Welcome to Gaia! ::

StrikegentIy
wtf is this hentai
User Image

Of course not. cool It's just a woman enjoying her toy rocket.
An Education
I like where that spaceship is going surprised

I think the spaceship likes where it's going. cool
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
Yush. [: That was her. xD We were talking about trolling the CB and My Little Pony. xP

lol, if those topics came up, I KNOW you talked to her. XD

She's awesome, right? cool
Most definitely. You got yerself a keeper bro.

Ha ha, you know it! cool Hopefully she can put up with me for the rest of our lives...then I'll feel I accomplished something. XD
Bahaha. xD That's how I feel with my bf. If he can put up with me, he can have me. lawl.

lol, amen to that.
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
Yush. [: That was her. xD We were talking about trolling the CB and My Little Pony. xP

lol, if those topics came up, I KNOW you talked to her. XD

She's awesome, right? cool

Ha ha, you know it! cool Hopefully she can put up with me for the rest of our lives...then I'll feel I accomplished something. XD
Bahaha. xD That's how I feel with my bf. If he can put up with me, he can have me. lawl.

lol, amen to that.
Have fun doing your amazing arts. I am insanely jealous of your arts by the way. I am still getting used to digital art. x_x
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
woah, I'm jealous of your art skills

Nothing to be jelly of. cool A couple of serious art lessons couple push someone way past me in no time.

Trojan.exe...like...HOLY s**t. That's someone worth of some damn envy. emotion_dowant

I appreciate the compliment, though! =)

yeah, love their stuff too

I have a really hard time staying consistent with proportions and anatomy in general, so hopefully can find classes for that
then I can make my masterpieces more polished
User Image

LOL. I can honestly say I LOVE that drawing. XD

Yeah, it's hard. Guides are great, but it's easy to get over confident and neglect bothering with them after awhile. Even then, some shapes in the body are hard to manage to keep in line when just trying to figure out how they work in the first place with more advanced concepts like stretching skin, texture, and dark/light values.

THEN THERE'S BALANCE AND GRAVITY. Jesus. D:< As fun as it is to figure out things, it's a never ending process, I swear. XD

I'm thinking about getting into animation
so it's just like there's another truck load of information to pile on lol

Right? Though at least you can still use references for animation like in standard art at least. XD

Also morphing is a huge life saver when it comes to key frame animation. Though it for sure takes on another set of burdens stacked on the traditional anatomy/balance/color theory that goes with illustration work. Yeesh.

Aged Fairy

HannibalSpecter
An Education

I can believe that surprised
Only the astronaut seems to have a bit of a problem with it.
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face

lol, amen to that.
Have fun doing your amazing arts. I am insanely jealous of your arts by the way. I am still getting used to digital art. x_x

Nothing to be jelly of. cool I've done it mostly as a hobby...so I'm a strong believer that people with any serious effort could become better than me in less than a couple of years. Less with help from an instructor or people offering solid critique. =)

I'll be sure to have fun, though! I try to only draw when I'm in the mood/inspired. Helps thing along better. cool

im a remy girl's Husband

Blessed Husband

10,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
HannibalSpecter
StrikegentIy
wtf is this hentai
User Image

GOTTA C DAT UNCENSORED VERSION B4 I BELIEVE U
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face

lol, amen to that.

Nothing to be jelly of. cool I've done it mostly as a hobby...so I'm a strong believer that people with any serious effort could become better than me in less than a couple of years. Less with help from an instructor or people offering solid critique. =)

I'll be sure to have fun, though! I try to only draw when I'm in the mood/inspired. Helps thing along better. cool
Yeahh. I have only taken traditional drawing classes, never digital. About a year ago I bought my first tablet and began to figure out different programs and everything. I look back, and my digital art has improved greatly, but I am still not where I want to be. xP
StrikegentIy
HannibalSpecter
StrikegentIy
wtf is this hentai
User Image

GOTTA C DAT UNCENSORED VERSION B4 I BELIEVE U

Just remove "Censored" and add a 1. cool

Shy Kitten

HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
woah, I'm jealous of your art skills

Nothing to be jelly of. cool A couple of serious art lessons couple push someone way past me in no time.

Trojan.exe...like...HOLY s**t. That's someone worth of some damn envy. emotion_dowant

I appreciate the compliment, though! =)

I have a really hard time staying consistent with proportions and anatomy in general, so hopefully can find classes for that
User Image

Yeah, it's hard. Guides are great, but it's easy to get over confident and neglect bothering with them after awhile. Even then, some shapes in the body are hard to manage to keep in line when just trying to figure out how they work in the first place with more advanced concepts like stretching skin, texture, and dark/light values.

THEN THERE'S BALANCE AND GRAVITY. Jesus. D:< As fun as it is to figure out things, it's a never ending process, I swear. XD

Right? Though at least you can still use references for animation like in standard art at least. XD

Also morphing is a huge life saver when it comes to key frame animation. Though it for sure takes on another set of burdens stacked on the traditional anatomy/balance/color theory that goes with illustration work. Yeesh.

I'll have to remember that :]

hopefully the classes for animation are slowed down
since all the classes I went to for school were always so rushed, like teacher explains something for 5 minutes
"okay, it's due tomorrow" start pulling your hair out now lol
An Education
HannibalSpecter
An Education

I can believe that surprised
Only the astronaut seems to have a bit of a problem with it.

lol, only because he's not the same size as the ship.

That and he just put a new coat of wax on that badboy. emotion_donotwant
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face
HannibalSpecter
High Five to Your Face

lol, amen to that.

Yeahh. I have only taken traditional drawing classes, never digital. About a year ago I bought my first tablet and began to figure out different programs and everything. I look back, and my digital art has improved greatly, but I am still not where I want to be. xP

Well, keep at it. =) I know looking back at old stuff helps to keep you inspired and gives you perspective on your improvements, so keep up with that! Sometimes, when it feels you're not moving forward at all, it's just your brain acclimating to the evolving process.

Takes a few flashbacks of art from before to really appreciate your growth.

Tablets are pain at first, no? lol I remember my first one was annoying to get used to. Now I love my Intuos 4 and it's abilities...too bad I lost the pen. crying
HannibalSpecter

Well, keep at it. =) I know looking back at old stuff helps to keep you inspired and gives you perspective on your improvements, so keep up with that! Sometimes, when it feels you're not moving forward at all, it's just your brain acclimating to the evolving process.

Takes a few flashbacks of art from before to really appreciate your growth.

Tablets are pain at first, no? lol I remember my first one was annoying to get used to. Now I love my Intuos 4 and it's abilities...too bad I lost the pen. crying
Yeahh. And yes, they are. xD Mine is super small, only a Bamboo Pen. My friend that introduced me to tablets has a HUGE one. And that happened to me. xD I emailed the company saying that it broke, and the sent me a new one. Lol.
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls
HannibalSpecter
Kurr Sugar Skulls

User Image

I'll have to remember that :]

hopefully the classes for animation are slowed down
since all the classes I went to for school were always so rushed, like teacher explains something for 5 minutes
"okay, it's due tomorrow" start pulling your hair out now lol

I recommend the Animator's Survival Kit. Has LOTS of helpful advice on animation from a veteran animator. =) Most of it is still relevant to animation. Especially the morphing/keyframe advice that will help kill off bad habits/problems in advance. cool

Also it shows the evolution of Animation from the start. =) Also includes things from Disney to Hanna-Barbara. I love reading the things about what the old animators used to say, lol. It's a good read in general.

Yeesh. I hope the class is at a good pace for you! If not, I think that book will help alot. You can find it cheap on Amazon or have it ordered at Barnes. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff