Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Secret Sexual Desire
emperor moroki
Well if she has a legit reason to be mad you can start there. Try asking her calmly what makes her so angry and find ways to take the anger out of her sails. Get to know her better is basically what im saying. If she just blows up for no reason or a really stupid reason you have two options. Find the source of the insecurity that leads her to anger or abandon ship because she is just a ticking time bomb if you cant defuse her and the last thing anyone wants is to have knives and heavy stuff thrown at them because of some stupid argument.

She's a bit reserved with her stuff. most of things I know about her are after sharing deep stuff about me. She does gets upset for the smallest things and tbh is not easy to find the source. Though I'm not abandon the ship.

Curiously I call her time bomb. And I have been able to defuse 99/100 activations ;c

Your best bet is to find out what makes her tick and how to make the ticking stop. Sounds like she might be pretty insecure about something. Most people that are needlessly angry are insecure about something and lash out to compensate for that insecurity. Just talk to her and be there for her.

Combatant

emperor moroki
Well if she has a legit reason to be mad you can start there. Try asking her calmly what makes her so angry and find ways to take the anger out of her sails. Get to know her better is basically what im saying. If she just blows up for no reason or a really stupid reason you have two options. Find the source of the insecurity that leads her to anger or abandon ship because she is just a ticking time bomb if you cant defuse her and the last thing anyone wants is to have knives and heavy stuff thrown at them because of some stupid argument.

She's a bit reserved with her stuff. most of things I know about her are after sharing deep stuff about me. She does gets upset for the smallest things and tbh is not easy to find the source. Though I'm not abandon the ship.

Curiously I call her time bomb. And I have been able to defuse 99/100 activations ;c

Combatant

She gets upset for many things. I'm just trying to understand what are most of these so I avoid doing them.

Shade

it's a ploy to get pm's you guys don't do it

Phantom

It will either will not work out or figure out what she gets upset about and not do them

Gaian

shes probably illogical

Muscular Egg

ehehehehe stop pissing her off

Witty Waffles

9,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Waffles! 25
Oh I read that wrong.. I thought it said short girl with a temper >.>

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

dude

i dont know much about girls but have u guys tried anger management therapy surprised

Cat

There is no explaining, just stop pissing her off lol

There's not a whole lot you can do besides that, there is no perspective to have.

Having a short temper is something that can't be helped, so basically, just don't piss her off.

If she's being unreasonable, oh well, live with it lol

Combatant

lol, didn't see that coming

Lazy Kitty

ur name is a bit off-putting

Combatant

Combatant

yeah well, I'm a little lost sometimes in a LDR with a special person
She's pretty short tempered and sometimes there are things I really.. don't understand what I do.

so... any girl with short temper or if can give me a perspective from their point of view could be so kind to PM me, I'd like to try to understand some things

Ty ; _ ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces