gifts to people and don't skip. People who are always hanging out in the thread (making sure that it stays alive!). People who post regularly. Generous people who give more than 3k above to other people(since gifts must cost a three hundred over, which is a new rule added recently...). People who generously donated to the RAGGT thread and staff itself and people who have been hanging out in the thread (at least once everyday) for more than 4 months to at least a year.(Some even several years! So some go into Hiatus sometimes to regain gold!)

RAGGT Staff - Staff Members are the ff:
Raine_Amara - Thread Owner and Events Organizer
Annika_BloodRaine(used to be Raine_Annika) - Game Master and Co-thread event organizer
Ami_no_Crabtree - Thread Banker/Donation Organizer/Prize Shopper and Thread Fundraiser
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama - Thread Moderator Captain of the thread
Crystal_Tsukishiro - Thread Mod Status: AWOL
Yami_No_Thaniel - Assistant Thread Mod
The Only Lady Amalthea - Assistant Thread Mod

NOTE: If you can be promoted you can also be demoted

wahmbulance The RAGGT MEMBERS wahmbulance

1. Shinjo(account was unjustly banned!) or princetoma - regular status, but busy in RL
2. blueflamesummoner = regular status, but busy in RL
3. Icy Hearts
4. Kandycanes_and_Khaos
5. arsenic laced dreams - regular status but busy with RL but she does visit sometimes!
6. Inventor-of-Outsane
7. Lavi XLIX = regular status = regular status, but busy in RL
8. nyiragongo/ Now known as Ibalmug - regular status, but busy in RL
9. Orangeish Sherbert
10. Okita_Raito = regular status, but busy in RL
11. The Only Lady Amalthea - regular status promoted to Mod Thread Assistant, but busy in RL but she does visit sometimes!
12. Krazer King-of-Krazii
13. muddyrebel75
14. sweety kanari - regular status, but busy in RL
15. KittyNoMore (name changed from NiceGothGirl) - regular status promoted to Mod Thread Assistant, but busy in RL but she does visit sometimes!
16. chemsci42
17. laXlolitaXloquita
18. AngelaThaniel/now known as Yami no Thaniel - regular status promoted to Mod Thread Assistant, but busy in RL but she does visit sometimes!
19. Nightfeare
20. AngelaHana - regular status, visits often but busy in RL.
21. Crystal_Tsukishiro - regular status (currently AWOL)
22. Hot Pisces Princess - regular status
23. purpleykitty - regular status
24. Ian_Yuuki36 - regular status
25. Gofer_Goddess - regular status
26. BRA BRIFS
27. mii jigoku
28. T i c k l e M e P e d o
29. T4NGO
30. Estelle Draconis
31. Teh_White_RabbitE
32. Atomic Scud
33. Little Zinnia
34. sj89
35. Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
36. lonewolfjc11 - regular status but busy in RL but she does visit sometimes!
37. Dargreth
38. Cobalt Cerulean = probationary member (must post 2 more times and stay active for a few weeks to a month!)
39. ePinayCutiePie aka: p3Blossom = probationary member (must post 2 more times and stay active for a few weeks to a month!)
40. Dentrox = New Member
41. Fearless Crusader = New member.
42. Reverse Annie = New member.
43. kate the deadmau5= New member.

heart RAGGT WINNER's CIRCLE heart

This is where the winners of the RAGGT's hosted games, mini-events. contest, and other such winners are posted and immortalized

heart heart heart

LOOT PILE GIVE-AWAY 2K11 WINNERS per MONTH/BI-MONTHLY:

WINNER for FEBRUARY:Little Zinnia
WINNER for MARCH & APRIL:

*******************************************************************************************

WINNER OF January and February Summer Loot Pile Give-Away Event : HPP-chan!
WINNER of the TEKTEK CONTEST is:NiceGothGirl
Winners for the SUMMER Costume Avi Contest
Best in Swimsuit Category: There are 2 winners!
Most Sexy:Yami_No_Thaniel
Most Kawaii: AngelaHana
Best Island Costume Category: There are also 2 winners!
Creepy but Island themed: princetoma
Best Island Theme: Kyoya_Ohtori-sama

Winners:FOR THE SCAVENGER HUNT!
Grand Price Winner: Yami_no_Thaniel with a Total of 14900 points (8200+6700) Please Await your pm and prize from Amara-chan!
Second Price Winner: NiceGoth Girl for garnering a total of 9200 points (3800+5400)Please Await your pm and prize from Amara-chan!
Consolation Prizes to the Non-winners but whom participated in this contest will be given by either Ami-chan/Kyoya-kun please wait for them to contact you ne!
WINNERS of the SPECIAL CONTEST#1 Costume Avi Contest

The winners for last week's(last week Nov. 24-30) Special Contests for RAGGT in the following Categories:
Best in Winter Costume - Arsenic-chan
Best Christmas (XMAS) Costume - princetoma-kun
The winners of this weeks categories are: (Dec.1-7)
Best Fantasy Costume doing Xmas things(or not doing Xmassy things! Just wearing Xmas Colors) - laXlolitaXloquita
Best Swimsuit in Xmas Avi - NiceGothGirl
Week#4 Categories: (Dec. 16 - 21)
Best in Harry Potter Character Cosplay with a Christmas theme: Arsenic Laced Dreams for her Hermione Granger Cosplay
Best Santa Clause Cosplay: A tie! Since Santa is currently a cow: sweety kanari
and A sexy and pretty Lady Clause: NiceGothGirl

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
RAGGT: GAMES, CONTESTS, QUIZZES, and OTHER ACTIVITIES page 1 (RAGGT Members Sponsored Activities)

Notice To All Sponsors: It would be great if you can PM me in advance to plan the details of a future contest. Also, once the winner is decided, I will request a screenshot from you of the completed trade for the contest prize. Therefore, I ask you to please use the trade system in order to award prizes, even if it is just one item. This is because I am keeping a record of contest trades in case I ever get people claiming that prizes have not been awarded. Thank you.

MONTHLY/THEMED ORIGINAL AVATAR CONTEST

For this contest, there will be a different theme each month. I, Raine_Annika, encourage RAGGT thread regulars and staff to volunteer to be each month's Prize Sponsor since I'm hoping this Contest will be a thread and monthly event. The Prize can be any amount of gold or even an item, but please make the prize reasonable. You may sponsor as many months as you wish.

MECHANICS:

1. All entries for this contest have to be PMed to me, Raine_Annika, (or posted here) by the 18th of each month. Although it would be better if you pm me your entries...Only 1 entry per person please.
2. This is Original Themed Avatar Contest,
What to do:
a. To enter your original avatar please make sure to follow the theme and pm it to me.
b. Please wait for my return pm to inform you of it's saved nature before changing your avi. Since I need to save the file first if it's original avi to add it at the contest page.
3. There will be an entry fee of 300 gold sent to me thru trade, once the trade is finished I will automatically add your avatar entry to the contest page, (all collected gold in the entry fee will be used as prizes for any and future thread contest.)
4. and I will pm your name to Raine_Amara so that she will be able to add your name on the POLL that she will put up for everyone to vote and decide on a winner. The poll will be put up on either the 18th-19th of the month, So voting will start there!
5. The poll will close on the 29th of each month. And the entry with the highest votes wins! Good luck!

MECHANICS FOR SPONSORS:

If you wish to be the Avatar Contests Sponsor for the Month please do the ff steps:
1. Decide on a theme for the month you wish to sponsor.
2. Provide a prize for the sponsored month. Hold on to the prize until we chosen a winner, since you will be the one to Award the winner of the prize! (Amara or I, Annika will pm you who won and who to send your prize to.) You will be informed by the 29th or by the 30th of the month.
3. If you wish to apply as Sponsor please PM me, Raine_Annika of the ff info:

Quote:
Name of Contest Sponsor:
Month You wish to Sponsor:
Chosen Theme for the Month:
Prize you wish to Give:

Notice To Sponsors: You may sponsor any month you wish. It would be great if you can PM me in advance to plan the details. Thank you.
**Thanks for the Idea of contest sponsorship Lady Amalthea-chan (I've read it on the thread...)

Notice To Participants: Although it is perfectly fine to invite people to the thread and ask them to participate in the voting process, I would call it cheating to specifically tell them who to vote for as well as bribe them. If you are found to be doing this, you will be disqualified from the contest. Let's play fair. Thank you.

__________ Theme:
____________ Sponsor:
_______________Prize:

ENTRIES:

THEMED TEKTEK CONTEST

This contest will be an alternative for the Themed Avatar contest if there are no sponsors for it.

There will be a different theme each month. I, Raine_Annika, encourage RAGGT thread regulars and staff to volunteer to be each month's Prize Sponsor since I'm hoping this Contest will be a thread and monthly event. The Prize can be any amount of gold or even an item, but please make the prize reasonable. You may sponsor as many months as you wish.

MECHANICS:

1. All entries for this contest have to be PMed to me, Raine_Annika, (or posted here) by the 15th of each month. Although it would be better if you pm me your entries...Only 1 entry per person please.
2. This is Am Avi Tektek Contest
What to do:
a. To enter your tek tek please make sure to follow the theme and pm it to me. I will then post your tektek entry on the contest page
3. There will be an entry fee of 100 gold sent to me thru trade, once the trade is finished I will automatically add your avatar entry to the contest page, (all collected gold in the entry fee will be used as prizes for any and future thread contest.)
4. and I will pm your name to Raine_Amara so that she will be able to add your name on the POLL that she will put up for everyone to vote and decide on a winner. The poll will be put up on either the 17th-18th of the month, So voting will start there!
5. The poll will close on the 30th of each month. And the entry with the highest votes wins! Good luck!

MECHANICS FOR SPONSORS:

If you wish to be the Avatar Contests Sponsor for the Month please do the ff steps:
1. Decide on a theme for the month you wish to sponsor.
2. Provide a prize for the sponsored month. Hold on to the prize until we chosen a winner, since you will be the one to Award the winner of the prize! (Amara or I, Annika will pm you who won and who to send your prize to.) You will be informed by the 29th or by the 30th of the month.
3. If you wish to apply as Sponsor please PM me, Raine_Annika of the ff info:

Quote:
Name of Contest Sponsor:
Month You wish to Sponsor:
Chosen Theme for the Month:
Prize you wish to Give:

Notice To Sponsors: You may sponsor any month you wish. It would be great if you can PM me in advance to plan the details. Thank you.
**Thanks for the Idea of contest sponsorship Lady Amalthea-chan (I've read it on the thread...)

Notice To Participants: Although it is perfectly fine to invite people to the thread and ask them to participate in the voting process, I would call it cheating to specifically tell them who to vote for as well as bribe them. If you are found to be doing this, you will be disqualified from the contest. Let's play fair. Thank you.

__________ Theme:
____________ Sponsor:
_______________Prize:

ENTRIES:

More Member Sponsored Contests -Details Coming soon or you guys can pm me an idea!

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
RAGGT: GAMES, CONTESTS, QUIZZES, and OTHER ACTIVITIES Page 2 (RAGGT Sponsored contests)

LOOT PILE GIVE-AWAY CONTEST

Since the SLPGA event's success and it is finished we of the RAGGT team has decided to make the Loot Pile Give-Away a Monthly contest for the thread.

How would this work you ask?
Well let me explain in a few simple steps:
1. Everyone donates (we especially encourage our RAGGT staff and members) things, anything at all eg: Gold, items, etc.(things that you don't need and can part with but are not junk (like flowers, paper, cans... please!) Please be generous as possible!

2. The person who donated gets assigned a number/slot. (for this event I, Annika and Ami-chan are not allowed to join since we will be the ones involved in the running/handling of this contest) Each trade entry gets you a number slot entry ex:
1. kirby.
2. vicy.
3. kirby

3. All items donated will be cataloged or listed by me (once I receive the pm list from Ami-chan.) to keep track of the items already in play for the event.

4. At the end of the month, I, Raine_Annika, will use Gaia's random number generator (depending upon the number of participants ex. there are ten participants..so 1-10) to determine the winner of everything that has been donated. No profit for me, or the RAGGT staff – everything goes to the winner! (in several trades by Ami_no_Crabtree)

When joining/donating for this contest, Please address your trade to Ami_no_Crabtree and please label the trade(s) “RAGGT Loot Pile Giveaway” or she will just assume it is a donation to the RAGGT Staff and not for the event.
Since the We receive quite a few trades usually(Since the four of us have three threads to manage, this gifting thread, a quest thread and a small charity thread).
Please try to be as generous as possible.

After the thread has been confirmed and finished Ami-chan will inform me thru pm with the donated items listed and add the donors/person(s) name to the list of participants and assign them a slot/number

WINNER for FEBRUARY:Little Zinnia

CURRENT LOOT PILE: MONTH:MARCH AND APRIL
Empty So please join in ne!

Item Count:

Gold Count:

CURRENT SLOTS - # of slots assigned due to the ff reasons: traded a number/multiple of entries or because of their generosity!

People who donated but asked not to be given a slot:

DICE CONTEST - Details Coming Soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas