Yes! 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Not really 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 >

Trash

AllyCat-chan
Turtle Suicide
I am interested. o3o

A very odd oracle that's always right even if his predictions seem a little far fetched and unbelieveable
lol awesome. i figured he gave off a foreseer-like air. xp

Hallowed Raider

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
THERE'S SO MUCH TO TELL

Aged Ally

lapels
These are great AllyCat!~ ( °‿  ゝ°)

Thank you thank you uvu

An angel that got bored of heaven, became a demon that got bored of hell. So know he's living in the human world and deciding whether he wants to cause chaos or just do whatever the hell he wants

Perfect Kitten

Noob

mine is easy
im reading a gaia lemon fanfic blaugh

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AllyCat-chan
strawberry t w i n k i e
oh i am so aroused by this

A princess from a world where you have marks on your bodies that match the one that is meant to be your soul mate

i enjoyed this very much ahh
ok
i changed my avi
make one from this
*waits for epic story*

Aged Ally

SincaTheIlluminated
AllyCat-chan
Idk I see really interesting avatars and always end up giving them little background stories in my head. They wont be fantastic or anything like that, but I'll try my best!

memememe redface

A warrior who literally fought his way out of heaven and hell because he felt like it. He'll be the one to decide when it's time to die

Dangerous Member

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ooooo what's mine
Sounds fun.

Aged Ally

Derposaurus
oh, wow. This'll be good, if you actually do me.

An eccentric billionair who sometimes pretends to be a homeless person whenever he gets bored. He finds people reactions to him actually being rich very hilarious and laughs in their faces whenever they treat him poorly

Aged Ally

TranscendentEquinox
AllyCat-chan
Idk I see really interesting avatars and always end up giving them little background stories in my head. They wont be fantastic or anything like that, but I'll try my best!

Hmm, sure, why not. I'm curious to see what you can do with an Avi that isn't very outlandish.

A very smart man that created a musical device that finds songs to match whatever mood you're feeling or whatever it is that you're doing, like finding relaxing music to play when you're reading a book

Aged Ally

Elizabeth of York
k

A very powerful countess that uses her innocent looks to trick men into submission

Aged Ally

NINE DAYS
GIVE ME exclaim

A demon that protects a vast treasure from treasure hunters and archaeologists. Sometimes they get bored tho and allow people inside every once in a while, only because the gold is cursed and it's fun watching people get cursed

Aged Ally

Little Plague
I'm interested. :3 More interested in hearing about the avatar above me. xD

A young succubus, she still doesn't have the appeal like other succubuses do, but she's still growing up. In the mean time, she can trick people with her adorable charm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff