Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.50439498784365 50.4% [ 2697 ]
Mmkay 0.49560501215635 49.6% [ 2650 ]
Total Votes:[ 5347 ]

hmm....i have come to the conclusion that the mars volta is definantly genius...yup...thought i would share that with everyone
You just got a "OMG it's a Jinxe, like wow!" bump. blaugh
Lets make a deal. If you give me all your money, and it's less than 1k, i'll slap you.
But, if you give me all your money, and it's more than 1k, i'll slap you, then help you get to 100000000 pages.
Deal? Deal.
*takes a look at your money*
...ha-ha
*slap*
for u guys' info, lupig is my bro. im for reals.
bump x 35642 = 35642 bumps.
Lets tak about gras... hoo dosent love grass?? no one can NOT like GRASS! its so... green! .. well, except in spring, when its all yellowwie and gross.but when its grren its nice, right?? mmm*lays down on grass and rolls around* wheeeeee!!! *cuts my finger on a blade of grass* AHHH! owowowoowowowowoow!! wah... gonk
*Kung-Fu-Squirrel swings his sword at a cup**The cup trys to block the attack but fortunately the are to slow for the unbeliveable power of Kung-Fu-Squirrel the cup is cut in half soda spills all over the place the rest of the cups sees what Kung-Fu-Squirrel can do run in fear*
BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

G Cavanaugh's Partner

anyone wanna buy my veil? I don't want it. I won it from a treasure chest.
NeedleCut
Lets tak about gras... hoo dosent love grass?? no one can NOT like GRASS! its so... green! .. well, except in spring, when its all yellowwie and gross.but when its grren its nice, right?? mmm*lays down on grass and rolls around* wheeeeee!!! *cuts my finger on a blade of grass* AHHH! owowowoowowowowoow!! wah... gonk
hmm...what kind of grass are you talking about...like grass or GRASS xd cuz i loooooove GRASS har har har
hi people
wow already to page 14
i'm still bored...but i'm just waiting for the moment....
Tidus212
hi people
wow already to page 14

hello
The day is saved or is it stare eek
and for more info: sparkle_fire is hott but she wont show her pic to me. can somebody pm me and give me the link to sparkle_fire' pic. she said its somewhere out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff