Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
I sustain myself solely on knowledge
android reporting in

If that's all it took to sustain an android we'd reach the Singularity in a heartbeat.

Fashionable Cat

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
android reporting in

If that's all it took to sustain an android we'd reach the Singularity in a heartbeat.
but i don't wanna
Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
android reporting in

but i don't wanna

Are you an android that lacks motivation?

Fashionable Cat

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Like a Banner
Real Horrorshow Groodies
android reporting in

but i don't wanna

Are you an android that lacks motivation?
i can be unruly

Greedy Bloodsucker

You should do a whole show of just Frank Zappa and Tom Waits.
Digital Malevolence

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I mean, not an entire show of Zappa and Waits, but an entire show of eccentric rock and singer-songwriter stuff. Like I could have Zappa, Waits, Captain Beeheart, Saccharine Trust, Nick Cave, Lou Reed, Mr. Bungle, Dr. John and whatnot.

Greedy Bloodsucker

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Digital Malevolence

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I mean, not an entire show of Zappa and Waits, but an entire show of eccentric rock and singer-songwriter stuff. Like I could have Zappa, Waits, Captain Beeheart, Saccharine Trust, Nick Cave, Lou Reed, Mr. Bungle, Dr. John and whatnot.
Do it! You wont. ninja

Versatile Explorer

Digital Malevolence
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Digital Malevolence

Do it! You wont. ninja

eccentric rock recs please. 3nodding

Greedy Bloodsucker

The Wholly Of Nothingness
Digital Malevolence
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Digital Malevolence

Do it! You wont. ninja

Horrorshow could probably give you more recs than I could, he pretty much named most of the ones I know.

Versatile Explorer

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Digital Malevolence

The Wholly Of Nothingness
Real Horrorshow Groodies
Digital Malevolence

See above, plus:

The Residents
John Zorn/Naked City
Tim Buckley
The Boredoms
The Legendary Pink Dots
Brian Jonestown Massacre
Camper Van Beethoven
The Flaming Lips
Roky Erickson

Honestly, "eccentric rock" is a pretty loose term. It applies more to attitude than it does to any specific sound. But all the aforementioned acts are really solid, even if they aren't a particularly cohesive group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff