More dead? Yeah, Gaia seems less happening lol. But I'm hopeless addicted

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

ah i used to be i got on all the time until me and my friend stopped being "friends" then i lost interest in drawing and everything omg lol i dont know wheres she at anymore she probably quit too and yes everybody is all boring and less active and those that are still going are getting pretty annoying, you know?

Sweet Mage

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

ah i used to be i got on all the time until me and my friend stopped being "friends" then i lost interest in drawing and everything omg lol i dont know wheres she at anymore she probably quit too and yes everybody is all boring and less active and those that are still going are getting pretty annoying, you know?
/sighs/ yeah. I mostly just go on here for the items. This place isn't the same, but stuff happens. Make new friends, and whatnot right?

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

/sighs/ yeah. I mostly just go on here for the items. This place isn't the same, but stuff happens. Make new friends, and whatnot right?

haha true and to see i have no friends in real life i feel like i have a connection haha and yea the items are cute nut im in love with my avi haha

Sweet Mage

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

haha true and to see i have no friends in real life i feel like i have a connection haha and yea the items are cute nut im in love with my avi haha
No friends in real life? :[ That can be hard. I'll be your friend ^^ And yes! I love the current avi ^^

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

No friends in real life? :[ That can be hard. I'll be your friend ^^ And yes! I love the current avi ^^

haha yea its pretty hard and a sad truth to realize never come to that point where you know your alone its awful haha and thanks!

Sweet Mage

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

haha yea its pretty hard and a sad truth to realize never come to that point where you know your alone its awful haha and thanks!
It'll get better /hugs/

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile
Winged_Virgo
if-you-want-the-smile

It'll get better /hugs/

haha aw thanks

Sweet Mage

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sweet Mage

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100