Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tifa Strifeharts generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2226!

Shy Sweetheart

gaia_angelright

Tifa Strifeharts generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2284!

Shy Sweetheart

gaia_angelright

Tifa Strifeharts generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 870!

Shy Sweetheart

gaia_angelright

LSD Ozone generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 309!

Loyal Architect

this is my one and only go because i never win these but goodluck to everyone else c:

Mythical Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
NOTICE

All who have been participating up until this point attempting to get the number "1111".

Please send me a private message with the amount of posts you've made on this thread.

I understand counting them may take a lot of effort for you, but I assure you I will reward you for your time and effort.

From this point, the thread is shut down and I thank you all for your participation.

I will mention the ones I've noticed and will reward the -MOST- thoroughly.

I will include a little message for each person as well in the area below.

Celestiya Iris

I've noticed you more than anyone, I noticed you when you were the only one posting at first and I've been messaged by people telling me how much you want and deserve to win.

It has been a delight to see that you cared enough about this particular contest, trying to get "Sen Hyaku Juu Ichi".

Tifa Strifeharts

That Diligence though, like Celestiya has been here for weeks, but even so, I've noticed you as well.

And to be honest, I'm being a little biased here due to the fact that I absolutely adore Tifa Lockhart.

Seraph Of Heaven

living ded

To all else, I've noticed you as well. razz

I'm sorry that I'm not giving long winded messages to everyone. XD I have to go to work soon~

I assure you though, I'll be giving you something at least worth some of your time. :>

Now!

Please message me with your post-count. :>

Thank you for participating, it brought me much joy to see that some cared about this contest, and possibly bidding me farewell, so much that you'd stick around even until this point.

Ace Syndrome generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 327!

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legend789 generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 1441!

Celestiya Iris
Legend789
Celestiya Iris
Legend789
Celestiya Iris
Legend789
Hello? sad

Hi~ ^^
How are things going? smile
Not so great... I've been here the whole week, but I still haven't got the number. ^^; And you?
Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that sad Well odds are more or less one in five thousand at this point sweatdrop I'm alright, thank you biggrin Just here for fun, really razz
I know it's luck-based, so I can't really complain... What else do you do here on Gaia? 3nodding
Oh not much really smile I'm mostly really here because my girlfriend invited me back, but I don't really know many other people here any more sad What about you though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff