Mmkay 0.4957888826502 49.6% [ 2649 ]
Total Votes:[ 5343 ]

schnauzers4Robin
storm_talons013
schnauzers4Robin
storm_talons013
schnauzers4Robin
storm_talons013
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baaah, getting these new eggs is a freakin' pain in the a**. owwwo

O.O why? I have a friend that does it.
I dunno... Maybe my reaction time sucks, but I never seem fast enough to get these special new eggs, so I'm just about always ending up missing them all. It's kinda frustrating. owwwo

Hmmm. Maybe my friend has some tips. I will ask.
Maybe. ...That would be nice. =oo Thanks.

I think you have seen her post before. Tsaru?
.....Oh! Tsaru! I know Tsaru. =OOO

...And I even think I've noticed-- and wondered-- how she manages to get good eggs. owwwwo

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
the only thing that bugs me about a Mac is supposedly you can't personalize it?

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Clicks pls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TYVM

Commanding Consumer

BIOS is garbage because it has most of the limitations it had when DOS was released. Windows has been out for ~20 years. Think about that.

Commanding Consumer

schnauzers4Robin

It can be personalized about as much as Windows XP. But it looks better from the start anyways.

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Victoria Rubeck of Kutral
schnauzers4Robin

It can be personalized about as much as Windows XP. But it looks better from the start anyways.

This computer is running Vista. He searched and searched for a computer that had XP cause he didn't want t go to Vista.

Commanding Consumer

the various Linux Distros allow a hell of a lot more personalizing than any version of windows and any version of OS X.

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
storm_talons013
schnauzers4Robin
storm_talons013
schnauzers4Robin
storm_talons013
I dunno... Maybe my reaction time sucks, but I never seem fast enough to get these special new eggs, so I'm just about always ending up missing them all. It's kinda frustrating. owwwo

Hmmm. Maybe my friend has some tips. I will ask.
Maybe. ...That would be nice. =oo Thanks.

I think you have seen her post before. Tsaru?
.....Oh! Tsaru! I know Tsaru. =OOO

...And I even think I've noticed-- and wondered-- how she manages to get good eggs. owwwwo

Talk to her. She likes to help!

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
the various Linux Distros allow a hell of a lot more personalizing than any version of windows and any version of OS X.

Now you are talking over my head. User Image

Commanding Consumer

schnauzers4Robin
schnauzers4Robin

This computer is running Vista. He searched and searched for a computer that had XP cause he didn't want t go to Vista.

That's when you build your own and install the OS yourself.
I built my own and installed Ubuntu, after the Mac's hardware wasn't keeping up with what I wanted to do. I have an iMac so there wasn't much upgrading possible for me.

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
schnauzers4Robin

Now you are talking over my head. User Image

don't feel bad he lost me the minute he began talking.....he may as well be talking in French cause I have no clue what he is talking about O_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff