hank from king of the hill

Newbie Noob

Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
yeah, i also like church and texas story, well churches, "it can be like a good memory...."

ct and smith was equally sad.

true, but because of how smith went out, and CT being all bitchy I cant relate to well with their story, you know until you mentioned it I completely forgot about their thing

I thought the bitchiness was unnecessary. I thought carolina and york had the better one because she's alive and able to live through it. Church and tex was pretty sad.

york was so mellow, i was upset when they killed him. i wonder if the meta will come back, i dun remember them finding a body, when carolina was thrown off the cliff for example it didnt show how she survived, maybe on two turtles with chest hair tied to them? lol

what if york faked his death?

that would be amazing

Dapper Fatcat

Exploding Periods

no hank from vlogbrothers

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
true, but because of how smith went out, and CT being all bitchy I cant relate to well with their story, you know until you mentioned it I completely forgot about their thing

I thought the bitchiness was unnecessary. I thought carolina and york had the better one because she's alive and able to live through it. Church and tex was pretty sad.

york was so mellow, i was upset when they killed him. i wonder if the meta will come back, i dun remember them finding a body, when carolina was thrown off the cliff for example it didnt show how she survived, maybe on two turtles with chest hair tied to them? lol

that would be amazing

did they show the ep he died in?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
xXTainted_TearsXx
Exploding Periods

no hank from vlogbrothers

good i was like he doesn't look like hank

Newbie Noob

Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

that would be amazing

it was a mini series about wash, he gets hit by milwakey and has his armor self destruct, his AI stays with his armour i think.
Edit: his AI, delta goes with wash who is "recovery 1" then wash gets back stabbed by south and that is how she ends up with delta

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

that would be amazing

it was a mini series about wash, he gets hit by milwakey and has his armor self destruct, his AI stays with his armour i think.
Edit: his AI, delta goes with wash who is "recovery 1" then wash gets back stabbed by south and that is how she ends up with delta

gotta watch that now ;c

Newbie Noob

Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

that would be amazing

gotta watch that now ;c

they have a few mini series, i also like their psas very informatinal

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
that would be amazing

gotta watch that now ;c

the dating one is hilarious

Newbie Noob

Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
that would be amazing

gotta watch that now ;c

i will look it up again, btw york dies in a diff mini series, in the one i mentioned with wash it shows them disposing of his armor. The one he dies in is called "out of mind" and the other with wash is called "recovery"

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

gotta watch that now ;c

i will look it up again, btw york dies in a diff mini series, in the one i mentioned with wash it shows them disposing of his armor. The one he dies in is called "out of mind" and the other with wash is called "recovery"

you make me want to cry it's so sad

Newbie Noob

Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

gotta watch that now ;c

the one with wash is good thou, you also watch rwby?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York
Exploding Periods
Meta York

the one with wash is good thou, you also watch rwby?

yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces