Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Queen Knight Of Crystals

I want to get everything even the stuff that costs diamonds which means spending quite a bit of money to get it all as well as saving up coins.

such a struggle to get a game like this complete, huh?
i am trekking hard, but my brother is good at wobbling legends so i keep wasting 2 diamonds to land on them! i hate feeling wasteful but i still have king missions to get diamonds from so it isn't too bad...

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
tsun princess

Yeah. x.x
I know I rarely get them to wobble and when I do it's at a point when I can barely do damage so by the time I get it down to low health it's already unwobbled. I was lucky on the Pokemon X legendary being sparkly on my second try. Same. Yeah but they get harder and harder and some requirements are hard to do on some of them.

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Queen Knight Of Crystals

Yeah. x.x
I know I rarely get them to wobble and when I do it's at a point when I can barely do damage so by the time I get it down to low health it's already unwobbled. I was lucky on the Pokemon X legendary being sparkly on my second try. Same. Yeah but they get harder and harder and some requirements are hard to do on some of them.

i am the same way! i end up wobbling them too early... except for latias, i wobbled her twice, once in the beginning and once in the end! i felt so lucky to get her through my own means.. x-D my brother has wobbled zecrom, zygarde, heatran, latios, uh.. i can't think of anymore, but too many legends and star pokemon.
this game makes me wanna raise a fist and question why it so easily pulls us into a life of miserable frustration!

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
tsun princess

Same here.
Queen Knight Of Crystals

post-beast

Elzia Irithyl

yellow lilly

l Nari l

I have all of you added.

FC: 0275-8258-3348
Name: Ino

Lazy Werewolf

Queen Knight Of Crystals

Cassy Valencia

Added both of you! Forgive my internet, it can be a little temperamental.

My FC is 4785-7349-4705, Mii name Duster. Feel free to quote if you add me.

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Shibaken
Queen Knight Of Crystals

Cassy Valencia

Added both of you! Forgive my internet, it can be a little temperamental.

My FC is 4785-7349-4705, Mii name Duster. Feel free to quote if you add me.

Added

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Cein Suki
Queen Knight Of Crystals
Friend Code: 2852-7311-2809 Name: Duvessa

Please quote me with yours.
Ruby FC: 2251-7139-4493
if anyone else wants to add me aswell please quote <3

Ok mine is :
3840-6875-5466

Edit:
name J

im on every day, or i usually will leave it on at night.
if anyone adds me just inform me.

im getting very addicted, i think i spent 20$ on it but its worth it.

Edit:
If i tiped ya i probably added you as well so yeah, (i am kinda lazy when it comes to that.)

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
suprdogvet

Added

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
tsun princess
Queen Knight Of Crystals

I want to get everything even the stuff that costs diamonds which means spending quite a bit of money to get it all as well as saving up coins.

such a struggle to get a game like this complete, huh?
i am trekking hard, but my brother is good at wobbling legends so i keep wasting 2 diamonds to land on them! i hate feeling wasteful but i still have king missions to get diamonds from so it isn't too bad...

I added yours but not your siblings, if pokedimaonds are what you seek, a quick peak at the bulbapedia shows there are two pokediamond codes:
10 diamonds 88542610
20 diamonds 83660710
Pikachu outfit 52253751 (Not pokediamond related but who doesnt like Pikachu?)

Those are for the north american region, theres one for the Japanese and pal regions as well (Kinda lazy to write them here.)

anyways the other method of pokediamonds would be from the kings quests, streetpassing, 5 street (or spotpassing) and a rare occurrence but it still happens, during a rescue you may get 1 pokediamond instead of coins so thats nice.

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
suprdogvet

I added yours but not your siblings, if pokedimaonds are what you seek, a quick peak at the bulbapedia shows there are two pokediamond codes:
10 diamonds 88542610
20 diamonds 83660710
Pikachu outfit 52253751 (Not pokediamond related but who doesnt like Pikachu?)

Those are for the north american region, theres one for the Japanese and pal regions as well (Kinda lazy to write them here.)

anyways the other method of pokediamonds would be from the kings quests, streetpassing, 5 street (or spotpassing) and a rare occurrence but it still happens, during a rescue you may get 1 pokediamond instead of coins so thats nice.

oooh i'll add you back in a moment!
and yeah, someone hit me up with those codes a while back when they were first leaked. i was so surprised, x-D. i have all the balloons now, but now i am working on grabbing diamonds for landing on legendaries.. haha.

i love getting diamonds from rescuing people. *_* my siblings and i streetpass multiple times a day so i'm almost ready to get the 10 from 100 street passes.. x-D

Lazy Werewolf

I'm online as much as I can remember. My 3DS internet is tied to my phone hotspot and I forget to turn it on a lot. I have a router in my house I just haven't gotten the WEP code yet.

Added everyone who quoted/tipped me! Tip or quote me to get added.

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

suprdogvet

I saw you tipped me, so I assume you added me?
I'll add you before I go to bed tonight.
If I'm not too drunk by then.

Sparkly Lover

12,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Millionaire 200
Queen Knight Of Crystals

Toxiee

post-beast

Elzia Irithyl

Cein Suki

yellow lilly