I've been watching Markiplier videos all day and I don't regret it

Tyler558's Comrade

Anxious Smoker

*sighs*
We don't have anything tasty at home.
crying

Tyler558's Comrade

ok

when things are done differently in your place and i visit yo place i will visually look flabergasted

and you're not the only one here, i was downright mean to this one girl character, but we're in good terms now and i'm planning to revamp her for the better
Miranija
*sighs*
crying
Visions of sugarplums aren't just dancing in my head. They're everywhere! Oh, I think I need to lie down. I got hit with a snowball earlier and ever since, the sugarplums have been saying strange things.

Tyler558's Comrade

[NPC] Rina
Miranija
*sighs*
crying
Visions of sugarplums aren't just dancing in my head. They're everywhere! Oh, I think I need to lie down. I got hit with a snowball earlier and ever since, the sugarplums have been saying strange things.
HEEEEEYYY RINAAAA! heart
Nek0Nerd0
ok

when things are done differently in your place and i visit yo place i will visually look flabergasted

and you're not the only one here, i was downright mean to this one girl character, but we're in good terms now and i'm planning to revamp her for the better
What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."

Anxious Smoker

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffff this sh*t.
scream scream scream scream scream

I will rip this flashdrive apart with my teeth.
mad mad mad

Tyler558's Comrade

Hyong Leppy
I've been watching Markiplier videos all day and I don't regret it
I watched Markiplier but I ended up siding with Wade.

Do you watch Wade as well?
Nek0Nerd0
[NPC] Rina
Miranija
*sighs*
crying
HEEEEEYYY RINAAAA! heart
RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.

Tyler558's Comrade

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Nek0Nerd0
ok

What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."
oh. No "it's RAAAAWWWW" for me today?

Tyler558's Comrade

[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Nek0Nerd0
[NPC] Rina
Miranija
*sighs*
crying
HEEEEEYYY RINAAAA! heart
RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.
rofl rofl rofl

No mad

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
srsly hes back again? *Bares claws* I AM ANNOYED BY YOU. oh im a donkey for this. GET OUT ROARDRAN OUT!

Tyler558's Comrade

Freaking cat

Ian notie me
Nek0Nerd0
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Nek0Nerd0
[NPC] Rina
Miranija
*sighs*
crying
HEEEEEYYY RINAAAA! heart
rofl rofl rofl

No mad
Rufus hasn't been handling this cold very well, but his tiny cat sneezes are hilarious and really cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff