< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
ERMAHGAWD you have to watch like the first 5 or 10 eps it...it reels you in its like omg omg i cant tell you but you have to start watching it and tell me what you think

uhh idek hmmm what category gonk T.V? cartoons? documentaries? action? gay/lesbian? i've watched some movies fromt hat category they are okay xD but do you know how many category netflix has????
I will definitely have to check it out!! YAY NEW SHOWSSS.
Hmm I don't want to give out too much...hmm.. I will say.. it's not a cartoon...not a movie...and not a documentary. Those hints for meow =^-^=

that style doesnt help because there is a ton still....if i didnt need this i would have left after i got the first one wrong xD

so its an action movie..

the expendables?

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tip Your Hoes
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
ERMAHGAWD you have to watch like the first 5 or 10 eps it...it reels you in its like omg omg i cant tell you but you have to start watching it and tell me what you think

uhh idek hmmm what category gonk T.V? cartoons? documentaries? action? gay/lesbian? i've watched some movies fromt hat category they are okay xD but do you know how many category netflix has????
Hmm I don't want to give out too much...hmm.. I will say.. it's not a cartoon...not a movie...and not a documentary. Those hints for meow =^-^=

that style doesnt help because there is a ton still....if i didnt need this i would have left after i got the first one wrong xD

so its an action movie..

the expendables?

nonono gonk it's NOT a movie haha
it's a t.v show
andddd
it's an older show 3nodding

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes

so its an action movie..

the expendables?

nonono gonk it's NOT a movie haha
it's a t.v show
andddd
it's an older show 3nodding

Dexter? o-o breaking bad? e.e
oprah xD

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tip Your Hoes
oprah xD
Oh my gosh haha this is killing me. I looked back on your posts and you said the name of what I am talking about but you didn't actually state it as a guess. I wasn't going to give more hints but it's killing me inside gonk look back at your posts and I can guarantee you'll understand what I mean 3nodding

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

That's so kind of you, most of the MP won't go lower than 2%. I usually accept lower offers as well, unless the person is trying to get it for like 50% off or something.
Thank you! whee even though I AM a hypocrite at times (when I see stuff expensive I sell it for expensive but still lower) because all I do is donate to random people anyway so it's not like I'm doing it for myself lol but that's why when people PM me I actually respond - especially because no one PM's me anymore and Idk I guess I feel it's more respectful people actually try to ask about lowering it rather than being like "yo btch. gimme it for like 10k" rofl I mean that wasn't offered but still, hopefully you know what I mean sweatdrop

but I'm still a bad girl ;_; lol!

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sexcess
10k10k 2

That's so kind of you, most of the MP won't go lower than 2%. I usually accept lower offers as well, unless the person is trying to get it for like 50% off or something.
Thank you! whee even though I AM a hypocrite at times (when I see stuff expensive I sell it for expensive but still lower) because all I do is donate to random people anyway so it's not like I'm doing it for myself lol but that's why when people PM me I actually respond - especially because no one PM's me anymore and Idk I guess I feel it's more respectful people actually try to ask about lowering it rather than being like "yo btch. gimme it for like 10k" rofl I mean that wasn't offered but still, hopefully you know what I mean sweatdrop

but I'm still a bad girl ;_; lol!

Haha, yes I understand! I never get PMs anymore, every time I get one its so exciting. Haha.

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

Haha, yes I understand! I never get PMs anymore, every time I get one its so exciting. Haha.
I KNOW RIGHT! >w< whenever I've gotten PM's recently it's "can you donate?" and I never respond. I know I kind of feel like a d**k, but I don't like when people just ask for handouts. :/ that's why I changed my signature. I don't really do giveaways anymore though (although its occasional as you can see here) I just wish random people would message me and just be like hey how's it going? I love doing that in real life but I don't do it anymore 'cause I get anxious. but on Gaia it's hard to get anxious when someone randomly messages you, in my honest opinion lol

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
oprah xD
Oh my gosh haha this is killing me. I looked back on your posts and you said the name of what I am talking about but you didn't actually state it as a guess. I wasn't going to give more hints but it's killing me inside gonk look back at your posts and I can guarantee you'll understand what I mean 3nodding
So youre telling me i already said it? xD

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tip Your Hoes
YES!!!! but I didn't say anything otherwise that would defeat the purpose. But you're so close it's like ridiculous lol trust me on this. look through your posts from here and when you see it it will be clear lol It's not an answer you actually guessed as an answer. But a side conversation we had about things lol

this is like some detective s**t omg I'm having so much fun not gonna lie
emotion_dealwithit

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sexcess
10k10k 2

I KNOW RIGHT! >w< whenever I've gotten PM's recently it's "can you donate?" and I never respond. I know I kind of feel like a d**k, but I don't like when people just ask for handouts. :/ that's why I changed my signature. I don't really do giveaways anymore though (although its occasional as you can see here) I just wish random people would message me and just be like hey how's it going? I love doing that in real life but I don't do it anymore 'cause I get anxious. but on Gaia it's hard to get anxious when someone randomly messages you, in my honest opinion lol

Haha, chats are so much better than begging pm's. Someone PMd me today asking for my horns because they were his dream item. Like, excuse me sir but i've had these for ten years and I'm not letting go of them now. lol You're a wonderful donator, like crazy awesome. Every now and then I anon or jump into a gifting thread but I'm not that awesome. Haha.

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
YES!!!! but I didn't say anything otherwise that would defeat the purpose. But you're so close it's like ridiculous lol trust me on this. look through your posts from here and when you see it it will be clear lol It's not an answer you actually guessed as an answer. But a side conversation we had about things lol

emotion_dealwithit
i am too lmao wow ok hmmm damn me for making conversation gonk gonk

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes

emotion_dealwithit
the A- list?
wait idek if its on netflix lol

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

Haha, chats are so much better than begging pm's. Someone PMd me today asking for my horns because they were his dream item. Like, excuse me sir but i've had these for ten years and I'm not letting go of them now. lol You're a wonderful donator, like crazy awesome. Every now and then I anon or jump into a gifting thread but I'm not that awesome. Haha.
Agreed! I rather have an actual conversation rather than just people asking "hey can I have stuff" ;-;
And wow 10 years that's amazing! I don't blame you for not getting rid of them! They look super groovy on your avi emotion_awesome
And thank you ^-^ You're pretty awesome yourself. I just don't really quest anything anymore (the only thing I am actually questing is 1,000,000 tickets. ) there isn't really a set reason, but I just wanna buy stuff from Prize and Joy. But I don't know what I would do from there lol so that's why it's fun for me. It's not an item per se but just tickets. So anytime someone gives me some even like 8 I'm like "HEREEE IS GOLD" haha. everyone has their own little niche and mind is just giving to people, and saving up tickets.
I use to quest like a bazillion things a day but now... I don't have the patience for it. And the people that do, it just makes me think, wow. YOU have patience. I don't xp

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tip Your Hoes
the A- list?
I am going to cry ;_; I actually went through your posts (yeah that doesn't sound creepy haha) and your actual posts for THIS THREAD. if you can go through them I promise you the answer is there. If I tell you two words you would most likely get it. but I wanna see if you can actually find it through your posts. You're trying so hard and I really want you to win this! gonk

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
the A- list?
I am going to cry ;_; I actually went through your posts (yeah that doesn't sound creepy haha) and your actual posts for THIS THREAD. if you can go through them I promise you the answer is there. If I tell you two words you would most likely get it. but I wanna see if you can actually find it through your posts. You're trying so hard and I really want you to win this! gonk

i am cause i really want to know lol its not that 70's show is it? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces