• Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

i guess it's because my friends perk me up so i don't feel as tired as i should've. plus i have a table to lean on and half sleep and listen at the same time... idk, it works. lol
                aw haha, i don't want anyone watching me sleep. but yeh if i was desperate i'd do it anyway.
                you're having summer holidays at the moment? i'm only having end-of-term, so i'll be going back to school in about a week. crying

That's great, I do too but well i didn't have that class with anyone of my friends that day...
That's good that it works biggrin Lmao I know what you mean but luckily i woke up before the period ended. Yes yes I am biggrin Awe well have a good week!!! biggrin Btw Cute avi

especially if a teacher catches me. awk
                i usually sit at the back of the room, but some of my classes are small and the teachers have hawk eyes. u_u mine won't hesitate to embarrass you best as they can.
                ahh, i have stuff due the day back and i probably should get started... old procrastination habits die hard. emotion_facepalm

Haha I know those teachers are the worst!!! They always want to find a way to get you in trouble!!! Awe well I hope you can get on those and finish them before you get back from the break <3 Btw I love your avi!!! emotion_kirakira

the worst thing is that i have friends who are just as bad as me, and we usually end up complaining about it instead of actually doing the work. lol
                you're so sweet, thank you!

haha!!! i have a few like that too! Thanks you too <3 You're welcome biggrin

during the time before tests or exams i usually try and surround myself with friends who can actually study without getting distracted. bc otherwise... u_u

I 0 0 4's Princess

Nine-tailed Galaxy

Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

i usually sit at the back of the room, but some of my classes are small and the teachers have hawk eyes. u_u mine won't hesitate to embarrass you best as they can.
                ahh, i have stuff due the day back and i probably should get started... old procrastination habits die hard. emotion_facepalm

Haha I know those teachers are the worst!!! They always want to find a way to get you in trouble!!! Awe well I hope you can get on those and finish them before you get back from the break <3 Btw I love your avi!!! emotion_kirakira

the worst thing is that i have friends who are just as bad as me, and we usually end up complaining about it instead of actually doing the work. lol

during the time before tests or exams i usually try and surround myself with friends who can actually study without getting distracted. bc otherwise... u_u

My goodness I do the same! I have these really smart studious friends and I have others who make a game out of the word on the page...▽・x・▽

I 0 0 4's Princess

Nine-tailed Galaxy

Owl Hug
Oooops. Sorry for being lame and not posting here. >.<

You've got a totally amazingly cute avi! Just saying emotion_kirakira

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

My goodness I do the same! I have these really smart studious friends and I have others who make a game out of the word on the page...▽・x・▽

ahaha yep. i mean it's always good to have friends that can joke and mess around just for the sake of it, but when it comes down to school pressure and all that might not help much heh
                vice versa as well.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                aw looks like no one's posted in this thread in a bit, hullo?

I 0 0 4's Princess

Nine-tailed Galaxy

Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

ahaha yep. i mean it's always good to have friends that can joke and mess around just for the sake of it, but when it comes down to school pressure and all that might not help much heh
                vice versa as well.

Yeah, it's so true. Because when someone is stressed they can't even handle themselves.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus
foreverdreaming2215
Pickled Cactus

vice versa as well.

Yeah, it's so true. Because when someone is stressed they can't even handle themselves.

it's pretty annoying when you're the only person out of a group of people who's worried about grades, and you don't know how to get them to work without looking like you wanna ruin the fun. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff