Princess Radical
Kyuui Kiwi
Kovva
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image
( 999 out of 1000 )
AMAZING WORK! wow i could never be a bumper lol
User Image

Thanks haha. Just helping the shop run and keeping y'all happy :] As for pricing, well I accept (mostly) what people pay, whatever they think is reasonable, even though some people like to take advantage of that. I prefer that those who can, and appreciate our service would pay more competitive prices but inflation makes it hard to even figure out what's "normal" anymore.
Speaking of price, is the 10K/bump rule I follow leading to a good price for everyone involved? I noticed you're paying bumpers an average of that, but up to 15k.
i really do not know. I saw someone pay 700 mil for 100 bumps. I saw someone pay 10 mil for 500 bumps. I can afford to pay it so i paid a bit above the "5-15k" i saw on TLC bumps. I just posted in a ton of bumper threads offering 25 mil for 500 bumps mostly. I saw some of them saying they won't accept less than 2g per bump LOL so idk it sounds like some of them don't value their services very highly

soo idk pay what you think it's worth? I have a ton of money to burn on bumps so i should probably offer more in the future.

I believe I know the 2g one. Its BB's bumps ? They're also a pretty humble service. The 2g was before inflation ever hit, back when people still paid 2g-5g. We (TLC) took 3g per bump and we only just recently changed that to adjust to inflation. Anything past that was crazy expensive for bumps lol. I guess they never really changed their policies yet. I should really drop in and see how they're doing. Now bumps priced from 10k-100k and beyond which is madness. As for the 700m for 100 bumps, hell I wish I could bump for those people sometimes bahaha. Why can't those people ever hire TLC xP Or me.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Sparkly Lunatic

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Full house tonight. I am impressed.

Sparkly Lunatic

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Serpentine Guest

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

Quick Reply

Submit