Total Votes:[ 985 ]

Riku Redeemed's Husband

Friendly Explorer

Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

Nods Ill see about it if it would work out, ^8^ I bet you like it, as I like giving a small rig as it gives people more of a chance to get something good out of them,

it gave me sakura blossom lololol -gifts it to marluxia for the pink petal pose- 4laugh tytytytytytyty~~~! heart

^8^ Your Welcome, Im glad it turned out to be what you wanted!
why of CO----- ur avi changed lololol rofl 'invisible giver' lols. i wish i could unlock achievements that were clever but i only have dumb ones >:T it's liek they pop up in my face constantly but when i actually go to pick a title i only have silly options that don't make any sense xD

Oh yep I change on and off maybe a day or two, sometimes my mood will mean a change if I down or depressed I maybe dark or look sort of evil, or being happier brighter and more colorful. lol

Some of them are easy to get but the ones everyone wants those title are a pain in the butt to get as I have only managed a few of those werid titles, but I still lack some of them even nowadays. biggrin
heeeyyyy i just got the contributer achievement when i clicked to quote this just now! : D !

i never paid much attention to them before, they were just a nuisance that kept popping up in my face all the time but i looked at them yesterday and actually made some kinda effort to get enough of them to make an interesting title x'D

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

Nods Ill see about it if it would work out, ^8^ I bet you like it, as I like giving a small rig as it gives people more of a chance to get something good out of them,

it gave me sakura blossom lololol -gifts it to marluxia for the pink petal pose- 4laugh tytytytytytyty~~~! heart

why of CO----- ur avi changed lololol rofl 'invisible giver' lols. i wish i could unlock achievements that were clever but i only have dumb ones >:T it's liek they pop up in my face constantly but when i actually go to pick a title i only have silly options that don't make any sense xD

Oh yep I change on and off maybe a day or two, sometimes my mood will mean a change if I down or depressed I maybe dark or look sort of evil, or being happier brighter and more colorful. lol

Some of them are easy to get but the ones everyone wants those title are a pain in the butt to get as I have only managed a few of those werid titles, but I still lack some of them even nowadays. biggrin
heeeyyyy i just got the contributer achievement when i clicked to quote this just now! : D !

i never paid much attention to them before, they were just a nuisance that kept popping up in my face all the time but i looked at them yesterday and actually made some kinda effort to get enough of them to make an interesting title x'D

Yes, there are a few that can begotten here at least in the past people did get some achievements here occasionally, blaugh

Nods thats how I am about them myself now as I have a large amount of what ones Ive gotten in events and such but most dont really appeal to me now. heart

Riku Redeemed's Husband

Friendly Explorer

Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

Yes, there are a few that can begotten here at least in the past people did get some achievements here occasionally, blaugh

Nods thats how I am about them myself now as I have a large amount of what ones Ive gotten in events and such but most dont really appeal to me now. heart
i think im fine being sparkly kitten since i send ppl free kittens when they have bad days rofl at least until i find something remotely kh-ish sounding rolleyes

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

i think im fine being sparkly kitten since i send ppl free kittens when they have bad days rofl at least until i find something remotely kh-ish sounding rolleyes

I think it works, its a cute title, and thats nice of you to send kittes when people are down, heart

ll- Pillow Pants-ll's Significant Otter

I found the link.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Allergic To Shrimp
I found the link.

You did! good job! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

Feral Fatcat

12,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
found the link!!! ninja

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
shiitoris
found the link!!! ninja

Hi and you did! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

ll- Pillow Pants-ll's Significant Otter

Giesta
Allergic To Shrimp
I found the link.

You did! good job! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

Yo, dude!
Thanks a bunch!
I honestly wasn't expecting to get anything since I posted such a poor comment. whee

Feral Fatcat

12,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Giesta
shiitoris
found the link!!! ninja

Hi and you did! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

thank you so much♥

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Allergic To Shrimp
Giesta
Allergic To Shrimp
I found the link.

You did! good job! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

Yo, dude!
Thanks a bunch!
I honestly wasn't expecting to get anything since I posted such a poor comment. whee

Your Welcome,
I dont mind everyone gets something here unless they say they dont want anything, ^8^

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
shiitoris
Giesta
shiitoris
found the link!!! ninja

Hi and you did! ^8^

Prize sent by "ANON" ^8^

thank you so much♥

Your Welcome, biggrin

Riku Redeemed's Husband

Friendly Explorer

Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

I think it works, its a cute title, and thats nice of you to send kittes when people are down, heart
KITTENS FIX EVERYTHING 4laugh

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riku Redeemed's Husband

Friendly Explorer

Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta
Sora with Wings
Giesta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG. SEE??? LOOKIT DA MAGICS!! everything all better now. cB

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces