• Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

did something happen that made you sad?

mostly dealing with a meal I didn't want really but agreed to so it wouldn't keep being brought up over an over. 

you should still eat and take care of yourself.

I did, it turned out ok, though I wished I had just rested instead. 

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 

Dangerous Dabbler

37,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chantal444k
gaia_sakura

❤️

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Willy_Pete87
*hags out*

❤️👍
I dunno who "Cupcake" is but I'm fairly certain they would send me.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lood Goblin
I dunno who "Cupcake" is but I'm fairly certain they would send me.

Way back when I had aa Gaia Friend who was nicknamed "Cupcake" an sometimes they would direct people here to this thread. 👍

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

did something happen that made you sad?

mostly dealing with a meal I didn't want really but agreed to so it wouldn't keep being brought up over an over. 

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 
emotion_hug good. make sure you take care of yourself.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 

3nodding

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 

3nodding
have you been taking care of yourself?

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 

3nodding

Trying too, had a check-up Dr. Appt. yesterday. It went well, so I went an got pizza subs afterwards an rested at home.

Fireangel911's Senpai

16,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81
Geista
Wicked Warlocc81

you need to eat too...

I did a little. 

3nodding

Trying too, had a check-up Dr. Appt. yesterday. It went well, so I went an got pizza subs afterwards an rested at home.
emotion_hug i'm glad you're doing better. what a pizza sub?

Shameless Fairy

Bump emotion_bigheart

kontongan's Senpai

Newbie Noob

Geista
kaosugan
Finally feeling way better after some good nights of rest; especially after last night. It is just a smaller dose of Seroquel but it helped quite a bit with sleep and just feeling better in general. I did a full trail run of Vraylar, it didn't do anything for me. ._." At least I'm not so freakin' tired anymore and my depression has greatly lessened. emotion_hug
Good to hear. Being sick really sucks especially when you have days off or have to take time off work. emotion_hug
Ugh, I hated it when the professors where like that or it felt like you had to kiss a** or something to get a good grade. Everyone is different and should be allowed to express stuff as see fit, and not just doing what the professor says. It is possible to be self taught for writing and art. It is hard but doable. But then being published and selling pieces is whole ordeal in itself. ._."
Welcome. heart I just read it again. heart New lands with no stress; I wish real life was like that. emotion_hug If you have the passion for it, I'd keep on writing. emotion_hug
Oh wow, a journey; never imaged it like that but if that is how it comes out as; awesome! Yeah, a song can take anywhere from 10-40 hours for me to create. It does get a whole lot off my mind and is overall calming. My only problem is, if I promote on YouTube; would I actually sell any albums or just burn my money. @.@"
Thanks, I'm feeling much better now; I can only imagine what a few more weeks of good sleep will do for me. uwu Thanks, the least I can do is try. emotion_hug heart ninja

Im glad you have gotten better sleep an your mind feeels better too. ❤️

Thanks, so far Im almost over the worst of the coughing an breathing troubles with it for now. 3nodding  Im trying to rest more an take meds too.

I agree, it felt to controlled an didn't feel to me to allow any expression of a persons art, my art either when I had some classes for art. Writing felt kind of similar too as I know grammar an such is taught but it felt like teachers over did it with rules too in some ways. Yes as well, to get published an all of that is a lot to do I have heard.

Thanks, Im glad youu like it. I at times do really like art an writing though getting time for them is hard with work an my moods. emotion_hug

Nods I imagined it was a lot put into making each track/song, Im not sure if youtube would help or not as it seem hard to say if it would be worth it or like you said would burn money needlessly. 

Im glad your doing better an I send my best wishes an good for you ❤️ emotion_hug Im here to cheer you on. emotion_hug heart 👍

Thanks, I'm starting to feel a little more "normal" again. I just wish things could go back to the way they where before my trauma, but I know that's not possible. Just have to find a new normality or something. emotion_hug heart
Hope you are feeling much better now after resting and meds. emotion_hug Being sick is never fun. emotion_hug
Yeah, art and writing classes should definitely allow for more self expression; it is a shame they aren't structured as such. I know what you mean with the rules for writing; like every single little thing had to perfect or you wouldn't get a good grade. Yeah, getting published is not easy and is what made writing for me so off-putting. heart emotion_hug I would like to get a professional portfolio together and try to get into a gallery or something cause online just has not worked out for me. But damn, getting into a gallery isn't easy. ._." emotion_hug
Welcome. ^_^ It is hard to find time for such activities with work and problems with mood. I know of many people of who's dreams where lost cause of work because it seems like it only leaves time for work and resting. That whole "hustle culture" or whatever is so unrealistic. Working a full time job does not let one pursue their real dreams.
Yeah, most likely it would just be a waste. @.@" I really need to get it together with my art, somehow and someway.
Thanks! ^_^ emotion_hug heart ninja

kontongan's Senpai

Newbie Noob

emotion_hug heart ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items