Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
you got some you don't want? send them my way xD

i need quite a few to get to level 10 alchemy

collected all the golds now i just need platinums : D thanks everyone!

Noob

i have 94 unopened ones
ill open them and send the ones you need your way 3nodding

Friendly Smoker

11,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nah, man. That ain't me. talk2hand

Timid Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Gimme a sec and I'll send some over.
Have too much leftover lmao
yum_cupcake

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
I have so many of those I could prob craft my way to level 10 but the waiting time when u craft stuff is such a b***h. Like wish they'd fix it so I could just speed craft

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
TM44

Gimme a sec and I'll send some over.
Have too much leftover lmao
yum_cupcake

yay thank you so much ! ^_^

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
- R.C. -
i have 94 unopened ones
ill open them and send the ones you need your way 3nodding
sweet thanks! : D

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lake HyIia
I have so many of those I could prob craft my way to level 10 but the waiting time when u craft stuff is such a b***h. Like wish they'd fix it so I could just speed craft
i just hate that the formulas fizzle out like 30x before they're successful burning_eyes
l~Nitemare~l
Lake HyIia
i just hate that the formulas fizzle out like 30x before they're successful burning_eyes

LOL ik like damn I know there's low odds but das a little too low goddamn it. I'm not a high alchemy level tho just bcs I haven't bothered to craft the formula's in my invo. I do want to reach level 10 tho but idek why. I'm too broke to craft the good stuff on that level anyway

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
0 Bubblegum Lollipop 0
Thanks so much for the gold caches : D

Tipsy Smoker

12,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lake HyIia
l~Nitemare~l
Lake HyIia

LOL ik like damn I know there's low odds but das a little too low goddamn it. I'm not a high alchemy level tho just bcs I haven't bothered to craft the formula's in my invo. I do want to reach level 10 tho but idek why. I'm too broke to craft the good stuff on that level anyway
i know right haha i think i've spent like 200mil though. Which is not alot in today's market. I've also been at this for about 2 weeks.It's a pain opening hundreds of caches lol

Clever Goat

Nope, but I do have s**t you can craft for me here if you need the experience.

Magical Shoujo

Good luck!Finished becoming level 10 yesterday.
l~Nitemare~l
Lake HyIia
l~Nitemare~l
Lake HyIia

i know right haha i think i've spent like 200mil though. Which is not alot in today's market. I've also been at this for about 2 weeks.It's a pain opening hundreds of caches lol

My God ikr? I opened literally thousands of cache's for heart charms and that's why I have so many components LOL I have enough components to craft my way to level 10. I sold heart charms in cache's back when they sold more than what a bundle of cache's was worth. I made a decent profit doing it and free alchemy components pre much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff